Pir Afzal Qadri urges all 'Muslim Generals' of Pak Army to rebillion against 'Qadiyani' Gen Bajwa

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He made statements in support of Blasphemy laws during his rallies to gain support from far right and Sheikh Rasheed visit Barelvi mosques that lean towards extremists to get their votes for PTI. This is not a secret.

Most PK support the blasphemy law, it also exists in countries like the UK. What needs to be looked at is it’s application especially when it concerns poor minorities and it’s use to settle personal scores. As far Sh Rashid is concerned then I would say it’s wrong to meet extremist of any sect but I don’t think this was an election issue bar for the people that voted for Rizvi.

PappuChikna

I jsut hope hope hope we learn from this incident and stop blackmailing and threatening people in the name of their beliefs.

palm_snow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No big deal. People say stuff a lot more worst against US Supreme Court Judges and US Army on daily basis. Listen to them a ignore with a smile..

This is the beauty of freedom of speech in a free and democratic country.
but they don't cause issues for people by closing roads at this scale. This molvi needs to handled exactly the same way as with Lal masjid back in the day

Vitamin_C

British blasphemy laws are remnants of antiquity, the law they made in Pakistan in 1870s was upto 10 years imprisonment. Zia later changed it to life in prison and then to death penalty. The laws in Britain are much more lenient and must comply with 1998 Human rights commission. SH Rasheed met them Rawalpindi to ask for votes, it was covered by some international media outlets.

Most PK support the blasphemy law, it also exists in countries like the UK. What needs to be looked at is it’s application especially when it concerns poor minorities and it’s use to settle personal scores. As far Sh Rashid is concerned then I would say it’s wrong to meet extremist of any sect but I don’t think this was an election issue bar for the people that voted for Rizvi.

Zamaray Khan

These religious goons should be behind the bars as soon as possible, They are openly challenging the state and inciting people against the Army. If do not stop these barking dogs. The question is why can't Army do operation against these terrorist,they are challenging the state just like mulla fazal ullah did in Sawat. If there was an operation against mulla fazal ullah then there should be an operation against these religious goons as well.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khadim Rizvi and his like are only few people in the forefront. The factories which churn out such mindset are the madrassas. Unless the madrassas are harnessed and reformed this phenomenon will continue.

bhaibarood

اہ تیری خیر
مولوی کی جرات کو سلام
مقدس گاۓ سے سینگ لڑا لیا
I am one of the strongest critcs of army on the forum! check my posts.
But today I am with Gen Bajwa and army !
noone can accuse Bajwa of being qadiyani and revolt within army!
even if army chief is hindu or sikh follow his command.
ISPR te lakh de lant they should have warned molbi pain ded siri

bhaibarood

It's not army duty to intervene unless state asks them to. If the government gives a green light Army can easily take care of them. The problem is the Army will use force and there is a chance some of them will get killed or injured. So, state institution i.e. Police should take care of them. Pakistan more than any other country needs anti-riot police, which is trained to tackle unarmed civilians.
its obivious revolt incitement against army chief!
ISPR has role to play, Gen Ghafoora aka tweeter warrior should say something

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
enemy of pakistan is not india, not israel, not USA.

its molana fazlurehman, this khadim rizvi.

shoot on sight should be the way. if you can swear at them, swear at them. if you can slap them, slap them. best of all, if you can eliminate them, eliminate them like you would eliminate rats, as that's what they are, well fed fat rats.

Marjan

MPA (400+ posts)
محمّد الرسول الله صل الله علیہ وسلم
کی شان میں گستاخی کرنے والے کی منہ پر سو دفع تھو
اور اس گستاخ کو بچانے والے کی منہ پر سو بار تھو
اور اسکو بچانے والے کی حمایت کرنے والے کی منہ پر سو بار تھو

سیکولر نام نہاد سیکولر کو پیٹ میں مروڑ پر جاتا ہے اسلام ، الله اور رسول الله کا نام سن کر - ظاہر ہے اس کے لیے قادیانی ، ہندو سکھ محترم ہیں اور اسلام والے قابل نفرت

ہندوستان چلا جا وہاں ہندو اور سکھ جرنیل مل جائیں گے - ان کے تلوے چاٹتا پھر
I am one of the strongest critcs of army on the forum! check my posts.
But today I am with Gen Bajwa and army !
noone can accuse Bajwa of being qadiyani and revolt within army!
even if army chief is hindu or sikh follow his command.
ISPR te lakh de lant they should have warned molbi pain ded siri

Last edited:

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
مبارک ہو خادم رضوی صاحب آپریشن شان ے رسالت کا انچارج . جنرل عامر ریاض کو بنا دیا گیا ہے . ہور چوپو گننے .. مفت مشوره ہے . بھاگ دھنو بھاگ ، ویسے خادم صاحب آپ اچھی اینٹرٹینمیٹ تھے ..آئی ول مس یو . آپ کی تو اوقات ہی کچھ نہیں جناب . یہ جنرل صاحب تو ملک اسحاق کو کھا گئے تھے . جن کی دہشت کا ڈنکا بجتا تھا . باے باے . قادری کو پرنام بولنا.

363017_95491791.jpg

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس خبر کا کوئی حوالہ ۔۔؟؟ ابھی تک تو حکومت مولویوں کے خوف سے چپ سادھے بیٹھی ہے، مجھے نہیں لگتا اتنی جلدی آپریشن کریں گے۔۔

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس خبر کا کوئی حوالہ ۔۔؟؟ ابھی تک تو حکومت مولویوں کے خوف سے چپ سادھے بیٹھی ہے، مجھے نہیں لگتا اتنی جلدی آپریشن کریں گے۔۔
you will know soon ..khan sahib will be leaving for china and then .. aj mela wekhan ayan koriyan lahore diyan . ahoon aho ahaoo ahoo ahoo
khadim rizvi ki body language nahi dekhi . bakri beth gai hai abhi ..

Hammad Shah

Councller (250+ posts)

Khof kis ko hy ????
I.K ki speech k bad tweets kis ne delete kiy ???

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaha army ka bap bhi a jae to kuch nahi kar sakta. Asal takat army ya idaro main nahi awam main hai. Aur Huzoor salat o salam ki namoos ke lie yeh awam kabhi nahi piche hate gi.

FahadBhatti

Yaha army ka bap bhi a jae to kuch nahi kar sakta. Asal takat army ya idaro main nahi awam main hai. Aur Huzoor salat o salam ki namoos ke lie yeh awam kabhi nahi piche hate gi.
Hazoor ki naamoos se inn ghatya molvion ka koi taaluq nahin.. Jin ki zaban se dalla harami jesi gaalian nikalti hon wahan se hazoor ki shan mein koi baat nahin nikal sakti. Inn ghatya fasadi molvi aur tum jese ghatya loge jo hazoor ki shaan ko bhee siyasat aur fasaad ka zariya samjhte ho.. Tum loge hee jahannum kaa endhan banne waale ho.