Pilot Rashid Minhas is NOT shaheed as per Baghlool/PDM doctrine

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
شہباز گل نے متنازع انٹرویو میں کہا کہ سینئرز کے حکم پر عمل کرتے ہوئے اپنے ضمیر اور دماغ کا استعمال کریں۔ انہوں نے فوج کا نام تک نہیں لیا۔

ہم سب کو سکول میں پڑھایا گیا کہ بہادر راشد منہاس شہید نے اپنے سینئر کے غیر قانونی احکامات پر عمل کرنے سے انکار کر دیا تھا۔اس نے اپنی جان دے دی اور سینئر کے مشن کو ناکام بنا دیا۔ انہیں نشان حیدر کا اعلیٰ ترین اعزاز دیا گیا

سینئرز کی اندھی تقلید کرنا آئین اور مسلح افواج کی روح کے منافی ہے۔ ہو سکتا ہے کہ سینئرز نے خود کو امریکہ کو بیچ دیا ہو اور ریاست اور عوام کے مفادات کے خلاف کام کر رہے ہوں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1557445490307993600

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh general he Pakistan key barbadi key jarr hain...

abih bhi generals hi kehtay rehna, I am telling you it is FOUJ, agar sirf generals hotay tou aik 16, 17 grade k kaptan ki himmat hoti k wo Motorway Police k IG , grade 22 officers ko na sirf thappar maarta balkay utha k lay jata aur phir maafi bhi IG motorway police maangta hay. Aisay hi aik aur kaptan nay Dr Shazia ko rape kardiya aur jab aik bahadur aur gheratmand Baloch sardar uskay khilaf bola tou bajaye Kaptan ko pakrnay k, sardar ko hi khatam kardiya. Colonel ki biwi tou sab ko yad hogi, aur pata nhi kitnay hi kissay hayn, yeh fouj ki training hi aisi hay k baqi sab bloody civilians hayn aur inko Goray nay special stats day k gaya hay.
Zara socho, british tou yahan aik city mayn aik administrator hota tha, wo abaadi ko control kesay karta tha, inhi harrmazaday fojio ko use karkay. Wo aj bhi in ko use karrha hay aur yeah mental ghulam use horehay hayn

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abih bhi generals hi kehtay rehna, I am telling you it is FOUJ, agar sirf generals hotay tou aik 16, 17 grade k kaptan ki himmat hoti k wo Motorway Police k IG , grade 22 officers ko na sirf thappar maarta balkay utha k lay jata aur phir maafi bhi IG motorway police maangta hay. Aisay hi aik aur kaptan nay Dr Shazia ko rape kardiya aur jab aik bahadur aur gheratmand Baloch sardar uskay khilaf bola tou bajaye Kaptan ko pakrnay k, sardar ko hi khatam kardiya. Colonel ki biwi tou sab ko yad hogi, aur pata nhi kitnay hi kissay hayn, yeh fouj ki training hi aisi hay k baqi sab bloody civilians hayn aur inko Goray nay special stats day k gaya hay.
Zara socho, british tou yahan aik city mayn aik administrator hota tha, wo abaadi ko control kesay karta tha, inhi harrmazaday fojio ko use karkay. Wo aj bhi in ko use karrha hay aur yeah mental ghulam use horehay hayn
6 lakh key fauj ko blame nahi kar saktay. Jo waqiat tum nay likhay hain woh in general he key waja say huay hain. Agar yeh harami theek ho jaain tu fauj may kiski himmat hay kay qanoon tooray?

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)
What a stupid and shameful comparison

First, you need to establish what is an illegal order under current scenario ?
No, the comparison is absolutely on point!

First you need to establish whether rejecting a senior's illegal order is the right thing to do OR not and with Rashid Minhas example it is established.

And that's exactly what Gill said in his statement that IF a seniors order is not justified don't follow it, so it should not be such a big issue then

When it comes to a specific order whether it is illegal or not then just see whether it is in the interest of the nation or not, each soldier can do that on his own by looking at the current situation. Actually Rashid Minhas didn't have more than few minutes to make that decision in his case

Islamabadiya

No, the comparison is absolutely on point!

First you need to establish whether rejecting a senior's illegal order is the right thing to do OR not and with Rashid Minhas example it is established.

And that's exactly what Gill said in his statement that IF a seniors order is not justified don't follow it, so it should not be such a big issue then

When it comes to a specific order whether it is illegal or not then just see whether it is in the interest of the nation or not, each soldier can do that on his own by looking at the current situation. Actually Rashid Minhas didn't have more than few minutes to make that decision in his case

Yes what what I asked, how will an illegal order be distinguished ? And Rashid Minhas Shaheed denying a disguised enemy to take out plane is compared to existing scenario ?

Rambler

You are a piece of shit. Armed forces are our pride and people running it are pakistanis just like everyone else. It may have shorcomings because it's made up of the same Pakistani people who have many flaws.

P.S: Why have you not gone to the GHQ to protest?

AbbuJee

Fish rots from the head. Obviously you need to have some common sense to understand this, which you loose when you become corrupt.

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes what what I asked, how will an illegal order be distinguished ? And Rashid Minhas Shaheed denying a disguised enemy to take out plane is compared to existing scenario ?
yeah, and I have already answered your first question that how an illegal order to be distinguished from a legal one, in my humble opinion, a soldier will have to use his better judgment. In the current scenario people have plenty of time to do that, unlike Rashid Minhas who had to make his decision in blink of an eye. So people now have added luxury to make the right decision.

Coming to your second question my friend that how Rashid Minhas situation can be compared to the current situation. Well, yes it is a rough comparison, you will not find exact situations occurred in Past to compare with for each trouble you get into Today. You compare to what best you get to compare with. Yes, today's situation is much more complicated then what situation Rashid Minhas encountered. There the enemy was very obvious, today you have to think and analyze deep and we have time to do that, it's 5th generation warfare situation.

Rambler

yeah, and I have already answered your first question that how an illegal order to be distinguished from a legal one, in my humble opinion, a soldier will have to use his better judgment. In the current scenario people have plenty of time to do that, unlike Rashid Minhas who had to make his decision in blink of an eye. So people now have added luxury to make the right decision.

Coming to your second question my friend that how Rashid Minhas situation can be compared to the current situation. Well, yes it is a rough comparison, you will not find exact situations occurred in Past to compare with for each trouble you get into Today. You compare to what best you get to compare with. Yes, today's situation is much more complicated then what situation Rashid Minhas encountered. There the enemy was very obvious, today you have to think and analyze deep and we have time to do that, it's 5th generation warfare situation.

Since you put so much trouble in answering, you win a free dump in his latrine.

Islamabadiya

Chain of command doenst work on ‘Judgement’, if everybody starts using their judgment, then based on individual perception, orders will hardly be obeyed in the true nature of authority’s objectives.

There is no comparison to Rashid Minhas sacrificing his life for the country’s honour where a spy had been identified to what Imran khan expects from existing army officers: help him get back into PM seat.

AbbuJee

Chain of command doenst work on ‘Judgement’, if everybody starts using their judgment, then based on individual perception, orders will hardly be obeyed in the true nature of authority’s objectives.

There is no comparison to Rashid Minhas sacrificing his life for the country’s honour where a spy had been identified to what Imran khan expects from existing army officers: help him get back into PM seat.

DyV5P1OWoAAIrSi.jpg

we know this person is corrupt to the core, so give him safe passage is an offense.

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)

Just look at the loss that would have happened if Rashid Minhas had not acted that day vs the loss this nation has already incurred since the regime change and you will know which situation is more grave! I rest my case, and you can have your chain of command intact, baqi mulq gya tail lenay, woh to imp hai nahi na.