Picture depicts 1000 words

Pragmatic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
1101104503-2.gif

1101104503-1.jpg

Last edited:

Muhammad786

Voter (50+ posts)
really, alot of words in my mind, but I'm unable to discribe own emotions.
Allah Bestow the Human needs, Ameen.

Last edited:

saint

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kis qisam ka muslim country hey yeh...hum subh zumaidaar hain is k

what it got to do with 'muslim' country ... if some body chose no to work and just beg .. what 'islam, got to do with it ?
there are plenty of domestic helpers jobs available

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Shayad hum say behtat to woh firat kay kinaray ka ***** tha jis kay baray main khalifa pareshan hota tha....

i got no words to explain what am i feeling

Muhammad786

Voter (50+ posts)
what it got to do with 'muslim' country ... if some body chose no to work and just beg .. what 'islam, got to do with it ?
there are plenty of domestic helpers jobs available

Agree Islam don't allow that kind of activity. If plenty of jobs is available, why every coming day strike on Roads by the
labors. Tevata is doing well for Job, but it doesn't know how can develops the professional skill for a respectful employment.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is well known that there are beggars who are richer then any blue color family.
This is their way of life, we feel sympathy for them but they enjoy this life.

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
What do you think about the future of child in Pakistan ???

47c4d6e179d1fe04098ac46dc6d3c94f.jpg

This is not a reality, just kidding
just want to check the views of viewers:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: What do you think about the future of child in Pakistan ???

@capre786 Bhai,
Yeh "Hazrat" tu naa likheen iss kay liyay.:)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

why do you not caption your title as WAHT DO U THINK ABOUT FUTURE OF THIS CHILD IN PAKISTAN.

this one picture does not represent whole of pakistan or all children in pakistan.
Please stop spreading these pathetic , looser view sort of posts.

future of pakistan is that amid all the problems we are facing we are sending thousands of students to study and work internationally , we are producing sophisticated weapons , we are staring more universities , we are producing more doctors, engineers, accountants, etc then ever before.

And Alhumdullillah we are producing more religious scholars ....

just do not look at the dark side only ....also mention bright sides of our society.

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hazrat iss liy likha hai k humain sharm tu aaiy k musharraf se jaan churaatay houy hum khod kiss kunwen (well) main gir gaiy

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
On my way back home from college everyday i get surrounded by these people n yeah true,they r habitual beggers n pretty contented with their lifestyle
why cant they even get a job of maid?

ahsaneco

I think not all the 100% of these are doing this by choice. Some of these have this thing thurst upon them. We must not criticise it, we have to find the solution of this problem.