PIA on the road to recovery

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a big potential of domestic routes for PIA.

There are many many families who do not plan for norther areas specially Gilgit, Hunza, Chitral due to lack of good/lengthy roads and the flights are often not available due to limited seat capacity.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
PIA is on the road to recovery for sure albeit only on the Twitter accounts of stand up comedians like Faisal Javed

Kindly refrain from trolling if you do not have any facts to share. If you can share factual news, then you are more than welcome. Otherwise no need to show your "jugatbaazi" skills here, we already have many such comedians in this country. Thanks

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kindly refrain from trolling if you do not have any facts to share. If you can share factual news, then you are more than welcome. Otherwise no need to show your "jugatbaazi" skills here, we already have many such comedians in this country. Thanks
What facts have you shared? Just some random figures from gov Twitter handles and a few whimsical pictures?

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
PIA on the road to recovery

- AS A PAKISTANI I ALWAYS WANT TO PURCHASE AIR TICKET FROM PIA BUT HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PUCHASE IT ONLINE IN SOUTH East ASIAN COUNTRIES, TURKEY, GREECE, BRITAIN, EUROPE AMERICAS AND AUSTRAILIAS. SO HOW CAN I SAY THAT PIA IS IMPROVING. CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME?

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After dollar Ishaq's fudging all Govt. figures are suspect even if they are true. Another legacy of Ganjas.

Alpha Charlie

MPA (400+ posts)
Political appointments
Shop lifter Air Hostesses
Shameless crew involved in smuggling
Screw them all ...
To get PIA flying high once again