PIA Crew getting lesson from onboard Passengers

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No you dumb f@ck. These passengers were stuck, and were trying to return home. They paid extra money because of a pandemic situation. I hope that PIA goes complete bankrupt, and ceases to exist.

Satan like you are still free in Ramadan. I don’t want to use abusive language due to fasting otherwise I can fix you easily.
Insha’Allah PIA will flourish and traitors like you will have nightmares every single day

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow what a patriotic person who wishes that Pakistani institutions go bankrupt and cease to exist. Surely needs a round of applause for such great patriotism.

RvfXwKp.gif

You damn right. Airline industry can use customers like you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You damn right. Airline industry can use customers like you.
Well your siyasi abba g did try his best to destroy and sell every Pakistani institution for peanuts but seems like Allah s.w.t did this country a huge favour and derailed him and his plans.

nasir77

Oh, Bibi no body begged you to get on shitty plane.. overseas kay naam per dhons day raha a sala,... Yeh wo jo taka nahin datay aur bakwas itni kertay. Jo danay walay hotay hain wo is terha ki chavelian nahin martay. Baki, Riasat Jati omrah kay Ghumrahon ko Riasat Madiana kay maror inshalla uth te he rehain gay.... Kar lo jo ker na a.....

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
Pot head, it is 3000 Dollars not BP you chursi. If I Jag your sleepy memories back in 2015 when the PMLN was trying to privatized PIA and the Pottyheads started to protest . Had these dumb would helped, we would have a new PIA better than what it is today . Beside, there is no justification for 3000 dollar a seat . They are taking the advantage of Overseas Pakistanis and I know these morons in PIA quite well to tell you that . Now,stop babbling a lot and help those who are stuck in a difficult situation .
Pmln haraam kor why doesnt father on the plane stay home if he dont want to pay £3000 its haraam money they earn pmln followers so why you care

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well your siyasi abba g did try his best to destroy and sell every Pakistani institution for peanuts but seems like Allah s.w.t did this country a huge favour and derailed him and his plans.

Your siasi abba g or your mom's childhood fantasy has already destroyed PIA.

shahz khan

MPA (400+ posts)
No you dumb f@ck. These passengers were stuck, and were trying to return home. They paid extra money because of a pandemic situation. I hope that PIA goes complete bankrupt, and ceases to exist.
World shittest Airline Awards goes to PIA. No one in london picking phone you need to call Pakistan to speak to someone ,they will twll you either speak to PIA contact centres in UK(None is open) same with Pakistan Embassy. Gods knows who is flying in specail flights.

bhaibarood

Do you blame them. He is right that the Government is gouging travelers by overcharging them and still filling the seats not keeping enough gap between passengers... This is PIA of Riast E Madina......
In khotey ke putron ko wapis la rahey hain yeh bara ihsaan nahi tha?
Kisee intl airline main during flight yeh dhama chokri karney pe bandaa sedha sedha arrest hota hai aur airline ban alag kartee hain!
Jo karna hai land karney ke baad karta na yeh yothuia ganja

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In khotey ke putron ko wapis la rahey hain yeh bara ihsaan nahi tha?
Kisee intl airline main during flight yeh dhama chokri karney pe bandaa sedha sedha arrest hota hai aur airline ban alag kartee hain!
Jo karna hai land karney ke baad karta na yeh yothuia ganja
Yaar, yeah sub kuch tu inko Bongi nay seekhaya hai. Wo insay paisa bhi leyta hai kay tum sub loug special ho. Chunda bhi tu deytay hain bhai . Aur Paisa bhi inkay butway say nikalta hai.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
U should have asked before travelling if their was a distance between passengers.. if u still got the tickets its on u

First Strike

These passengers are stupid. PIA crew has nothing to do with ticket fare and social distancing. No one forced these passengers to pay $3000; its matter of choice. This is called demand and supply. Less planes, more passengers then price will go high. Secondly who told these stupid people to travel at the time of pandemic. If they were in emirates or other airlines with same conditions; these morons will keep quiet or crew will give them shut up call.

Do these people have anything in writing that there will be one passenger on a three seat row?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
These passengers are stupid. PIA crew has nothing to do with ticket fare and social distancing. No one forced these passengers to pay $3000; its matter of choice. This is called demand and supply. Less planes, more passengers then price will go high. Secondly who told these stupid people to travel at the time of pandemic. If they were in emirates or other airlines with same conditions; these morons will keep quiet or crew will give them shut up call.

Stupid man are you Deaf? they were overcharged because of social distancing. The promise was that we will charge you three times the price and will provide you with one vacant seat in-between so that Corona requirements are met . Do you get it or not?

I pay you CA$301,000 for Ferrari 488 GTB - Spider and you provide with a Suzuki Car ? Hope this example will help you understand.