PIA, a Phoenix is rising from the Ashes???

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Make sure when you travel in PIA, they don't slap you for seating dispute... Bakamal Loug , Lajawab Service. LOl.

RajaRawal111

Make sure when you travel in PIA, they don't slap you for seating dispute... Bakamal Loug , Lajawab Service. LOl.
نہ کر یار -- پیڈن آج کل یہ فلمیں لگا لگا کر کھوتے کی صلاحیتوں کے غبارے میں واپس ہوا بھرنے کی کوشش میں ہے --- لگا رہنے دو ان بیچاروں کو سخت ضرورت ہے اس وقت مجاہدوں کی

Okara

نہ کر یار -- پیڈن آج کل یہ فلمیں لگا لگا کر کھوتے کی صلاحیتوں کے غبارے میں واپس ہوا بھرنے کی کوشش میں ہے --- لگا رہنے دو ان بیچاروں کو سخت ضرورت ہے اس وقت مجاہدوں کی
Raja Sahib
Its really sad PTI failed. So please share when PMLN leadership coming back from medical tourism to lead Pakistan into developed nation?

Zaidi Qasim

یار راجہ ، یقین کرو ان جاھلوں کی مضحکہ خیز حرکتیں دیکھ کر تو اب شرمندگی محسوس ہونے لگتی ہے ، دو دن پہلے ان جوکروں نے عظمی بخاری کے ساتھ جو حرکت کی ہے وہ انتہائ نفرت آمیز ہے ، اگر کوئ واقعی سنجیدہ لوگ ہوتے تو آج پنجاب فورڈ اتھارٹی کا عمر اس حرکت کا جواب دیتا نظر آتا ۔ اس بے غیرت کو اگر سیاسی مسخرہ پن کا اتنا ہی شوق تھا تو وہ اپنے پیسوں سے آٹا خرید کر ضرورتمندوں میں تقسیم کراتا ۔ بھانڈوں کی حکومت میں یہی نیچ حرکتیں دیکھنے کو ملتی ہیں ۔

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
PIA se log jate hain ke direct ghar chale jain...ham log wese bhi PIA se jana chahte lekin:
NEGATIVES POSITIVES
menhga ticket ////// ground crew good/////
gandgi///// air crew bohot zabardast/////
bura khana //// captains bohot bohot aala take/// off aur Landing super//
kambal namojud//////
toilet me commode hilte hain//////
koi entertainment nahin monitor kaam nahin karta.//////
10 men se 4 number///////
rout achche nahin...Europe se karachi ke liye aksar via lahore ya islamabad///////

RajaRawal111

So when did PMLN leadership apply to get Gen Bajwa's approval?
Most likely Bajwa will approve.
Imran khan Knows better Sir.
You remember when he went on two days leave after meeting Bajwa and approving Chor's departure?
I think Bajwa told him in that meeting.

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
arshad malik was doing a good job to revive PIA but judges are pulling his legs and not realizing how arshad malik was struggling to revive the conditions of PIA.

Okara

When did you realize the Bongi Khan is a flopped d*** ?
Keep in mind PMIK is not ur father the way u are calling him. Keep these kind of callings to ur father who brought u up through corruption money. In case u want to discuss anything then first behave like a civilized person and will answer to ur question.

Zaidi Qasim

Keep in mind PMIK is not ur father the way u are calling him. Keep these kind of callings to ur father who brought u up through corruption money. In case u want to discuss anything then first behave like a civilized person and will answer to ur question.
Who the fuck are you / A sperm out of your daddies from GHQ ? Or Bongi Khan 's name calling hurts you such that your anus start to spurt out ? I have seen enough of you dum ass , d** lickers, GHQ poodles here on this forum . You don't deserve any respect. And next time when you write to defend the Flop Dick Daddy of yours, chose words wisely , or else I will place you where you peeked out.

Okara

Who the fuck are you / A sperm out of your daddies from GHQ ? Or Bongi Khan 's name calling hurts you such that your anus start to spurt out ? I have seen enough of you dum ass , d** lickers, GHQ poodles here on this forum . You don't deserve any respect. And next time when you write to defend the Flop Dick Daddy of yours, chose words wisely , or else I will place you where you peeked out.
I am not ur daddy so leave this behavior to ur dad.

Zaidi Qasim

I am not ur daddy so leave this behavior to ur dad.
You are definitely not even a son of your own father... Bongi Khan's long idiotic speeches fix your imagination . GHQ and its lickers are hanging around with Bongi Khan , you can't even be alone.

Okara

You are definitely not even a son of your own father... Bongi Khan's long idiotic speeches fix your imagination . GHQ and its lickers are hanging around with Bongi Khan , you can't even be alone.
So again u r treating me ur father trust me I am not ur father.
Ur leader was born and raise in GHQ nursery and u are calling others GHQ supporters.