Physics suggests that the future has already happened

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
امام غزالی نے مسلمانوں کو سائنس اور فلسفہ سے دور کرنے میں بہت کردار ادا کیا، اس شخص نے نامور مسلمان سائنسدانوں پر کفر کے فتوے لگائے، فلسفے کو حرام قرار دیا۔ یہ شخص مسلمانوں کو کنویں کے مینڈک بنانا چاہتا تھا کہ اپنے مذہب سے باہر جھانکو بھی مت۔۔۔

انسان کا علم جتنا وسیع ہوتا ہے، اس کو اپنے عقائد، نظریات اور افکار کو جانچنے اور پرکھنے کا اتنا ہی بہتر موقع ملتا ہے۔ علم میں صرف کتابیں شامل نہیں ہیں، اگر کوئی سفر کرتا ہے، مختلف قوموں سے ملتا ہے، مختلف کلچر کے لوگوں میں رہتا ہے، مختلف مذاہب کے لوگوں کے ساتھ رہتا ہے تو بھی اس کے علم میں اضافہ ہوتا ہے اور اس کو پتا چلتا ہے کہ اس جیسے مذہبی عقائد اور لوگ بھی رکھتے ہیں۔ اور اس کا مذہب کوئی منفرد و یکتا مذہب نہیں ہے۔۔

ہاں یہ بات درست ہے، میں اتھیسٹ نہیں اگنوسٹک ہوں، جہاں تک یہاں لوگوں کے گالم گلوچ کی بات ہے تو گالی دینے والے لوگ میرے لئے میٹر ہی نہیں کرتے، اس لئے مجھے ان کی گالیوں سے ککھ فرق نہیں پڑتا۔ ? ۔۔
اگر تمہیں کوئ یہ کہے کہ یہ کرسی جس پر تم بیٹھے ہو خود بخود وجود میں آگئ کروڑوں اربوں سال میں، کیوںکہ درخت کی لکڑی گری اور وہ دوسری لکڑی کے ساتھ ایسے مل گئ کہ کرسی بن گئ ۔۔۔ فلاں فلاں ۔۔۔ ؟؟ کوئ پاگل بھی اسکو نئ مانے گا۔ تو یہ اتنا کمپلیکس ڈی این اے خود بخود بن گیا ۔ اس کائینات کا ذرہ ذرہ چیخ چیخ کر کہ رہا ہے کہ یہ خود نئ بن گیا۔ جتنا ربط اس کائنات کی ہر چیز میں ہے وہ ربط خودبخود آگیا ؟

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

شاہ جی۔۔ آپ کے ساتھ لمبی چوڑی بحثیں ہوچکی ہیں، آپ جانتے ہیں میں اگنوسٹک ہوں۔ اگنوسٹک ہونے کے ناطے میں کسی ہائر پاور (خدا کی بجائے ہائر پاور کا لفظ میرے خیال میں ٹھیک ہے، خدا کے لفظ سے مذہبی تصور ابھرتا ہے) کے امکان کو رد نہیں کرتا۔۔

رد نہیں کرتے اور مانتے بھی نہیں

خیر آپ کے پاس اس سوال کا کوئی جواب نہیں کہ اس ساری کائنات کو بنایا کس نے
۔ اگر آپ کے پاس کوئی ایسا ثبوت موجود ہے کہ ہمیں پتا چل سکے کہ اس سارے گورکھ دھندے کے پیچھے کون ہے تو سامنے لائیے اور میرے علم میں اضافہ کیجئے۔۔۔
شاید آپ ممکنہ نقات کو ایک ایک کر کے دیکھیں تو آپ کے پاس بس ایک ہی نقطہ بچے گا کہ کائنات کو بنانے والا ایک ہے وہ سب پر غالب ہے لیکن اس پر کوئی غالب نہیں
آپ چاہیں تو اس نقطے سے متعلقہ اعتراضات مجھ سے پوچھ سکتے ہیں

Baadshaah

MPA (400+ posts)

خیر آپ کے پاس اس سوال کا کوئی جواب نہیں کہ اس ساری کائنات کو بنایا کس نے

اس سوال کا جواب ابھی تک کوئی انسان نہیں جان سکا۔ مذہبی لوگوں کو بھی نہیں پتا، ہم میں اور آپ میں فرق یہ ہے کہ ہم نے اس حقیقت کو تسلیم کرلیا ہے کہ ہم نہیں جانتے جبکہ مذہبی لوگ بیچارے صدیوں پہلے گزرے ہوئے لوگوں کے گھڑے ہوئے دیومالائی قصوں کو سچ سمجھتے ہیں، ان کو لگتا ہے کہ وہی کہانیاں سچ ہیں جو ان لوگوں نے گھڑی تھیں جن کو یہ تک علم نہیں تھا کہ زمین گول ہے یا فلیٹ، جن کو یہ تک علم نہیں تھا کہ زلزلے کیسے آتے ہیں اور سورج گرہن اور چاند گرہن کیسے لگتا ہے۔۔۔

شاید آپ ممکنہ نقات کو ایک ایک کر کے دیکھیں تو آپ کے پاس بس ایک ہی نقطہ بچے گا کہ کائنات کو بنانے وال ایک ہے وہ سب پر غالب ہے لیکن اس پر کوئی غالب نہیں
آپ چاہیں تو اس نقطے سے متعلقہ اعتراضات مجھ سے پوچھ سکتے ہیں

تھامس اکوائنس کی پیش کردہ فرسٹ کاز کی یہ تھیوری صدیوں پہلے رد ہوچکی۔۔

There is only 1

تھامس اکوائنس کی پیش کردہ فرسٹ کاز کی یہ تھیوری صدیوں پہلے رد ہوچکی۔۔

ہمیں بھی تو بتایں کس دلیل سے غلط ثابت ہوا ہے ؟
فینسی الفاظ سے آپ مجھے مرغوب نہیں کر سکتے
?

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I never claimed that the idea of intelligent design is proven by science. This argument is presented by the religious people only. And is believed by every person who believes in a God. But, Intelligent design is very hard to prove through science.
See Neil deGrasse is questioning Intelligent Design with valid arguments.

Lol Neil deGrasse himself is stupid, this has been proven on several occasions. And just spewing BS won't make your argument stronger. I don't claim to have all the knowledge but Kalam cosmological argument favours strongly towards existence of God in philosophy.

Secondly, this whole argument about science vs religion is lame, Science works with falsifiable evidences and it can neither prove or disprove God's existence. Ofc you would become an ignostic If you would ask science for the answer, because science by definition can never answer this question and many other questions, e.g. It cannot explain morality. Check the link below and listen to Michio Kaku around 03:00 onwards (He is one of the scientists working on the God equation).

As far as Islam is concerned, Quran is not a book of science, to pass the test of science it should be enough for Quran to be compatible with the scientifically proven facts. For the rest of it you have to use other mechanisms to prove it's authenticity.

Last edited:

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol Quran is not a book of science
I am not claiming Quran is book of science. I was referring to one particular thing (Sun is not a stationary object mentioned in Quran) which was ignored completely by most of the people commenting here.
Why do not you go and find other scientific statements in Quran and prove them wrong?

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't want to start this issue of Sun. But in short , it was widely believed in that era that sun is not stationary but revolving around earth. There is no Ayat in quran which tells that earth is moving . This is the reason many Islamic scholars still believe that earth is stationary and sun is revolving around it. Don't believe me ? Go in youtube and type stationary earth and Islam. Many Muslim scholars will come up supporting this notion.

If you believe what these guys are saying are then its your personal choice what is in the last video i can make such video's and post on youtube and you can quote them. By the way in last video a word was used for earth i.e. convulsing see what it means

knowledge88

If you believe what these guys are saying are then its your personal choice what is in the last video i can make such video's and post on youtube and you can quote them. By the way in last video a word was used for earth i.e. convulsing see what it means

I have already explained to you what Muslim scholars believe. Most of them believe that the earth is stationary and the sun is revolving around the earth,

Every Sunni Muslim believes that Sahih Bukhari has all the authentic hadees.

see just one minute of this video first.

After watching this video Read this Sahih Bukhari Hadees Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421

Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38).

Now you should know what Quran means when it mentions the motion of the sun. It revolves around our earth. It takes Allah's permission and then rises in the morning. You don't see it in the nighttime because it prostrates under Allah's throne.

I am quoting the above Hadees.

Can it be wrong? No, it is from Sahih Bukhari.

I asked you, please don't start the motion of the sun issue in the Quran, but you persisted.

A Muslim scientist Ala Hazrat wrote a famous book claiming that the earth is stationary and the sun is revolving around it.
(By the way, Dr. Abdul Qadeer wrote a column in Jang on Ala Hazrat telling us that he was a great scientist, I also have that column with me, if you want it, I will also print it for you )

Ala Hazrat's book which proves that the earth is stationary and the sun revolves around it is sold on Amazon. see this link

See what Ala Hazrat had said in this video.

Last edited:

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not claiming Quran is book of science. I was referring to one particular thing (Sun is not a stationary object mentioned in Quran) which was ignored completely by most of the people commenting here.
Why do not you go and find other scientific statements in Quran and prove them wrong?
Because they think Quran is a scientific book. It's not

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
ابے جاہل مولوی سائنس اور مذہب کا کوئی تعلق نہیں، سائنس ایک ٹھوس علم ہے جبکہ مذہب پرانے زمانے کے قصوں کہانیوں کا مجموعہ جس کی آج کے دور میں نہ تو کوئی ضرورت ہے اور نہ ہی کوئی استعمال۔ آج کے زمانے میں مذہب صرف دنگا فساد اور سرپھٹول کے کام ہی آتا ہے۔ داعش کو دیکھ لو، طالبان کو دیکھ لو، لشکرطیبہ، لشکرِ جھنگوی، جیشِ محمد، بوکو حرام اور پاکستان کے اندر تازہ سر اٹھاتا فتنہ تحریک لبیک۔ یہ سارے مذہبی لوگ ہیں اور ان کا کام صرف ایک ہی ہے، مار دھاڑ، قتل و غارتگری اور فساد۔۔دوسری طرف سائنس سے وابستہ لوگ ہیں جن کا کام ہے بلا تفریق رنگ نسل و مذہب پوری انسانیت کیلئے کام کرنا، علم کی روشنی پھیلانا، کائنات کے اسرا ر و رموز کو کھوجنا، نامعلوم کو معلوم کرنا، الجھی ہوئی گتھیوں کو سلجھانا، اسی سائنس کی بدولت آج انسان مریخ پر پہنچا ہوا ہے۔ ۔
You are def ignorant! I digress.