"Phateecher Player " ;Spartacus is playing Cricket

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
self projection !!!
what we have to do with your gili danda...

self projection !!! ---->>> I am agree with your point of view .You are right 100%

what we have to do with your gili danda ----->> Try to play better than this "Phateecher Player " and put your video here . Members of Siasat.pk would make you " Double Phateecher Player "

Spartacus

sir, aik dafa mental hospital ka chakar laga laein

I did it but you were sleeping .
Doctor said to me " He just slept , please do not disturb him he is already to much disturbed from his surrounding and he is on heavy drugs right now "
So I act according to the advice of doctor .

Sorry dear , maybe next time they would allow me to meet you :)

kayawish

Hi nigga long time no see :) where are you playing cricket in germany ? i used to play in Heidelberg when i was a student there some where in 2006-2007 and indians and pakistanis were playing together.

Spartacus

Hi nigga long time no see :) where are you playing cricket in germany ? i used to play in Heidelberg when i was a student there some where in 2006-2007 and indians and pakistanis were playing together.

This video is from Waterloo ( Belgium ) !!!!
From Last Saturday !!!

Spartacus

Start behave like a NORMAL person
Don't use Spartacus too often, as that for a third person , Its very ABNORMAL

You are self using 3rd_Umpire and giving lecture not to use my own name :)
Do not you think that 3rd_Umpire is self a third person ( I use Gate Nr.4 for 3rd_Umpire )

It is very difficult to say " What is Normal and What is Abnormal "

It was Abnormal to say " Earth is rotating around the Sun "

but later is has been proved that " Galileo Galilei was the only person who was normal although he took the idea from the Greek philosophers Philolaus and Hicetas "

Now I am going to use a second person's statement !!!

Rook Suktay Ho To Rook Looo --- Maryum Nawaz :)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Spartacus mama G urf Kala Deo ke Pujari, jab angreji nahi aathi to naa bola karien, Tumhari Meera wali English sun ke yahan koi impress nahi ho raha , Al hamdulilah 100% members ko yaha urdu aati hai.

Spartacus

Spartacus mama G urf Kala Deo ke Pujari, jab angreji nahi aathi to naa bola karien, Tumhari Meera wali English sun ke yahan koi impress nahi ho raha , Al hamdulilah 100% members ko yaha urdu aati hai.

In our world there is English ( UK ) , English ( USA ) , English ( India ) , etc etc
As well as on Siasat.pk we find several kind of English and one of them is English ( Spartacus ) .
He made his own identity ( No matter good or bad ) , please make your own IDENTITY and do not be JELOUS ;)