Pfizer vaccine in Pakistan

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan govt should stop free handouts of Pfizer vaccines and instead charge ppl 1 lakh per 2 doses. I am sure people influenced by the West will pay that amount instead of getting an air ticket to UAE and getting vaccinated with Pfizer there. As a result the govt will raise 10 billion pkr and we can buy more Sino-harm doses to quickly inoculate the masses. Total money required to vaccinate 7 crore population is 1.5 billion dollars. Why should I get a free sinopharm if I can afford it? Most of us have the means to at least pay for the Chinese vaccine. The govt should not be bearing this burden. Put a vaccine tax on us in our bill and get everyone vaccinated. Minimum doses per day should be 1 million for a country like ours.

Last edited:

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hamarey log tau Zakat key waqt sara paisa accounts sey nikalwa lete hein woh vaccine key paisay kabhi nahin deingee

Pakistan govt should stop free handouts of Pfizer vaccines and instead charge ppl 1 lakh per 2 doses. I am sure people influenced by the West will pay that amount instead of getting an air ticket to UAE and getting vaccinated with Pfizer there. As a result the govt will raise 10 billion pkr and we can buy more Dino-harm doses to quickly inoculate the masses. Total money required to vaccinate 7 crore population is 1.5 billion dollars. Why should I get a free sinopharm if I can afford it? Most of us have the means to at least pay for that Chinese vaccine. The govt should not be bearing this burden. Put a vaccine tax on us in our bill and get everyone vaccinated. Minimum doses per day should be 1 million for a country like ours.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
jin logon se bhai aik aik do do lakh wasool kar rahay hain, woh already lagwa chukay hain muft mein ??

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan govt should stop free handouts of Pfizer vaccines and instead charge ppl 1 lakh per 2 doses. I am sure people influenced by the West will pay that amount instead of getting an air ticket to UAE and getting vaccinated with Pfizer there. As a result the govt will raise 10 billion pkr and we can buy more Sino-harm doses to quickly inoculate the masses. Total money required to vaccinate 7 crore population is 1.5 billion dollars. Why should I get a free sinopharm if I can afford it? Most of us have the means to at least pay for the Chinese vaccine. The govt should not be bearing this burden. Put a vaccine tax on us in our bill and get everyone vaccinated. Minimum doses per day should be 1 million for a country like ours.

آپ وہ ہی خود کشی کے مشورے والے صاحب ہیں نا۔۔۔؟؟؟

کیا بنا پھر خودکشی والے پروجیکٹ کا۔۔۔ ارادہ بدل دیا یا ابھی بھی پائپ لائن میں ہے پروجیکٹ۔۔۔؟؟؟