Petrol price likely to be decreased by Rs5 per litre

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Biggest Fraud of this year.............
Oil prices went down from $71.30 to $42.64 since Zani took over as Selected PM
Over 40% reduction................
And Zani giving us relief of Rs. 5 per liter.............. JOKE????
This is real.......... the price should be around Rs. 50 per liter. What are you paying folks????
Do you have enough of him yet?? Stand up before this jew lover take everything from you.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is real.......... the price should be around Rs. 50 per liter. What are you paying folks????
Do you have enough of him yet?? Stand up before this jew lover take everything from you.
I dont expect you to know anything about forward contracts, but oil purchases are always made in forward contracts...which means that the oil currently at the pumps was bought months ago, at higher prices, and cannot be sold at current market prices. It has never happened in the past, and it cannot happen.
What has happened though is that the exorbitant taxes that were being charged on fuel have been reduced. Any feedback on that?

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont expect you to know anything about forward contracts, but oil purchases are always made in forward contracts...which means that the oil currently at the pumps was bought months ago, at higher prices, and cannot be sold at current market prices. It has never happened in the past, and it cannot happen.
What has happened though is that the exorbitant taxes that were being charged on fuel have been reduced. Any feedback on that?
I am with you.................Just give me a written promise that after 3 months they will be reduced 40% from the current prices............regardless of whatever the then price would be............
Are you willing to make a commitment sir??

Will_Bite

I am with you.................Just give me a written promise that after 3 months they will be reduced 40% from the current prices............regardless of whatever the then price would be............
Are you willing to make a commitment sir??
Im not running the govt. But if they dont reduce the prices accordingly, yes, you will hear it from me. PTI followers have routinely criticised the party when it does something wrong. We are not a bunch of robots

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Im not running the govt. But if they dont reduce the prices accordingly, yes, you will hear it from me. PTI followers have routinely criticised the party when it does something wrong. We are not a bunch of robots
Really???
then why i have not seen a note from you on the selective justice common these days in Pakistan.
Few months ago Chief PCO thug dis-qualified (purposely) two senators of PMNL from Punjab to help PTI.......charge was dual Nationality............even though one has showed proof that he abandoned his foreign nationality............... Conveniently both seats then won by PTI (Wallid Iqbal and sister of Jahangir Tareen). Today in Zulfi Bukhari's case PCO Thug changed is stance and declared that it is ok for Zulfi to keep the post and the foreign nationality.
Similarly, in Ch. Surwar's case, the thug did not even bother to look at the document showing he has abandoned the UK nationality.
What type of NEW and Improved Pakistan is this???

Last edited:

Will_Bite

if you dont know the difference between a senator and an advisor, you need to read up on it.

It would be selective if these cases were brought forward by PTI. All of them came forward in PMLN era. Just tht they were railroaded by PMLN govt.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Keep crying lol while pak progresses.