Petrol, diesel prices likely to go up by Rs 11 per litre from April 1

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISLAMABAD: Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has moved summary the Ministry of Petroleum Division to increase petroleum product prices from April 1.

Sources said the summary forwarded to the Petroleum Division recommended Rs11.92 per litre increase in petrol price, diesel Rs11.17 per litre, Kerosene Oil Rs6.65 per litre

The summary further suggests Rs6.50 per litre hike in Light Diesel Oil price.

The final decision to increase the petroleum product prices will be made by the Ministry of Finance with the consultation of Prime Minister Imran Khan.

The News

Last edited by a moderator:

Imran the legend

ISLAMABAD: Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has moved summary the Ministry of Petroleum Division to increase petroleum product prices from April 1.

Sources said the summary forwarded to the Petroleum Division recommended Rs11.92 per litre increase in petrol price, diesel Rs11.17 per litre, Kerosene Oil Rs6.65 per litre

The final decision to increase the petroleum product prices will be made by the Ministry of Finance with the consultation of Prime Minister Imran Khan.

The News
Thank you steyn for negative news there is already lot of lying and propaganda from Pakistani corrupt sold out media and then if they miss something then you always cover it keep up the good work. Keep helping the corrupt mafia

Steyn

Thank you steyn for negative news there is already lot of lying and propaganda from Pakistani corrupt sold out media and then if they miss something then you always cover it keep up the good work. Keep helping the corrupt mafia

The only propaganda i see is by you for PTI. You definitely are in some PTI media cell.

The question is do you get paid? How much?

Imran the legend

The only propaganda i see is by you for PTI. You definitely are in some PTI media cell.

The question is do you get paid? How much?
The only thing I get paid and reward is when I expose corrupt lying mafia media and zardari group and sharif group. Some people no brains still say give me more please this time take some grease and enjoy we like being used because we are corrupt fools. No shame lying making fake news or supporting most corrupt families in Pakistan

Faizan Syed

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think Govt ny ye decide kya tha oil price international market ky hisab sy km ya zyada kiye jyegy, ab Lifafa media ye nhi bata rha ky ye 11rupy barhany ki waja international market me rate oper jany sy huye

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jinhonay inko vote dala aaj woh sur pakar kar baith gaaey hain....Asad umer ko tu phansi dayni Chahiye jis tarha kay woh jhootay baray baray dawaay kerta taha

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
OGRA always suggests high 'rise or reducction' but govt doesn't do it accordingly.

It would be hardly RS. 3-4/lot increase but ya OGRA makes a news for media and propagandists till the final announcement.

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)

The News
عمران نیازی کمینے کی لعنتی شکل پر مزید ایک لاکھ لعنتیں ہوں۔
خبیث انسان کو پیٹرول کی قیمتیں بڑھانی تھیں تبھی میڈیا کو اپنے دربار میں بلا بلا کر تیل و گیس کے ذخائر کی کہانیاں سناتا تھا۔
یہ 5 سال ایسے ہی لوگوں کو چونا لگا لگا کر گزاردے گا۔
ابھی تیل نکلنے والا ہے، ابھی غربت مٹاؤ پروگرام شروع کیا ہے، 10 کروڑ نوکریاں ملیں گی، 50 لاکھ گھر بنیں گے، صحت کارڈ سے دنیا کی ہر بیماری ختم ہوجائے گی۔ کمینہ انسان، منافق کی اولاد۔

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
OGRA always suggests high 'rise or reducction' but govt doesn't do it accordingly.

It would be hardly RS. 3-4/lot increase but ya OGRA makes a news for media and propagandists till the final announcement.
اپنے بھگوان نیازی کو الٹا لٹا کر ایسے ہی چاٹتے رہو۔ تم لوگوں کی اوقات ہی یہی ہے ریاست مدینہ کے منافقو۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اپنے بھگوان نیازی کو الٹا لٹا کر ایسے ہی چاٹتے رہو۔ تم لوگوں کی اوقات ہی یہی ہے ریاست مدینہ کے منافقو۔
ہاں تو 'اپنوں' سے چاٹنے سے فرصت جو نہیں۔

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
do you even know what is the price in international market?
do you even have any idea what OPEC is?
do you even have any idea what crude oil inventories are?
do you even have any idea that inventories comes every week.
do you even have idea that we pay 80% of our foreign reserves in terms of energy.
do you even have any idea that oil prices were 55 dollars per barel and now they are almost 60 dollars.
do you even have any idea that OPEC is cutting its production as low prices are not in their favor.
do you even have any idea usa president also tweet and show his concern about high prices of oil.
do you even have any idea that govt cant take oil in high price and sell in low price.
KINDLY TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU GET FROM FERRARI. IF YOU R FROM POOR FAMILY TRUST ME I WILL SEND MONEY EVERY MONTH. DONT FEED UR FAMILY WITH HAARAAM MONEY.

عمران نیازی کمینے کی لعنتی شکل پر مزید ایک لاکھ لعنتیں ہوں۔
خبیث انسان کو پیٹرول کی قیمتیں بڑھانی تھیں تبھی میڈیا کو اپنے دربار میں بلا بلا کر تیل و گیس کے ذخائر کی کہانیاں سناتا تھا۔
یہ 5 سال ایسے ہی لوگوں کو چونا لگا لگا کر گزاردے گا۔
ابھی تیل نکلنے والا ہے، ابھی غربت مٹاؤ پروگرام شروع کیا ہے، 10 کروڑ نوکریاں ملیں گی، 50 لاکھ گھر بنیں گے، صحت کارڈ سے دنیا کی ہر بیماری ختم ہوجائے گی۔ کمینہ انسان، منافق کی اولاد۔

Steyn

do you even know what is the price in international market?
do you even have any idea what OPEC is?
do you even have any idea what crude oil inventories are?
do you even have any idea that inventories comes every week.
do you even have idea that we pay 80% of our foreign reserves in terms of energy.
do you even have any idea that oil prices were 55 dollars per barel and now they are almost 60 dollars.
do you even have any idea that OPEC is cutting its production as low prices are not in their favor.
do you even have any idea usa president also tweet and show his concern about high prices of oil.
do you even have any idea that govt cant take oil in high price and sell in low price.
KINDLY TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU GET FROM FERRARI. IF YOU R FROM POOR FAMILY TRUST ME I WILL SEND MONEY EVERY MONTH. DONT FEED UR FAMILY WITH HAARAAM MONEY.

What about the deal we made with Saudi Arabia? Shouldn't we be getting oil cheap?

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saudi Arabia would give Pakistan a total of $9.6 billion in loans and oil on deferred payments to help keep its economy. remember just to help its economy. pakistan consume 450.000 barrels per day. means pakistan is on 34th number in the world. saudi arabia wont be taking care of everything. its not govt fault when prices goes up. OPEC is having their monopoly they are cutting production to keep the prices above 60 dollars.

What about the deal we made with Saudi Arabia? Shouldn't we be getting oil cheap?

Steyn

Saudi Arabia would give Pakistan a total of $9.6 billion in loans and oil on deferred payments to help keep its economy. remember just to help its economy. pakistan consume 450.000 barrels per day. means pakistan is on 34th number in the world. saudi arabia wont be taking care of everything. its not govt fault when prices goes up. OPEC is having their monopoly they are cutting production to keep the prices above 60 dollars.

So we should get some relief. Doesn't seem like it.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
bro its not like a yogurt for family that we can buy as per our desire or take water pipe from our neighbours water motor :D
it will take some time. there is a big mess which needs to be fixed.
So we should get some relief. Doesn't seem like it.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yahudi apni kharidi Mafia ke zarye pakistan men aane wali dolat ko control karrha hai...IK aur iss hukumat ko awam se koi dilchaspi nahin sirf bayanbazi...aam insan ki zindagi mushkilat ka shikar hai ye mansube per mansube ka elan karte ja rahe hai...
her jagah tax tax tax...hatta ke pane paise ki transaction per tax....laanat laanat iss wazarat per Asad umar per aur innalillah iss hukumat per.....

""""""""""""Pakistan men sood, sharab, behayai aur english band ki jai"""""""""""

knowledge88

484584_75117177.jpg

The News
It is just for a few days. As IK said Pakistan is about to discover oil in a huge quantity. I think IK said it will be more than any Asian country , It means it will surpass Saudi Arabia. You know what it means. It means Patrol in Pakistan will be cheaper than water. we will set the Patrol prices for rest of the World.

Last edited:

knowledge88

یہ لو، چھوڑو آدمی کی یہ بھی سن لو۔ پیٹرول، پانی سے بھی سستا ہوگا۔ چرغہ بھی دال کی پلیٹ سے سستا، اور کوکین کی قیمت آٹے سے بھی کم۔
Before writing a comment , how about thinking for a second ?
That was a
sarcastic remark.