Pervez Musharraf on Benazir Bhutto's Assisination & Bugti (25 Nov 2010

There is no better time than now to get involved in the politics of your country. Time waits for no one and Pakistan needs you today as tomorrow may get too late. PM

Winnige

right guy to run the country but i must say, he should be installed in Pakistan as a real dictator and let me repeat, this time a real DICTATOR, so he can take steps to put the country on the right track, like Mustafa Kamal from Country, democracy is not appropriate for Pakistan, this is not suitable
There is no better time than now to get involved in the politics of your country. Time waits for no one and Pakistan needs you today as tomorrow may get too late. PM

funkymonk

mashahllah ..
so glad to see these comments ..
if people are going to support dictatorship like this then pakistan will be out of world map in 2025 as US thinktanks predicted when Musharraf was ruler ..

instead of building a better democratic corruption free structure .. suggest that a tyrant comes back ..
and bring more suicide attacks .. and new era of american and indian slavery ..

I pity the fool who suggest that ..

thepearl

مشرف نے آکسی ڈینٹل کے حصص کم قیمت پر فروخت کرنے کیلئے دباوٴ ڈالا تھا، عثمان امین

اسلام آباد ( آن لائن) سابق وفاقی وزیر پٹرولیم عثمان امین الدین نے انکشاف کیا ہے کہ سابق صدر پرویز مشرف اور سابق وزیر اعظم شوکت عزیز نے 2002 میں آکسی ڈینٹل پٹرولیم کے حصص کوڑیوں کے بھاوٴ برٹش پٹرولیم (بی پی) کو فروخت کرنے کیلئے ان پر دباوٴ ڈالا تھا تاہم انہوں نے دباوٴ قبول کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ اگر ان سے اصرار کیا گیا تو وہ بطور وزیر مستعفیٰ ہو جائیں گے۔ اس امر کا اظہار انہوں نے سابق امیر جماعت اسلامی قاضی حسین احمد کی جانب سے بدین میں واقع اس آئل فیلڈکے سودے سے متعلق سپریم کورٹ میں دائر کی گئی رٹ پٹیشن پر اپنے تاثرات کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کیا۔انہوں نے کہا کہ ان کی اس مخالفت کے بعد صدر پرویز مشرف نے انہیں ایوان صدر بلا کر سودے کی مخالفت ترک کرنے اور اپنی رپورٹ واپس لینے کیلئے کہا مگر ان کے بدستور انکار کے بعد پرویز مشرف کے پرنسپل سیکرٹری طارق عزیز اور جنرل (ر) حامد جاوید ان پر دباوٴ ڈالتے رہے کہ وہ 26صفحات پر مبنی یہ رپورٹ واپس لے لیں تاہم انہوں نے یہ دباوٴ قبول کرنے ا ور قومی مفاد پر کسی بھی سودے بازی سے انکار کر دیا۔سابق وفاقی وزیر پٹرولیم نے الزام عائدکیاکہ صدر پرویز مشرف کی ٹیم کے تمام اراکین جن میں شوکت عزیز اور وفاقی وزیر نجکاری سلیم الطاف شامل ہیں ان کے سودے میں ذاتی مفادات وابستہ تھے۔انہوں نے کہا کہ بطور وزیر پٹرولیم ریاست کے مفاد کا تحفظ ان کا قومی فریضہ تھا اور اس فریضے کی ادائیگی کرتے ہوئے انہوں نے شوکت عزیز کی سربراہی میں نجکاری سے متعلق کابینہ کمیٹی کے اجلاس میں آکسی ڈینٹل پٹرولیم کے حصص کی اس فروخت کی تحریری مخالفت پر مبنی رپورٹ پیش کی جس میں کہا گیا کہ ان اثاثوں کو کوڑیوں کے بھاوٴ فروخت کرنے کی کوشش کی جا رہی ہے۔ سابق وزیر پٹرولیم نے کہا کہ ان کی رپورٹ فنانس ڈویژن میں موجود ہے اور عدالت سماعت کے دوران اس سے استفادہ کر سکتی ہے۔

funkymonk

right guy to run the country but i must say, he should be installed in Pakistan as a real dictator and let me repeat, this time a real DICTATOR, so he can take steps to put the country on the right track, like Mustafa Kamal from Country, democracy is not appropriate for Pakistan, this is not suitable

only thing musharraf can handle is Aslam Sukhera ..

Winnige

people who believe democracy can put Pakistan on a right track, they live in fools paradise, There must be a person, who takes steps, which has to be taken like Kalabagh dam or terrorism free society, blasphemy law, Nawaz group or any other party will never take steps, which one has to take for Pakistan, because they have double faces and do things which are good in their own interests, Musharraf is the man, who would not care about his own popularity, jiee Musharraf
Musharraf Zindabad!! This is the guy who is going to sort out the true traitors

chacha jee

talk about lohaa choor brother dakoo zardari.morale crrupt imran.just time wast.
pak army and mushraf zindaa baad.

atifsharif

anyone who does not believe in parliment will be pushed to the wall................... WoW .. Golden Words ...

What About you Mr Mushi ..

Have you ever believed in parliment
have you ever respected elected prime minister
have you ever respected constitution of pakistan
have you ever respected opinion of nation
have you ever respected pakistannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...................... shame shame shame ..... Alfaz aur Amal main kitna tazad hay ..... lanat hay aise geeder per

Then, bro, u should ask for Kiani, not mushi. Mushi is useless without his skin.

saeed khan

Musharaf said "anyone who does not believe in parliment will be pushed to the wall" but he did not respect the parliment.
KIA YEH KHHULA TAZAD NAHI

No Democracy in Pakistan, we need a leader like Mustafa Kamal and this can be Musharraf inshallah
He couldn't deliver in his tenure, he came with full power,

That time how many Generals and army officials were involved in that operation may be 100 - 150 & he came in power. do you think Generals will again play the same role and will bring Musharaf back as CMLA, I believe if Generals need to do this again their choice will from existing official not the retired one.

However instead of waisting energies on these useless issue, why don't we talk about the 25 Crore claim for flood relief, where is that money and what is the execution programme has taken in place, would you mind bringing those details.

zishancheeta

where from these bugs came out and talking about musharaf . they enjoyed the power in his time . now every mouth has a toung . is any body stapel his toung when Musharaf was in power and he was minister . munawar USA