Pervez Musharraf in Hollywood Khrian Khrian 13/09/09

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
Thanks u atleast accpet that ur favourite leaders do point scoring and lote mari.........thats what i was trying to convienve u on............so why u listen to them........... when u blame musharraf what facts u have give me any beside those cheap viideos which u put.............people who blame musharraf they only follow what nawaz zardari or imran said or maybe tv ankers who els u follow what facts u have my friend to blame mumsharraf...............my only concern is that those politican play point socroing game and find easy target...........and which is musharraf why cuz he is a easy talker he alway accpt what ever he does that is a quility.....yeh tumhar favourite politicans tu adhey pakistan ko kha gaye hain mugar nahi mantey or phir ajatey hai lotney or aap kharey hojatey ho inko welcome karney.................itney izamath key bawajode yeh musharraf per ek corrouption ka case nahi karsakey........ek electric ka case kya tha wo bhi itnat cheap o rkska kya hua wo bhi sabh jantey hain..........khar hope u r udnerstaning thing now which is good come out from politicans wrld and find ur own facts.............hamid mir ko sono gey tu wasey ho jao gye.........uska tu kame hai aap jasey logon ko be ewaoof buan kar pasey kamana......mugar aap tu ucle karo
Again I pray for my innocent friends to come out from Paradise of fools, plus stop living in self assumption life, self created enemies, once got out from all these chaotic phenomena, than will see the beauty of life.
As far as concerning Musharaf future, either he will blessings of his old boss, who already have kicked him out, or the best jobs, which I mention for him, since he used to be commando and old enough so the best is Perry messon or Iron side, though these characters would be upset on being them humilated with Musharaf type of person, but since Musharaf have done a great job for Pakistan in his 8 years tenure, we kind heartedly award him these jobs, and don't worry he could this job in UK USA Canada Europe, he don't need to come to Pakistan, because Musharaf have no courage to come to Pakistan and face Pakistani People. Yes there is a possibility, if Saudi King authorize him and grant him permission to go to Pakistan, we all know how flexible we are towards Saudis, after all Pakistani elite class including Musharaf is living on their Charity. I am sure my friend will be really smiling, because they have nothing more than this. [pk flag]

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ abbasiali

Abbas talk with facts my friend i will also asked my friends pls take ur self out from asumptions.......i have lot of findings i dont assume things and make comments but i dont know u guyz why u guyz r so fast don think just assume things and make ur mind....thats the reason we as pakistani r bakwords and behind........musharraf per aajh tumharey favouite poiticans jo ilzam lagatey hai wo ek hi hai or wo bhi defendable hai................or koye hai tu bataoo mery bhai tum hi koyee or laga du. or batradu..with facts and findings...pls...........grow up my friend.......may allah help u and every one like u and put u on rite path ameen.

Imaran Khan did alto for Pakistan ok..... now tell me what Altaf did for Pakistan other than shouting in front of Indians that the decission to make Pakistan was wrong and a blunder..... come on be practicle... The only reason you speak for that traitor MUSH is just because he is so called Muhajir...

Mush himself confessed in his book "In the line of fire" what cheap things he's been doing in the past....

I've seen the motorius behavour of MQM with my own eyes in karachi.... Believe me MQM is a nightmere for Karachi, it seiged its own nation...
You can not live or do business in karachi unless you pay them some BATTHA am I right....

When the poor Pashtun people who were burning in the inferno of Musharraf were coming to Karachi to get shelter for their kids and families and MQM Ghundas were not leting them enter Karachi..

I know most of the Muhajirs are well educated and they are good people but the dark character of MQM is black-spoting their name and fame as well...

irfan123

sikandar436 said:
Imaran Khan did alto for Pakistan ok..... now tell me what Altaf did for Pakistan other than shouting in front of Indians that the decission to make Pakistan was wrong and a blunder..... come on be practicle... The only reason you speak for that traitor MUSH is just because he is so called Muhajir...

Mush himself confessed in his book "In the line of fire" what cheap things he's been doing in the past....

I've seen the motorius behavour of MQM with my own eyes in karachi.... Believe me MQM is a nightmere for Karachi, it seiged its own nation...
You can not live or do business in karachi unless you pay them some BATTHA am I right....

When the poor Pashtun people who were burning in the inferno of Musharraf were coming to Karachi to get shelter for their kids and families and MQM Ghundas were not leting them enter Karachi..

I know most of the Muhajirs are well educated and they are good people but the dark character of MQM is black-spoting their name and fame as well...

no answere for sick and lairs.

irfan123

@ abbasiali

pls do reply for prevous comments.......else u want me to think that u have no argument to make maybe cuz ur out of assumption and thinking with facts and reality ..hope and wish u r doing that....anywayz keep [pk flag] [imran] and try to put ur slef away from this hypocrate.

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
@ abbass

Abbas talk with facts my friend i will also asked my friends pls take ur self out from asumptions.......i have lot of findings i dont assume things and make comments but i dont know u guyz why u guyz r so fast don think just assume things and make ur mind....thats the reason we as pakistani r bakwords and behind........musharraf per aajh tumharey favouite poiticans jo ilzam lagatey hai wo ek hi hai or wo bhi defendable hai................or koye hai tu bataoo mery bhai tum hi koyee or laga du. or batradu..with facts and findings...pls...........grow up my friend.......may allah help u and every one like u and put u on rite path ameen.
Again I pray for my innocent friend, who eyes are closed, and don't want to believe the fact, what kind of blind faith is this, I think, innocent friends like this should wait again, because Musharaf is dream, but what our current rulers and opposition is performing, there are very good chances for another new dictator, who will again start abusing constitution of Pakistan and our innocent friends will divert towards him, because one fact is there, current politician Lot no one have guts to stand a firm in front of Dictator and as I said earlier Musharaf is history and I already suggest second career for him, he could enjoy Music and being a x - commando he could fulfill his job satisfaction. So my innocent friend, keep your loyalty for another Sir Dictator, because no matter where ever one reside, no matter what best facilities they avail and enjoy, but their country fellows they always wish a dictator, what a double standard. At least if I have this kind of mentality, I would face mirror and would feel shame at least for one second.

irfan123

abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
@ abbass

Again I pray for my innocent friend, who eyes are closed, and don't want to believe the fact, what kind of blind faith is this, I think, innocent friends like this should wait again, because Musharaf is dream, but what our current rulers and opposition is performing, there are very good chances for another new dictator, who will again start abusing constitution of Pakistan and our innocent friends will divert towards him, because one fact is there, current politician Lot no one have guts to stand a firm in front of Dictator and as I said earlier Musharaf is history and I already suggest second career for him, he could enjoy Music and being a x - commando he could fulfill his job satisfaction. So my innocent friend, keep your loyalty for another Sir Dictator, because no matter where ever one reside, no matter what best facilities they avail and enjoy, but their country fellows they always wish a dictator, what a double standard. At least if I have this kind of mentality, I would face mirror and would feel shame at least for one second.

Abbas pls stop reapiting ur self...give only one proof of ur assumptions .pls ..... repeating ur self proof lack of information.....offcourse assumptions have no proof...........i will request u again come out from ur assupmitons and dreams to real world and face realtity and keep [pk flag] and make a distance from this hypocrate [imran] yea one more thing pls explain what is coustitutaion and who made it........is it not somet hing which ur favourite judge iftekar chudery had broke it when he wrote a decission on 99 october that nawaz sharif is a corrupt leadr and gave lot of authirity to mr musharraf .......musharraf did what suprrme cout allow him to do it.....and pls if musharrf did break constittution he admit that.......u need a medicine or some time opertaion if u r condition is not good or serious and thats what musharraf did....again to understand things need ur ownt mind own thinking facts andground reality .....but if u follow imran khan nawaz shaif or any of these politicans u will alwayz repeat ur slef like u r doing in ur every commment............use ur mind try to find facts........hope u udnerstand ........may god give u power and sense to understand truth and reality.........ameen

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
@ abbasiali

pls do reply for prevous comments.......else u want me to think that u have no argument to make maybe cuz ur out of assumption and thinking with facts and reality ..hope and wish u r doing that....anywayz keep [pk flag] [imran] and try to put ur slef away from this hypocrate.
I hope I am not making it personal, you need to be very patient, try to grow your self as a Pakistani, Pakistani means the person, who actually have suffered, since last 62 years, So you will be agree, till Nawaz Last era, there was nothing done, but nothing was claimed as well, but unfortunately, Musharaf and his looter team, stage another game, they start showing a cosmetic stability in country, they show every thing on papers, but when they run away, like its only a year and plus, Pakistan is facing a worst economic disasters, dear Fellow, you are living in a democratic country, where government changes, but system does not collapsed, its only change of power for them and after that they work on continuation basis, but in Pakistan, Musharaf claimant of stability run away and immediately whole structure went down, WHY, because they had done nothing, except sucking blood of poor, and those kind of looter are your favorite, I have my sympathies with you, because you make me feel, you have no feeling for your country fellows, you only support elite class. So unfortunate, Your criticism towards Imran is wonderful, I will only talk about one Achievement for him and that is Shaukat Khanum Memorial hospital, could you please give me one example of your favorite, which he have done at his own, except imposing Martial Law twice in country,

Please read my reply patiently and reply with cool mind, I am not in hurry, take your precious time, because you have to collect lot of false achievements and have to spend a lot of time to prove it, where my one example is fair enough for you.

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
@ abbass

Abbas pls stop reapiting ur self...give only one proof of ur assumptions .pls ..... repeating ur self proof lack of information.....offcourse assumptions have no proof...........i will request u again come out from ur assupmitons and dreams to real world and face realtity and keep [pk flag] and make a distance from this hypocrate [imran] yea one more thing pls explain what is coustitutaion and who made it........is it not somet hing which ur favourite judge iftekar chudery had broke it when he wrote a decission on 99 october that nawaz sharif is a corrupt leadr and gave lot of authirity to mr musharraf .......musharraf did what suprrme cout allow him to do it.....and pls if musharrf did break constittution he admit that.......u need a medicine or some time opertaion if u r condition is not good or serious and thats what musharraf did....again to understand things need ur ownt mind own thinking facts andground reality .....but if u follow imran khan nawaz shaif or any of these politicans u will alwayz repeat ur slef like u r doing in ur every commment............use ur mind try to find facts........hope u udnerstand ........may god give u power and sense to understand truth and reality.........ameen
My innocent friend, you better read my replies very carefully, you need to concentrate, that will help you to come out from your assumptions, you can't reply to me the way it should be , and I understand, because to protect some one who was liar, more difficult, any ways you are always welcome with your thoughts, in fact stubborn thoughts, which really make me feel laugh, how some one can ignore reality in Pakistanis life, poverty of people, its simply just because of innocent people like you, opportunities for own self, but hard work for others, plus close the eyes towards poor, when they need justice.
I feel myself ashamed, but hope for the best for you, in your work, kuch ucal karo LOL [pk flag]

irfan123

@abbasiali

He win the world cup he made shukat khannum good targets good things.........but that doesnt mean u stop using ur mind and follow him without thinking........I hope and wish he didnt made that hospital just to come in politics and get attention.............but whatever his acheivment doesnt convience anyone to start follwoing him with out using his sense.........i dont no why ur acting like childish ..........pakistan mean 62 years of life hope u r not going in politics.....stop using emotion with nounsence my friende for god sake.......small example of imran he welcome musharraf in 99 and work for him didnt he know that in 99 that musharraf had broke a constituiion........why did he support some how broke constituiion.... this thinks are history no one can deny that.......if he say i was wront and ask for appology..........then who can deny that after 5 years he will again say sorry and deny of things he is doing now........that shows his potentian of mind,,he just want to get popular he talk on assmuptions same like u....never have any proof .......he claims that he can make a jhail person doctor overnight that all childish and cheating to make peopls fool and they strange things is that u guyz dont thingk dont go for facts just follow him cuz he got world cup for u and made shukar khannum ...................good help us and help every one like u ....ameen

Also the claims u made against mr musharraf pls give me one proof what u r saying is correct................pls i request cuz ur making big claims without knowing any thing just on ur assumptions pls start thinking my friend

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
@abbasiali

He win the world cup he made shukat khannum good targets good things.........but that doesnt mean u stop using ur mind and follow him without thinking........I hope and wish he didnt made that hospital just to come in politics and get attention.............but whatever his acheivment doesnt convience anyone to start follwoing him with out using his sense.........i dont no why ur acting like childish ..........pakistan mean 62 years of life hope u r not going in politics.....stop using emotion with nounsence my friende for god sake.......small example of imran he welcome musharraf in 99 and work for him didnt he know that in 99 that musharraf had broke a constituiion........why did he support some how broke constituiion.... this thinks are history no one can deny that.......if he say i was wront and ask for appology..........then who can deny that after 5 years he will again say sorry and deny of things he is doing now........that shows his potentian of mind,,he just want to get popular he talk on assmuptions same like u....never have any proof .......he claims that he can make a jhail person doctor overnight that all childish and cheating to make peopls fool and they strange things is that u guyz dont thingk dont go for facts just follow him cuz he got world cup for u and made shukar khannum ...................good help us and help every one like u ....ameen

Also the claims u made against mr musharraf pls give me one proof what u r saying is correct................pls i request cuz ur making big claims without knowing any thing just on ur assumptions pls start thinking my friend
Now my believe is very strong about you, behaving like a stubborn child, thats really awesome to deal with, So you admit your self the achievements of Imran Khan, it means you have some "ucle" nice to know, definitely when someone perform, it becomes talk of the town, so what else I could say, except your prestige matter is refraining to accept the truth, but don't worry, i will accept your apologies in advance, plus you are so innocent, asking me the allegations I had address, my dear the way you had mention Imran Khan achievements, just use your "ucle" you will find the truth. it is so baseless to talk, if you don't admit, that nothing had happened for poor in last 62 years, me and you are victims for them, if Musharaf would have had done something concrete, me and you would have had packed our bags back to our country, to our loved ones, but what to say, for you its damn difficult to digest truth, and thats unfortunate, Double standard you again my friend, you love everything thing for yourself, but you welcome dictators for poor in Pakistan, Hope you might learn something soon. Ameen

irfan123

abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
@abbasiali

Now my believe is very strong about you, behaving like a stubborn child, thats really awesome to deal with, So you admit your self the achievements of Imran Khan, it means you have some "ucle" nice to know, definitely when someone perform, it becomes talk of the town, so what else I could say, except your prestige matter is refraining to accept the truth, but don't worry, i will accept your apologies in advance, plus you are so innocent, asking me the allegations I had address, my dear the way you had mention Imran Khan achievements, just use your "ucle" you will find the truth. it is so baseless to talk, if you don't admit, that nothing had happened for poor in last 62 years, me and you are victims for them, if Musharaf would have had done something concrete, me and you would have had packed our bags back to our country, to our loved ones, but what to say, for you its damn difficult to digest truth, and thats unfortunate, Double standard you again my friend, you love everything thing for yourself, but you welcome dictators for poor in Pakistan, Hope you might learn something soon. Ameen

Iam really disappointed its really sad that pakistani youth is in a hand of some characterless politicians.....................If u r happy that i admit Imran acheivment to get wolrd cup and shukar khanam...u dont have to my friend cuz that is a history that is a fact no one can deny that........why u want to convience me for those acheivemnt every one know about it...............but that doesnt mean i will agree of what ever he say or whatever he does........its doenst make me blind fool ....i will not start following him blindly.........my friend god give u ucle pls use that...........if u have courage to use it........atleast try................you havent provide me any proof of what u claiming u r just talking and assuming pls provide me any proof not something like ur friend chudery loaded a video..........some thing logical and authintic..........don be like imran khan who were sending altaf hussain in jail from last 2 years but havnet get sucess.......and the sad thing is he was using those people who were a ral bhata khor and terorists......nawaz sharif and former army offcials r admtitin now that 92 opperation was against mqm which was wrong and they got help from people who mqm took out from their party cuz of wrong doing..............but nawaz and army offcials r blaming on each other nawaz is saying that i didnt now it and they were saying that nawaz new it whatever one thing go clear that mqm was clean and mqm haqiqi had been nmade by army or nawaz................whhich they r accepting it but puttin blame on each other........and imran khan use to call those haqiqi poples innocent and he was putiin a case against altaaf hussain by the help of those haqiqi peopesl now think what is imran vision.......what he will do to pakistan allah na karey agar kabhi ghlati sy wo pakistan ki kssi post per phoch gya...............khari god is great and will never put alteast someONE LIKE imran on pakistan zaradri is enough...........but u and people like u ...want to put all the worst people int the history of pakisan as a leader...............god give u ucle and samjh to think for pakistan not for imran khan................yes pls send me atleast one proof of ur claim against mr musharraf.........

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/world/2009/09 ... mush.shtml

090914_us_reax_mush.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/world/2009/09 ... mush.shtml