Pervez Musharraf Hits Back Hard At Indian Army Chief Threats

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Americans in all time they supported India
1. 1965 Badaber Airbase Americans caught informing IAF PAF war strategies
2. 1971 false hope then forced Yahya to put Niazi East Pakistan Commander and then advised to surrender

3. 1986 forced Gen Zia to retrieve from Siachen
4. In 1999 forced Nawaz Sharif to withdrew from Kargil
5.2016 facilitated. Indian Surgical strikes with help of COAS ————-/
6. American Marine entered Pakistan with help of COAS of the the time

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, according to most independent analysts say that Nawaz not only knew, but initial was with the plans. He later lied when the American pressure came on him. He is the one who buckled under pressure not Musharaf.
Initially Pakistanis have taken very successful and advantageous positions on the Tiger Hill. The Indians were suffering huge casualties from few hundred Pakistani soldiers. If we have strengthen the numbers and supported them with air support, the story would have been completely different.
But that is very difficult, when a traitor Prime Minister was shitttttttting in his pants and didn't have the courage to support his own army, when he was not only involved initially but wanted to go ahead with the plans.
If anyone Nawaz should be hanged for treason he has done against Pakistan, not only on Kargil, but ever since then. Repeatedly over the years.

Read this from an Indain site, what Pakistani foreign office official wrote in his book about the bluff called by Clinton on Nawaz the donkeeeey.

Shamshad Ahmed stayed on in the foreign office during Musharraf's tenure, so he is definitely telling the truth. Next, two of the most senior generals who also served during Musharraf's tenure admitted that PM Nawaz wasn't briefed on the mission but ended up bailing Musharraf's army.

And please, you make be able to make yourself a fool, but not us. Pakistan Army jo her PM ko jootey ki nook per rakhti, woh PM ke kehne per withdraw ker jaye gi. Go fool somebody else.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shamshad Ahmed stayed on in the foreign office during Musharraf's tenure, so he is definitely telling the truth. Next, two of the most senior generals who also served during Musharraf's tenure admitted that PM Nawaz wasn't briefed on the mission but ended up bailing Musharraf's army.

And please, you make be able to make yourself a fool, but not us. Pakistan Army jo her PM ko jootey ki nook per rakhti, woh PM ke kehne per withdraw ker jaye gi. Go fool somebody else.

Where did I say anything about Army or that I support Musharaf? I am only stating the facts as I know them. It is an undeniable fact that Nawaz knew Kargil, he was a party to it initially. Do some research before accusing others.