Peak of Mismanagement at F9 MVC Islamabad - Kudos to PTI Govt/Asad Omer

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why don't you announce that no one should come to Pakistan and expect to be vaccinated. They should stay abroad since the pathetic admin in Pakistan is too busy fabricating feel good stories. People go everywhere and get vaccinated, for those Pakistani nationals who are returning don't want to be given this bull poo that don't expect Pakistan to give you vaccine. Yes we have these centres but they are got international image building and propaganda. There is only one lady administrating the vaccine and yeah she needs her breaks too. Very pathetic behaviour.
Man do you even read ? Where is the claim that you wont get vaccine ? I seriously dont know if you have comprehension issues or you are just trying hard to get a ruse out of people here.

You cant go to US and ask for Chinese vaccine, similarly you cant come to Pakistan and ask for Pfizer. You are free to have Chinese or Russian vaccine which the government is providing.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think due to recent enforcement of measures to push people for vaccinations, there is unusual crowd coming for vaccinations.

By the way your best bid is to go for moderna as you might not get Pfizer now while moderna just arrived and it should be easily available. Since in KSA they are also mixing, you would not be having any issues in future.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, I am also living in KSA and if anyone comes here for a month or 2 they won’t give them
Vaccine as it’s govt policy. It has nothing to do with the citizenship. They need to keep a record in a country where they are living. Hope you can understand the point majority is making here instead of just arguing because of anti pti sentiments.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Man do you even read ? Where is the claim that you wont get vaccine ? I seriously dont know if you have comprehension issues or you are just trying hard to get a ruse out of people here.

You cant go to US and ask for Chinese vaccine, similarly you cant come to Pakistan and ask for Pfizer. You are free to have Chinese or Russian vaccine which the government is providing.
Where is that close to 1.2 billion dollars which were given to Pakistan? The Pfizer vaccine is only worth $25.00, there is a supply issue but Pakistan didn't even place their orders in time. Where would you get Pfizer vaccine if you don't have even bother to contact or try to get it. Chinese gave vaccine to Pakistan almost free. It is not even recognized on international community as an affective detterene.

All I am saying don't try to bash someone who has a valid concern. Yiu guys are absolutely pathetic.

Siberite

No, I am also living in KSA and if anyone comes here for a month or 2 they won’t give them
Vaccine as it’s govt policy. It has nothing to do with the citizenship. They need to keep a record in a country where they are living. Hope you can understand the point majority is making here instead of just arguing because of anti pti sentiments.
KSA does what it desires. Ask them if they ever vaccibate their returning citizens or not? Keep a record of what? It is individual responsibility to keep their vaccination record and they may want to produce it if required. You are again arguing for the sake of argument. The bottom line is this is a shamble of a process if you live and go through it.

Siberite

don't read too much into what this foreign variant of youthia states, they don't matter, they don't live in Pakistan, they don't suffer what we suffer hence their opinion on local matters is irrelevant

to my guests to this country, i would request not to make any opinion about Pakistan or our state of affairs based on foreign variant of youthia.

there are definitely millions of excellent overseas Pakistanis who may or may not support PTI, but on this website, mostly its the foreign variant. Best way to tell the difference is language, they will defend each and every move of khan sb even if its the biggest u turn.
It's funny thst they are all parroting the same line as if it is orchestrated script. The script writer hard work pays off godd with this propaganda team. Just look at the gals of these guys, living miles apart and presenting an expert opinion. Laughable.

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
Having arrived in Pakistan last month, I tried my best to get some information about the vaccination center where I could get my (and my wife's) second dose of COVID Pfizer vaccine as we had our first dose in Saudi Arabia.

To my utter disappointment, I found out that :

1. The PTCL (051) numbers given by the government of Pakistan for the information/guidance about COVID Vaccine are not even listed with PTCL. I confirmed it from the PTCL that the numbers are not even listed with them. (horrible)

2. The phone number for F9 Mass Vaccination Center keeps dialing as no one ever picks up the phone. (shocking)

3. Finding no other way out, I along with my family went through a long hectic and painful road travel to get to the F9 Mass Vaccination Center Islamabad.

4. The mismanagement at the F9 MVC was appalling. Thousands were standing (and sweating) in long queues with no hope of being attended by someone.

5. Someone at the desk (an official) told me that there was only one lady to vaccinate the female visitors but that ONLY lady escaped to nowhere leaving her desk unattended.

6. It was complete mayhem. After spending some time in a situation of hope against hope I decided to return to my home without taking vaccine.

To me, it seems PTI government is proving to be much ado about nothing. Most public dealing areas that I have gone through so far on my recent visit to Pakistan are as pathetically managed as they were during the great eras of Nawaz and Zardari. To my sheer disappointment, Imran is proving to be no exception.

As for Asad Omer, he definitely needs a pat on his back for even failing to ensure that the correct and updated information about the availability of vaccine reaches people on time. Phones are dead, numbers are not listed, people are being kept in long queues and IK along with his marvelous team is busy in building NAYA PAKISTAN.

lol bugze PTI at its peak

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is that close to 1.2 billion dollars which were given to Pakistan? The Pfizer vaccine is only worth $25.00, there is a supply issue but Pakistan didn't even place their orders in time. Where would you get Pfizer vaccine if you don't have even bother to contact or try to get it. Chinese gave vaccine to Pakistan almost free. It is not even recognized on international community as an affective detterene.

All I am saying don't try to bash someone who has a valid concern. Yiu guys are absolutely pathetic.
Yes, Pakistan did not had enough money when rich nations were placing orders. Many countries also got preferential treatment. Even EU was struggling to get vaccination with all their money. I dont know what you think of Pakistan. It is not a first world country.

China did provide some vaccine for free. We have also bought vaccine from them : https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-pakistan-vaccine-e-idUSKBN2BF20I

Stop making up stuff. Pakistan did one of the biggest covid relief effort by providing cash in the form of Ehsas program. It was equally praised by World bank for one of the top social protection measures : https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...-global-social-protection-measures-1.79237964

Pakistan despite being poor is appreciated many times by WHO and Worldbank for its handling of covid.

This guys concerns are bullshit as my own family got vaccinated very recently. There are no issues to get Chinese vaccine.

You are being pathetic and making claims which have no basis.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
KSA does what it desires. Ask them if they ever vaccibate their returning citizens or not? Keep a record of what? It is individual responsibility to keep their vaccination record and they may want to produce it if required. You are again arguing for the sake of argument. The bottom line is this is a shamble of a process if you live and go through it.
I guess and I believe you don’t know the system, we have nations id no, wherever we go we have to give that I’d, automatically it shows all of our details. If it says not immune we are not allowed to enter any restaurant, mall, hospitals. Even they are laying off employees who are not vaccinated.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear All,
The poor Overseas Pakistani is right .. to vent his frustration... where is the bloody Tiger Force of PTI when you need it ????
PTI is gotten very complacent and most of the MNAs and MPAs are visibly fatter now as compared to when they were in the opposition.
Gov servants only work when you keep checking upon them and giving them credit or punishment as per the merit of the incident ....
Very few are actually dedicated ...
PTI should have deployed their volunteers on every vaccination center or made silent inspection teams so as to keep vaccination as smooth as possible ...
Plus help lines should be monitored and kept functional which is the easiest thing to check and rectify ..
PTI is just measuring in terms of people vaccinated instead of how hard or easy it is for someone to get vaccinated ..

We as a people are also chronical procrastinators and have only started to take vaccination seriously at the onset of the fourth wave !!!
Now pressure on the vaccination centers have increased many times and it is about time the PTI Gov increases the number of centers and vaccination booths per center till the crowds lessen in due time..

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looking at the response I have got for my problem sharing, I can simply feel sorry for intolerance, preposterous logic and blind belief most of my country men are gifted with.

Siberite

I guess and I believe you don’t know the system, we have nations id no, wherever we go we have to give that I’d, automatically it shows all of our details. If it says not immune we are not allowed to enter any restaurant, mall, hospitals. Even they are laying off employees who are not vaccinated.
That's fine. It gives more weight to vaccinate everyone. The can't reject their own citizens who happened to be in the country and for some reason needs to be vaccinated. Some of the countries are going for 3rd booster shot for Pfizer and Moderna. And you are complaining about getting them 2nd or first shot.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looking at the response I have got for my problem sharing, I can simply feel sorry for intolerance, preposterous logic and blind belief most of my country men are gifted with.

pls dont mind them, they dont belong to pak, most of them are foreign variants dancing on khan handsomeness, they have nothing to do with pak affairs other than spewing filth on social media.

Siberite

Yes, Pakistan did not had enough money when rich nations were placing orders. Many countries also got preferential treatment. Even EU was struggling to get vaccination with all their money. I dont know what you think of Pakistan. It is not a first world country.

China did provide some vaccine for free. We have also bought vaccine from them : https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-pakistan-vaccine-e-idUSKBN2BF20I

Stop making up stuff. Pakistan did one of the biggest covid relief effort by providing cash in the form of Ehsas program. It was equally praised by World bank for one of the top social protection measures : https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...-global-social-protection-measures-1.79237964

Pakistan despite being poor is appreciated many times by WHO and Worldbank for its handling of covid.

This guys concerns are bullshit as my own family got vaccinated very recently. There are no issues to get Chinese vaccine.

You are being pathetic and making claims which have no basis.
You are one miserable soul. You still couldn't answer where those 1.2 billion Dollar spent which was given for the vaccination. What was the relief given to people? More free lunch to the singles, ignorant and the shelter to sleep? Is that the accomplishment of Naya Pakistan you are proud of?
If Pakistan didn' t have the money then to order the Pfizer shots, what is it waiting now to order it? Or you still sticking cheap chemo to the poor people of Pakistan from China?
I think too much unnecessary support of the present administration will take your energies down. You Should have said that IK did magical work, instead of saying Pakistan did a good job... You are the kind who will prefer the leader over country.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Having arrived in Pakistan last month, I tried my best to get some information about the vaccination center where I could get my (and my wife's) second dose of COVID Pfizer vaccine as we had our first dose in Saudi Arabia.

To my utter disappointment, I found out that :

1. The PTCL (051) numbers given by the government of Pakistan for the information/guidance about COVID Vaccine are not even listed with PTCL. I confirmed it from the PTCL that the numbers are not even listed with them. (horrible)

2. The phone number for F9 Mass Vaccination Center keeps dialing as no one ever picks up the phone. (shocking)

3. Finding no other way out, I along with my family went through a long hectic and painful road travel to get to the F9 Mass Vaccination Center Islamabad.

4. The mismanagement at the F9 MVC was appalling. Thousands were standing (and sweating) in long queues with no hope of being attended by someone.

5. Someone at the desk (an official) told me that there was only one lady to vaccinate the female visitors but that ONLY lady escaped to nowhere leaving her desk unattended.

6. It was complete mayhem. After spending some time in a situation of hope against hope I decided to return to my home without taking vaccine.

To me, it seems PTI government is proving to be much ado about nothing. Most public dealing areas that I have gone through so far on my recent visit to Pakistan are as pathetically managed as they were during the great eras of Nawaz and Zardari. To my sheer disappointment, Imran is proving to be no exception.

As for Asad Omer, he definitely needs a pat on his back for even failing to ensure that the correct and updated information about the availability of vaccine reaches people on time. Phones are dead, numbers are not listed, people are being kept in long queues and IK along with his marvelous team is busy in building NAYA PAKISTAN.

Hi. Did u log the complaint on PM Complaint Portal??
If not then you are equally to be blamed!

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
pls dont mind them, they dont belong to pak, most of them are foreign variants dancing on khan handsomeness, they have nothing to do with pak affairs other than spewing filth on social media.

please mind him bcs he is patwari and he is helpless

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are one miserable soul. You still couldn't answer where those 1.2 billion Dollar spent which was given for the vaccination. What was the relief given to people? More free lunch to the singles, ignorant and the shelter to sleep? Is that the accomplishment of Naya Pakistan you are proud of?
If Pakistan didn' t have the money then to order the Pfizer shots, what is it waiting now to order it? Or you still sticking cheap chemo to the poor people of Pakistan from China?
I think too much unnecessary support of the present administration will take your energies down. You Should have said that IK did magical work, instead of saying Pakistan did a good job... You are the kind who will prefer the leader over country.

You are one of the craziest person i have seen on this website. No one is giving money to buy covid vaccine. You are just making shit up. Covid vaccine is given to Pakistan by WHO and we have received limited dose of Astra Zinaca and Pfizer through it. Pakistan is administrating about a 1 million doses per day. Pfizer is still booked till atleast next year. They have not opened up any orders. Go f***ing read .. I am done with arguing with stupid..

Siberite

You are one of the craziest person i have seen on this website. No one is giving money to buy covid vaccine. You are just making shit up. Covid vaccine is given to Pakistan by WHO and we have received limited dose of Astra Zinaca and Pfizer through it. Pakistan is administrating about a 1 million doses per day. Pfizer is still booked till atleast next year. They have not opened up any orders. Go f***ing read .. I am done with arguing with stupid..
Did you know that Pakistan got close to 1.2 billion for the COVID19 management?
Was there any restriction using that money to purchase Vaccines? So, stop creating excuses and tell me where they spent that money?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did you know that Pakistan got close to 1.2 billion for the COVID19 management?
Was there any restriction using that money to purchase Vaccines? So, stop creating excuses and tell me where they spent that money?
Now you are saying that they got money for covid19 management which is true. COVID19 management means setting up centers, expanding hospitals to deal with sick patients, buying oxygen cylinders giving people relief who are poor and cannot bear the cost of lockdown. The list goes on...

The country is full of naysayers we are one of the two countries left with Polio the other being war effected Afghanistan. Even if we have enough vaccine it doesnt mean everyone will get it.

So there is a lot more to do than just buying vaccine for the 7th largest country by population. The response of government has saved us from what has happend in India. I already told you organizations like WHO and World bank have appriciate government response in dealing with Covid. You are acting like a 5 years old .. with main na manoo attitude which i cant fix ..

Try to read and educate yourself before hurling accusations online. This is my last response on this topic, since i dont have time or energy to argue with you further..

Have a nice day...

Siberite

Now you are saying that they got money for covid19 management which is true. COVID19 management means setting up centers, expanding hospitals to deal with sick patients, buying oxygen cylinders giving people relief who are poor and cannot bear the cost of lockdown. The list goes on...

The country is full of naysayers we are one of the two countries left with Polio the other being war effected Afghanistan. Even if we have enough vaccine it doesnt mean everyone will get it.

So there is a lot more to do than just buying vaccine for the 7th largest country by population. The response of government has saved us from what has happend in India. I already told you organizations like WHO and World bank have appriciate government response in dealing with Covid. You are acting like a 5 years old .. with main na manoo attitude which i cant fix ..

Try to read and educate yourself before hurling accusations online. This is my last response on this topic, since i dont have time or energy to argue with you further..

Have a nice day...
Where did the money go? Was there any restriction purchasing vaccines from this grant for "managing" Covid19? The best management is to purchase the vaccine. What else could be described as best"managment"?