PDM's New Star "Mubashar Luqman" Explains "Reality" of Leaked Video

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
he is talking sense. You cannot bring them to justice, because the whole system is corrupt.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ ٣ فٹ کا افلاطون سمجھتا ہے عمران خان جا کے لوگوں کو گرفتار کرنا شروع کر دے اور جو ووٹ
ضایع کروانی کی ریاست کے خلاف سازش کر رہا ہے وہ ٹھیک ہے ہا ہا ہا

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Jab se Fawad Ch ka thapar para hai iss ka "Dimagh" hill gaya hai ?
I remember Mubashar Luqman supporting PTI right left and centre for a long time and PTI supporters loving him so much. Now he is not the darling of PTI. Unfortunately, journalism in our country is like a brothel where you can buy journalists as you can sleep with a prostitute. Some journalists are bought by PML(N) and these journalists sing day and night for Nawaz Sharif and his family despite all the loot and plunder he did with the country's coffers. Similarly, some journalists are bought by PTI and they do exactly the same thing for this party. When we all know all these journalists are for sale then why we trust them. Why we like them as long as they support our ideology and start disliking them when they speak against our ideology.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I remember Mubashar Luqman supporting PTI right left and centre for a long time and PTI supporters loving him so much. Now he is not the darling of PTI. Unfortunately, journalism in our country is like a brothel where you can buy journalists as you can sleep with a prostitute. Some journalists are bought by PML(N) and these journalists sing day and night for Nawaz Sharif and his family despite all the loot and plunder he did with the country's coffers. Similarly, some journalists are bought by PTI and they do exactly the same thing for this party. When we all know all these journalists are for sale then why we trust them. Why we like them as long as they support our ideology and start disliking them when they speak against our ideology.
اپنے دماغ کا علاج کرا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ پی ٹی آئی والے کسی کوئی چائے کی پیالی نہیں پلاتے تو کسی صحافی کو کیا خریدینگے۔۔۔۔۔؟ اگر پی ٹی آئی کسی کو خریدتی تو آج پاکستان میں چیزیں اتنی سستی ہوتی اور ہر جگہ ہریالی ہریالی ہوتی۔

Muskerahat

مبشر لقمان ایک بلیک میلر اور ٹاؤٹ ہے .یہ اسرائیل کا بہت بڑا حمایتی ہے یہی وجہ ہے اس کے منہ پر لعنت برس رہی ہے

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Couldnt figure out which orifice mubasher luqman was speaking from. The absurdity of his logic was too confounding to figure out

values

آپ سب یاد کریں .جب یہ افتخار چودھری کے خلاف پروگرام کرتے پکڑا گیا تھا تو فون لائیں پر گیلانی کے بہتا اس کو ہدایات دے رہا تھا .یہ کھنچا دس سال پہلے سے کھلا ہوا ہے .وفاداری نبھا رہا ہے

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
iska dimagh kharab ho gya hai jab sa IK na Walton Airport demolish kernay ka order dia hai ku k masoof ka jahaz b walton airport pa park hota hai to dimagh kharab hona to banta he hai

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
اپنے دماغ کا علاج کرا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ پی ٹی آئی والے کسی کوئی چائے کی پیالی نہیں پلاتے تو کسی صحافی کو کیا خریدینگے۔۔۔۔۔؟ اگر پی ٹی آئی کسی کو خریدتی تو آج پاکستان میں چیزیں اتنی سستی ہوتی اور ہر جگہ ہریالی ہریالی ہوتی۔
SIr, I am sorry as I couldn't decipher your post as it is in Urdu. I can only read Roman Urdu. I actually moved out of Pakistan at an early age and completed all my education in English and French. I would appreciate it if you can re-post your response in Roman Urdu so that I can understand it. With this being said if you agreed or disagreed with my comments I would earnestly thank you for your response.