PCB sacks Sarfaraz as captain from all formats

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
han na I Predicted this once waqar had joined the coach k six month m hata diya jaega pr ye to us se pehle hi hat gaya second ye wahi lobby hai jo Zawal m daal chuke hai pakistan cricket ko

Again... Was sarfraz performing as an individual?
What is his run rate in test/odi in last 6 or 8 months... I dont have any issue with him, Infact I like him as being a down to earth person he is... But he doesn't deserve place in the squad at the moment... Abb Kamran Akmal ko nah le aayen.. But sarfraz is out of form at the moment

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again... Was sarfraz performing as an individual?
What is his run rate in test/odi in last 6 or 8 months... I dont have any issue with him, Infact I like him as being a down to earth person he is... But he doesn't deserve place in the squad at the moment... Abb Kamran Akmal ko nah le aayen.. But sarfraz is out of form at the moment
agree with his form so why to sack him for captaincy give him rest for few series and get him back and see his performance is improved or not then u can sack him after few series

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
agree with his form so why to sack him for captaincy give him rest for few series and get him back and see his performance is improved or not then u can sack him after few series

when in the history of cricket a captain was given rest for few months and restored as captain again ?
he was not performing ....he had to go ... simple as that
nothing to do with Punjabi/Sindhi ...