Pathan Bhai kaa Ptm aur Mohsin Dawar koo Zabardast Jawab

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTM is foreign funded party.. main goal is to make unrest and destabilize the country. zardari pee pee pee is the creator of PTM.. all the enemies of pakistan should be kicked out and send back to modi.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
PTM is old wine in new bottle. PTM is foreign funded supported by the same liberals who were supporting drone attacks at FATA areas. PML-N was against FATA merger into KPK but now PTM is sitting with PML-N and PPP. What a double game?

Zulfi Khan

Great Pukhtoon brother! PTM has been launched by ANP & KPMAP by Asfand Yar Wali and Mahmood Khan Achakzai.

PTM is foreign funded party.. main goal is to make unrest and destabilize the country. zardari pee pee pee is the creator of PTM.. all the enemies of pakistan should be kicked out and send back to modi.
Diesel Sahib
Diesel Sahib, if you claim or blame about PTM is correct, then the army must be put behind bars as they have failed to present the proof to the courts against them. And if you still want to remain ignorant like your fathers and forefathers used to be licking the dicks of Britishers in indian, then go to hell and your ignorance will further strengthen the voices of all oppressed people in Pakistan, inshallah.

may be you r right but i think its zardari who created PTM.
trust me PTM is the result of the atrocities of the terrorist army of Pakistan who has constantly violated and crushed your constitutions 5 times with the supports of Britishers and Americans. Hope one day, you will understand

Diesel

Diesel Sahib

Diesel Sahib, if you claim or blame about PTM is correct, then the army must be put behind bars as they have failed to present the proof to the courts against them. And if you still want to remain ignorant like your fathers and forefathers used to be licking the dicks of Britishers in indian, then go to hell and your ignorance will further strengthen the voices of all oppressed people in Pakistan, inshallah.
dont worry.. proof will presented at the right time

dont worry.. proof will presented at the right time
what? so it means that the army has the proof but dont want to present to the court? is that right? who the hell the army is to interfere in state affairs? PTI government has become the chopstick of army who have crushed the constitutions under their boots on 5 occasions. Dont even mention nonsense. I would encourage you to stay educated than believing in ISPR tweets. Again, its your choice to stay ignorant, so stay the way you want. God bless PTM and all pashtoons and balooch tigers. I stand firm with all oppressed

Two Stooges

کمال ہے، وڈیو والے نوجوان کو اِن غدّاروں کہ پہچان اتنی لیٹ کیوں ہوئی ؟؟
اللہ کا فضل ہے، کہ میں تو ایسے لوگوں کی ایڑیاں دیکھ کر پہچان لیتا ہوں

اُسی وقت ہی میں نے ریاست کے خلاف غدّاری کی بُو محسوس کی تھی،
جب یہ لوگ نقیب اللہ محسود
کے مامے چاچے بنکر مدعی سُست، اور گواہ چُست کے مصداق اُسکے رشتے داروں سے بڑھ چڑھ کر جلسہ جلوس کا کھیل کھیلنے لگے تھے

Diesel

what? so it means that the army has the proof but dont want to present to the court? is that right? who the hell the army is to interfere in state affairs? PTI government has become the chopstick of army who have crushed the constitutions under their boots on 5 occasions. Dont even mention nonsense. I would encourage you to stay educated than believing in ISPR tweets. Again, its your choice to stay ignorant, so stay the way you want. God bless PTM and all pashtoons and balooch tigers. I stand firm with all oppressed
oh bhai.. naqeeb masood ko zardari ke paltu kuttay nay mara ta.. lekin laga ilzam fauj par.. jis ke kuttay nay mara ta onhi ke sat iftar party mein gapshap chalti hay. naqeeb masood ke bap nay in ptm walo say la latalqi zahir ki. ptm ko raw ki support hay.. hindu banya apnay napak goals ki taqmel ke liye ptm jaiysi party ko support karti hay. agar hindu itna hi mazloma ka khair khwa hota to aj kashmir aur baqi indian muslims itnay oppressed na hotay.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are many Pathans standing firm behind Manzoor Pasheen and PTM.

Lets just hope better sense prevail, ASAP.

Diesel

There are many Pathans standing firm behind Manzoor Pasheen and PTM.

Lets just hope better sense prevail, ASAP.
ANDAY.. pathans give a damn shit on ptm.. ptm aik tola hay jis par har pathan tokta hay.. pathans are pakistan and pakistan are pathan