Paris attacks a part of Third World War: Pope Francis

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
ANSA905069_Articolo.jpg

(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has called the attacks in Paris “a piece” of the “piecemeal Third World War.”In a telephone interview on Saturday with the Italian Bishops’ Conference official television network – TV2000 – Pope Francis said the attacks are “not human.”“I am close to the people of France, to the families of the victims, and I am praying for all of them,” Pope Francis said. “I am moved and I am saddened. I do not understand, these things hard to understand.”When asked if this is part of the “piecemeal Third World War” the Holy Father has mentioned many times before, Pope Francis said “this is a piece of it,” adding “there is no religious or human justification for it.”

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/11/14/pope_francis_no_justification_for_paris_attacks/1186795

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کسی بظاہر مسلمان نظر انے والے نے کافروں سے پیسے لے کر چند ٹین ایجروں کی برین واشنگ کر کے ان کو بہکایا اور ڈیرڈ ھ سو بندہ مار دیا
اب یہ لوگ جواب میں دو تین ملک پھڑکا دیں گے
لیکن ہمارے پاگل مسلمان کہتے رہیں گے کہ یہ جہاد ہو رہا ہے

اب تو سمجھ جاؤ

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok r u recruiting??? I will drop my CV give me ur e-mail address

Do you need a CV to fight ISIS, you need the will which people like you are lacking. Fight is also of Ideology which can be "Jihad bil Qalam" but people who have not read Islam can only cut the necks of innocent people and kill innocent people in the name of Islam. Our history is full of those kind of people, Hazrat Umar R.A was not killed by Non-muslim, Hazrat Usman R.A was not killed by Non-Muslim, Hazrat Ali R.A was not killed by Non-Muslim, Hazrat Hassan R.A & Hazrat Hussain R.A were not killed by Non-Muslims......they were all killed by people who claimed that they were muslims......so its not new.

Last edited:

rakaposh

Voter (50+ posts)
او بھائی کچھ خیال کر.... عمر اکمل ٹیم سے ڈراپ ہوچکا ہے اور تجھے تیسری جنگ عظیم کی پڑی ہے. .... ہے کوئی موقعہ ایسی باتوں کا.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tough call.....high probability for you to be widow(God forbid) ...... sad

Or may be you want to kick your hubby out :lol:

Lets see wt is he made of??? Marr gya tou Shaheed nahi tou Ghazi..........everybody dies sooner or later....I am not really bothered:lol: but enough of this theatrics from the clergy of both sides

Last edited: