Pani Ke MZalim aur Karamat..by Talat Husain

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
d9c86d7936d5de2c1ca26824ca1b5363.jpg

f8a59bf703f57d3d31380df03d98612a.gif

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Exactly what I was wondering today where is the great leader IK? Any one from the PTI?? And please do not tell me he had this trip planned already because then he should have known Allah" plan too if he can not respond to an emergency cutting his trip short then he should waut for another 200 years!

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Exactly what I was wondering today where is the great leader IK? Any one from the PTI?? And please do not tell me he had this trip planned already because then he should have known Allah" plan too if he can not respond to an emergency cutting his trip short then he should waut for another 200 years!

Unfortunately mr IK was already out days before flood and he was collecting money for cancer hospital.

unlike you president zardari who is visiting his empire , and altaf bhai ...who was shouting about karachi killing but is least bothered about helping people in other provinces. or ANP who is more into dominating karachi then to help poor people of NWFP.

OR nawaz sharif or shahbaz sharif who do not take a step out with out being taken a picture by reporter.

o bhai ....imran khan apni jholi pehla rahah hai logon ke khidmat kay liay..............and all other leaders hamari jhooli main say hamara bacha kucha paisa bee lootnay kay chakar main hain...

I hope i have answered ur question where is imran khan ...right