Pakistan's social media community angry over Imam ul Haq's mistreatment of Shane Watson

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you have some serous mental issues and i suspect some sort of compulsive disorder where if there is even a hint of any potential anti pak news, you suddenly come out of some hole and post it here, then crawl back to whatever the shithole you hide in,

get over this Pakistan obsession and think of your own country which has lot of issues and which we Pakistanis dont care about

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
دل میں کہا ہے

اس دو نمبری بھڑوے امام الحق کے پچھواڑے پر جوتے پڑیں گے تب عقل آجائے گی
ابھی اسکا ماموں سلیکشن کمیٹی سے جانے والا ہے پھر دیکھو

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
We have players who come out of their shoes with little success..... Look at sachin and other players , they never had such attitude.....

Younis Khan
Muhammad Yusuf
Misbah ul Haq
Saeed Anwar
Sunil Gawaskar
Kapil Dev
and one and only Javed Miandad ..... all world class players that these kids can never be and yet they were humble !

wats sad is that this was just a exhibition match and not even a National Match where stakes are understandably high ?

Last edited:

muhammadadeel

Imam ul Haq should be punished. I watched that and he was very disrespectful to the guest and very senior player. But I hope that Shane Watson will not quit PSL because of immature Imam
so was Hassan hitting Shehzad physically, showing arrogance through out the tournament.

i

Muhammad Jibran

Younis Khan
Muhammad Yusuf
Misbah ul Haq
Saeed Anwar
Sunil Gawaskar
Kapil Dev
and one and only Javed Miandad ..... all world class players that these kids can never reach and yet humble !

wats sad is that this was just a exhibition match and not even a National Match where stakes are understandably high ?
Yeah, I was talking about current players.... They have low quality but have enormous attitude, like umar akmal, ahmed shehzad, shoaib malik etc

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah, I was talking about current players.... They have low quality but have enormous attitude, like umar akmal, ahmed shehzad, shoaib malik etc
It hurts to see when I see these aholes are still in game even without any performance. Trust me when I say, Pakistan has so much cricket talent that you can find several world class players in every major district. All they need is resources and coaching.

Steyn

This was a common attitude by Zalmi players, abusing, bowlers hitting batsman and being abusive.

God has reject Zalmi for being arrogant and abusive.

Please don't associate that arrogant cousin of Inzu with Peshawar zalmi.

He doesn't represent Peshawar or Pakistani attitude at all.

I don't know how he's not suspended for his shitty behaviour and attitude.

muhammadadeel

Please don't associate that arrogant cousin of Inzu with Peshawar zalmi.

He doesn't represent Peshawar or Pakistani attitude at all.

I don't know how he's not suspended for his shitty behaviour and attitude.

So Hassan hitting Ahmed Shahzad. This filth of an arrogance was rejected properly by Allah and God damn the people who abuse others for victory they will have nothing in the hereafter.

i

QaiserMirza

یہ پیسوں کے لئے کھیل رہے ہیں
ان کا پاکستان سے کیا تعلق ، کل بھارتی لیگ میں بھی کھیل رہے ہونگے
کھیل ان کا پیشہ ہے جو پیسے دیتا ہے ان کے لئے کھیلتے ہیں

بے وقوف تو ہم ہیں جو اپنے ملکی لیگ میں ان غیر ملکیوں کو کھلاتے ہیں