Pakistan's Gawadar port is leased for 40 years by China

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan bana nahi sakta, Pakistan chala nahi sakta, to faida Kia is ka, ab tuk Kia faida hua Gawader Port se? China ne ne banaya China ne chalaya hum bahir beth kar tamasha dekh rahey hain. Ab tuk to hum ne China se koi Tax bhi nahi lia jo us ne one belt one road kay zaraey tajarat ki hay

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
In few years Chinese navy will also come over in name of providing security and safeguarding its interests. Our army generals are busy buying Papa Johns franchises

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
In few years Chinese navy will also come over in name of providing security and safeguarding its interests. Our army generals are busy buying Papa Johns franchises
I feel sorry for those jawans who defend our country and us under every possible condition. Whereas their high ups are busy making a fortune for themselves. Not only that most of their kids prefer never to come back to Pakistan.

bigrabbit

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I feel sorry for those jawans who defend our country and us under every possible condition. Whereas their high ups are busy making a fortune for themselves. Not only that most of their kids prefer never to come back to Pakistan.
lol dont be sorry.. be sorry for the soldiers in ladakh.. we will take care of ourselves..
wah oye tairiyaan soriyaan :)

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We knew it..What strange??
Gawadar built..total financed by China..and we will earn Millions in every years from Gawadar port....We trust on China...what we have spend in Gawadar?? nothing...

Modest

China is building Gawadar port, our dams, roads, railways & other infrastructure projects under CPEC. Both Pakistan & China will benefit from these projects & such huge investments, so no need to worry.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol people crying over china investing huge sums of money which will help both countries and using the trade port on the other hand same people are dead silent at america having hundreds of military bases around the world :D

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol dont be sorry.. be sorry for the soldiers in ladakh.. we will take care of ourselves..
wah oye tairiyaan soriyaan :)
Oye bhodse ke mai malakand se hon. Yeh chawlein marna band ker de. Unless you are a paid intern who has majbooriyan. And ladakh mai tu I hope Chinese gang rape the Hindu expansionist army.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)
We knew it..What strange??
Gawadar built..total financed by China..and we will earn Millions in every years from Gawadar port....We trust on China...what we have spend in Gawadar?? nothing...

the Chinese spent over $ 1billion dollars on Gwadar port. you think they gonna hand it over to incompetent baksheesh loving Pakistanis to run huh???

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
I dont know who built Gwadar, One of my uncle worked for a construction company, in 1985 and they bid for the civil works of Pasni and Gwadar for 32 million with the help of a french company all the other companies were also European or American, if the contract was awarded in 1985 then ground work was already laid there

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
now Banyas are so afraid of us that they don’t even use their Hindu names. They use Muslim names and write against Pakistan. We know Indian mind set. Soon Khalistan will be formed and Sikh will join it’s army. Without Sikh, Indian army will be army of hijras.

Imranpak

Politics change very fast. We may have leased it for 40 years does not mean China will be in control during all this time. New deals are formed according to how the economy performs. For now we have no choice other then lease it to China who has spent so much on it. India should mind it's own business and worry about China invading their territory. Soon China will be sitting on mainland India with Modi and co still in denial.