Pakistan's cricket needs a complete revampe! : Ramiz Raja

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Totally agree with him but during the last 5 years we had Najam shetty a journalist rule the roost at PCB and he never invested a dime in local cricket infrastructure.

One of the Big reasons for this is lack of good governance and merit is a part of that.

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hai pakistan teri wohi chal bay dhangi
firdos Ashiq Awan nay Shoaib malik ku sifarish kr kay Inzamam say team main rkhwaya.
Inzamam nay moqay ghaneemat Jaan kr apnay bhanjay ku team main rkhwaya.aur phir team Jay saath England bhi puhanch gya?
Kyun woh jo team manager tha woh bhi sifarishI tha?
ehsan mani kis dard ki duwa hay jis ki naak kay neechay yeh sb kuch hota rha?

crankthskunk

Any body who had played cricket to any decent level and knows what cricket is could see in the second over the writing on the wall.
Amir bold first over maiden, in the second over Hassan gave away 9 runs. I said to my wife immediately that India would score in excess of 350 today. I also said that Hassan would give away at least 80/90 runs today after his first over.
Reason!! Reason is quite obvious in his first over. He was bowling on batsmen pads, the Indians keep flicking him down the leg side where only two fielders were protecting. That gave Indians good chances to score freely without any risks even if the ball goes in the air.

Hassan had been a one trick pony for over a year now. Why nobody noticed!!
He got some wickets at the start of his career because he was new and opponents didn't know how to counter him. He took his wickets on in swingers or in seamers. Once the opponents figured it out, there was only one result, Hassan punished on the leg side.
To compensate his short coming as one trick pony Hassan tried to ball short outside the off stump. Rohit cashed on. The game was over at that time once Hassan was exposed.
The second bad phase when Shadab went for 17 in his first over. The Indians displayed their tactics that they wouldn't let Shadab settle in either.

What our Captain was doing!! He was trying to recover from his sleepless night.
What a joke. What unprofessional bunch of idiots we have, brainless, characterless cricketers representing Pakistan.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
i cannot believe why no one is blaming Hassan Ali at all?
he is main reason India got to 300 plus as he could not support or put any pressure with Aamir. Why is he still in team just because of performance 2 yrs ago?
Wasn't Junaid a better option that this guy?
Secondly in batting Shoaib Malik is flop since 9 months, why is he still playing. Wasn't Haris Sohail better option?
Just because of 1-2 bad selections, we have lost without a fight
And Sarfraz is same negative like Misbah batting at 5 when match is over
I think Rizwan will replace him and it is goodbye to Sarfraz due to his own mistakes

Spartacus

Any body who had played cricket to any decent level and knows what cricket is could see in the second over the writing on the wall.
Amir bold first over maiden, in the second over Hassan gave away 9 runs. I said to my wife immediately that India would score in excess of 350 today. I also said that Hassan would give away at least 80/90 runs today after his first over.
Reason!! Reason is quite obvious in his first over. He was bowling on batsmen pads, the Indians keep flicking him down the leg side where only two fielders were protecting. That gave Indians good chances to score freely without any risks even if the ball goes in the air.

He got some wickets at the start of his career because he was new and opponents didn't know how to counter him. He took his wickets on in swingers or in seamers. Once the opponents figured it out, there was only one result, Hassan punished on the leg side.
To compensate his short coming as one trick pony Hassan tried to ball short outside the off stump. Rohit cashed on. The game was over at that time once Hassan was exposed.
The second bad phase when Shadab went for 17 in his first over. The Indians displayed their tactics that they wouldn't let Shadab settle in either.

What a joke. What unprofessional bunch of idiots we have, brainless, characterless cricketers representing Pakistan.
Such a logical explanation , I was not expecting on Siasat.pk ;)
Very good explanation.
Thank you very much .

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)
Such a logical explanation , I was not expecting on Siasat.pk ;)
Very good explanation.
Thank you very much .

Siasat.pk is a good forum, it has the capacity for decent discussion. Unfortunately, there are too many trolls that have ruined the quality of this forum and maybe the admins just prefer quantity over quality.

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
PM Khan has been saying it for 30 years..unless the domestic structure is fixed there wont be any improvement.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

I posted the thread game lost the second motu decided to shoot himself in the foot and bowl first, me and a friend ( Muslim Indian supporting Pakistan )were have a running commentary on whatsapp, and I was a 3 or 4 balls ahead of the game and even uncannily predicting fall of Pakistani wickets. He got so ticked off and said he is no longer talking to me because I was jinxing the match.

Its surprising that the entire world knew what to do a week before the match in order to put up a good fight but the only person in the world who did not know what to do was unfortunately the person who was in charge of the decision making.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
i cannot believe why no one is blaming Hassan Ali at all?
Because he was kept in the attack even after being thrashed by motu who had no clue as to what was going on and what to do because he was sleeping behind the wicket, tired from a late night out eating burgers, drinking shakes and smoking shisha.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because he was kept in the attack even after being thrashed by motu who had no clue as to what was going on and what to do because he was sleeping behind the wicket, tired from a late night out eating burgers, drinking shakes and smoking shisha.
Yes but Hasan Ali bowling avg is over 80 in 2019
He has played like 15 odis so far and just getting thrashed
So Hasan Ali and Shoaib Malik is issue for more than 6 months; not just few WC matches

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rameez bhai drink tea and chill Pakistan cricket team is there on vacation what do you expect? Nation's money well spent

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes but Hasan Ali bowling avg is over 80 in 2019
He has played like 15 odis so far and just getting thrashed
So Hasan Ali and Shoaib Malik is issue for more than 6 months; not just few WC matches
To Amir ke illawa baki saray kounsay superstars hain. Yeh Innzi jaise selectors ke kartoot hai.