Pakistan's biggest economic issue was current account deficit and it seems to be getting solved - Arif Habib

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

اؤے خوچہ یہ جعلی خان نیازی ہے ۔ تم خوامخواہ ہی جمعہ جنج نال

جعلی ہے یا نقلی۔۔۔ چوروں کی چیخیں اور خان کے کام اصلی ہیں۔۔یہ ہمیں معلوم ہے

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Now the govt should focus on tax collection and ease of doing business. KK did a good show about a new bill that will be passed to stop NAB from going after businessmen. This was a demand of the businessmen and it makes sense. It will boost business confidence.
FBR had done record collection in Jul-2019 by introducing IT. I think more things would be improved in coming months.

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جیو کے چوے نہیں سدھریں گے ھمیشہ کوشش کرتے ھیں ھمیشہ مایوسیاں بدگمانیاں اور جھوٹ بولنے کی کوشش کریں کیسا میڈیا ھے یہ پاکستان میں۔ حقیقت سے دور کی بات کرنے کی کوشش کریں گے

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh jahil admi! Mulk ko bankrupt honay se bachaya hai, cahe free patrol se ya jaise bhe, you should be appreciative instead of being duffer
To Patwari kon bolay ga phir agar appreciative hongay to? Ajeeb baat ki hai tum nain bhi.
Patwari = Kuttay ki dum. (samjhay?)

Hussain1967

اؤے خوچہ یہ جعلی خان نیازی ہے ۔ تم خوامخواہ ہی جمعہ جنج نال
Niazi is a Pashtun tribe that is still present in eastern Afghanistan. Niazis that are found in Punjab ( mainly in Mianwali) migrated from Afghanistan many centuries ago and they now speak Sriaki. Similarly, Lagharis, Buzdars, and Khosas of DG Khan/Rajanpur speak Sriaki but they all are baloch tribes. Similarly, Zardari tribe residing in Sindh is a baloch tribe but they speak Sindhi. Lastly, Butts and Khawajas of Punjab ( mainly residing in Lahore, Gujranwala, and Sialkot) are Kashmiri people but they speak Punjabi.

By your logic, Nawaz is a fake Kashmiri because he can’t speak Kashmiri. I know why you and your PPP brothers portray IK as Naqli khan.

On another note, if Zardari’s govt can complete its tenure despite so many crisis ( GEO News used to end Zardari govt almost every night), if Nawaz’s govt can complete its tenure despite so many crisis, then IK’s govt will too complete its tenure. Whether IK gets re-elected or not will depend upon his performance over the next four years.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
On your last point, it'll depend on one more thing! Whether any other party would succeed to exist! For now, I see all the rats running for their lives. I don't see them alive in another year! ? ? ? ?

Niazi is a Pashtun tribe that is still present in eastern Afghanistan. Niazis that are found in Punjab ( mainly in Mianwali) migrated from Afghanistan many centuries ago and they now speak Sriaki. Similarly, Lagharis, Buzdars, and Khosas of DG Khan/Rajanpur speak Sriaki but they all are baloch tribes. Similarly, Zardari tribe residing in Sindh is a baloch tribe but they speak Sindhi. Lastly, Butts and Khawajas of Punjab ( mainly residing in Lahore, Gujranwala, and Sialkot) are Kashmiri people but they speak Punjabi.

By your logic, Nawaz is a fake Kashmiri because he can’t speak Kashmiri. I know why you and your PPP brothers portray IK as Naqli khan.

On another note, if Zardari’s govt can complete its tenure despite so many crisis ( GEO News used to end Zardari govt almost every night), if Nawaz’s govt can complete its tenure despite so many crisis, then IK’s govt will too complete its tenure. Whether IK gets re-elected or not will depend upon his performance over the next four years.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Ask him if he can speak Pashtu. Every Kashmiri can speak Kashmiri language no matter How far away they are living .... specially if his mother was Pashtoon , as he described in some where in the past .

Hussain1967

Ask him if he can speak Pashtu. Every Kashmiri can speak Kashmiri language no matter How far away they are living .... specially if his mother was Pashtoon , as he described in some where in the past .
I can tell you that Nawaz, Saad Rafique, and Khawaja Asif can't speak Kashmiris. Show me any video where they are speaking Kashmiri. They speak Punjabi all the time and everwhere. Yet they are Kashmiris by ethnicity. Ask Zardari to speak Balochi. Yet he is a Baloch. Ask Awais Laghari and Zulfiqar Khosa to speak Baloch. Yet they both are Baloch. IK's mother belonged to Burki tribe of Waziristan but I doubt if she was fluent in Pashto. Reason is that she herself was not born in Wazirsitan. Can you deny that Niazis of Mianwali don't belong to Afghanistan. Can you deny that Niazi tribe is not a Pashtun tribe.

You are neither Zaidi nor Qasim. In fact you are a ziddi person.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I can tell you that Nawaz, Saad Rafique, and Khawaja Asif can't speak Kashmiris. Show me any video where they are speaking Kashmiri. They speak Punjabi all the time and everwhere. Yet they are Kashmiris by ethnicity. Ask Zardari to speak Balochi. Yet he is a Baloch. Ask Awais Laghari and Zulfiqar Khosa to speak Baloch. Yet they both are Baloch. IK's mother belonged to Burki tribe of Waziristan but I doubt if she was fluent in Pashto. Reason is that she herself was not born in Wazirsitan. Can you deny that Niazis of Mianwali don't belong to Afghanistan. Can you deny that Niazi tribe is not a Pashtun tribe.

You are neither Zaidi nor Qasim. In fact you are a ziddi person.
Thank you for confirming that he is a Jali Pathan . I bet you all Niazis are the same , and none can speak Pashtun. Right ?

Last edited:

Awan S

It is not going to be resolve. The Imports are almost at halt and there is a fraction increase in Exports. I like to see for a growing economy , how long you would balance the equation by almost shutting down the Imports. You can get away with a less than 2% growth rate of the economy , but it will not be possible to continue to stop the Imports when the economy starts to grow which I think will takes years before it happens. Local export industry is at stand still .
Yes this is my analysis as well. Imports are less due to slowness in economy. Once economy starts moving then imports will increase again. Government cannot take credit of less imports as there is less demand due to slow down of economy. If exports increases with growth in economy then we should give credit to government but at this stage despite 30% devaluation of rupee; increase in exports is almost nothing.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you for confirming that he is a Jali Pathan . I bet you all Niazis are the same , and none can speak Pashtun. Right ?

Thank You For Showing Your True Punjabi Chauvinist Mentality.This Is What I Expected From Jaahil Patwaris.

This Very Mentality Broke Our Country.