Pakistan's ambassador to U.S Ali Jehangir Siddiqui again summoned in NAB

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan and shah Mahmoud qurishi are responsible for this dog in USA office.
Imran Khan sahab oor SMQ log yeh tabdili chahatay hain.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan and shah Mahmoud qurishi are responsible for this dog in USA office.
Imran Khan sahab oor SMQ log yeh tabdili chahatay hain.
Yeah i recently saw a pic of SMQ meeting this guy in the US. The trimurti muk muka of PPP + PMLN + PTI have no intention of changing to status quo. After all the shouting of IK, I was expecting a Mahatir Muhammad like action where people were arrested and money recovered in the first few days of office. Even look at Erdogan who took swift action against coup plotters. There are talkers and there are doers. IK is just a talker.

Aliimran1

Knock knock ---- Imran --- are you in ? ---- Oh -- I think he is sleeping --- Should I wake him up ? --- No No ----- Let him sleep ---- why ? Because he don,t like that someone wakes him ---- Oh
Ok ----Then tell him I was at his door ---- and also tell him that I won,t be coming back again ---- Because we are getting sick of him giving wake up calls ----- People are also getting sick because he hasn't fulfilled any of his promise.

Pakistan2017

سوال یہ ہے کہ یہ ابھی تک آفس میں کیسے ہے۔۔۔

26 billion dollars to be paid by noora, through a gulf country, for the first year expenditure, just not to touch any sharif brothers, and their cronies. This is the answer to your question.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
How come IK is not removing all those PMLN thugs from the key posts. Model town accused are also enjoying their promotions and perks. A big cleanup operation is urgently needed to get rid of baggage from previous govt.