Pakistanis: We are Turks too

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are Hindus in Pakistan and Pakistan army. Most of our ancestors were also Hindu because Hinduism originated in Indus valley.

If you call Hindus cowards then your are calling your own ancestors cowards.

but these Cow ard hindus can kill man womn n children in kashmir...and in the rst if endia

jani1

There are Hindus in Pakistan and Pakistan army. Most of our ancestors were also Hindu because Hinduism originated in Indus valley.

If you call Hindus cowards then your are calling your own ancestors cowards.
nope...My Pushtoon ancestors were never hindu...
remember that...
we banged conquered ruled endia for centuries...
apart from that ...y have u flt the pain ..u know very well that, by mentioning endia n Kashmir, i was talking about endians only...

Vitamin_C

I am pretty sure you have many Indian ancestors in your genome. I only raised an issue because you mentioned Hindus. We have at-least 4 million Hindus and there are Hindus in South Asia that don't even know whats going on in Kashmir and probably couldnt care much about Delhi's colonial policies.

Hindus have lived alongside Muslims for hundreds of years. If you say anything against Hindus atleast in my village even Muslims will get offended. They celebrate eid with us and we cerebrate holi with them, they bring candles and diyas to light up the room for worshipers during Ramadan.

We have an entire Hindu Princely State in Thar that joined Pakistan. They could have easily joined India as they are at the border but their heart was with Pakistan.

remember that...
apart from that ...y have u flt the pain ..u know very well that, by mentioning endia n Kashmir, i was talking about endians only...

jani1

This Porus Raj is a shitty endian... trying to make fun of our love for the Turks, it's an open secret that we Pakistanis are the heir of the Mughal empire,... who ruled India for centuries, and most of our ancestors were from the north, Turk, Arab, Persian and Pashtoon...
n Urdu also came with our ancestors, it's a mixture of so many languages from the north, ...
We should also be proud of our brothers whose ancestors weren't from the north.. as Allah has gifted them and their generations with Iman....
Remember? who were Ibrahim Aleh salams and Muhammad's (PBUH) ancestors... worshipers of idols...

https://twitter.com/x/status/1269343513734533121

Last edited:

jani1

Stop Calling me or anyone else (ancestors) Hindu, when u have no fkn idea...

apart from that...
I am apologizing to offend you or your people, but.. I must say that you are an idiot or trying to be one...

as this story is about Kashmir n endia , n u r deliberately trying n dragging the citizens of
Pakistan.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1261366256432709635
I am pretty sure you have many Indian ancestors in your genome. I only raised an issue because you mentioned Hindus. We have at-least 4 million Hindus and there are Hindus in South Asia that don't even know whats going on in Kashmir and probably couldnt care much about Delhi's colonial policies.

Hindus have lived alongside Muslims for hundreds of years. If you say anything against Hindus atleast in my village even Muslims will get offended. They celebrate eid with us and we cerebrate holi with them, they bring candles and diyas to light up the room for worshipers during Ramadan.

We have an entire Hindu Princely State in Thar that joined Pakistan. They could have easily joined India as they are at the border but their heart was with Pakistan.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

If its about India then use the word Indian, not Hindu. There's a difference.

As for your ancestors having Hindu origins. If your ancestors are from anywhere in the shaded area on the map below, there is a very good chance that you have Hindu ancestry too.

Indus_Valley_Civilization%2C_Mature_Phase_%282600-1900_BCE%29.png

Late_Vedic_Culture_%281100-500_BCE%29.png

Stop Calling me or anyone else (ancestors) Hindu, when u have no fkn idea...

apart from that...
I am apologizing to offend you or your people, but.. I must say that you are an idiot or trying to be one...

as this story is about Kashmir n endia , n u r deliberately trying n dragging the citizens of
Pakistan.

Imranpak

We are Turks, Afghans, Persians and Arabs now, we are everything other then Pakistanis!. Too bad people from other Muslim countries never say we are Pakistanis as well!. Lagge raho, dil behelane ke liye yeh khayal acha hai Ghalib!

jani1

Keep these stories to ur self... n do not try to be an historian here....U got to lrn a lot.....

If its about India then use the word Indian, not Hindu. There's a difference.

As for your ancestors having Hindu origins. If your ancestors are from anywhere in the shaded area on the map below, there is a very good chance that you have Hindu ancestry too.

Indus_Valley_Civilization%2C_Mature_Phase_%282600-1900_BCE%29.png

Late_Vedic_Culture_%281100-500_BCE%29.png
Hindi literature exists since 12th and 13 centuries. There are poems written in old Hindi from as far back as 769 AD. This is hundreds of years before Babur was born. It has many versions and Urdu is one of the versions of Hindi.

The official language of Mughal Empire was Farsi. Hindi/Urdu is and was an Indian Language that the British implemented. We inherited Urdu from British laws not Mughal laws.

Babur prefered Chagatai Turkic language for his soldiers but slowly the empire moved back to Farsi like previous Muslim empires in the region.

More people spoke Farsi in West Pakistan than Urdu in 1947. Urdu is native to Uttar Pradesh and Bihar which is 100s of km from West Pakistan.

For past 2000 years almost all Muslim empires in Indus region had Farsi as the official language, thats why antique history of even Indic people of Sindh and Punjab is written in Farsi.

You cannot twist facts and history to suite your narrative.

Few reasons why I think Pakistan chose Urdu over Farsi:
1) UP and Bihar were the center of Muslim League.
2) UP was seen as a middle ground between East Pakistan and West Pakistan.
3) Picking Farsi might have been controversial for Bengalis as Bengali had the most speakers in Pakistan so Urdu was seen as less controversial.

PorusRaj

Voter (50+ posts)
remember that...

You shitty Indian how can you deny your Hindu ancestors - science still atest to the thousands of years of wretched filthy Hindu rule over your ancestors

According to a 2012 study:

"MDS and Barrier analysis have identified a significant affinity between Pashtun, Tajik, North Indian, and Western Indian populations, creating an Afghan-Indian population structure that excludes the Hazaras, Uzbeks, and the South Indian Dravidian speakers. In addition, gene flow to Afghanistan from India marked by Indian lineages, L-M20, H-M69, and R2a-M124, also seems to mostly involve Pashtuns and Tajiks. This genetic affinity and gene flow suggests interactions that could have existed since at least the establishment of the region's first civilizations at the Indus Valley and the Bactria-Margiana Archaeological Complex."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns#Genetics

Sultan Mehmood Gazanvi suddenly fell upon Afghans by giving their mountainous nests to the winds, and fastening the sword upon them, gave many people to destrution (Verse )
" knowking down after knowking down , as if their skins were anointed with shame and bruises "

The Kitab-i-yamini Memoirs of Mehmod of Gazna page 467

Hey filthy Hindu do not force us Pakistanis to unleash our great Turkish Gaznavi missile on the nests of your ancestors again to knowk them down again by turning the skins of your ancestors into shame and Bruises

Vitamin_C

Why do you have such an inferiority complex over your ancestry? I think you have a deep rooted racism against Hindus. Pakistan Afghanistan and India all have Hinduism and Buddhism in their history. Its not a story, its a historic fact. Educate yourself.

Keep these stories to ur self... n do not try to be an historian here....U got to lrn a lot.....

jani1

Why do you have such an inferiority complex over your ancestry? I think you have a deep rooted racism against Hindus. Pakistan Afghanistan and India all have Hinduism and Buddhism in their history. Its not a story, its a historic fact. Educate yourself.

مجھے کوئی احساس برتری نہیں۔۔ سارے انسان اللّٰہ کی نظر میں ایک برابر ہیں۔۔
ہم میں افضل وہی ہے جو ایمان لائے اور صبر کے ساتھ نیک عمل کیا اور جن کے اخلاق اچھے ہیں۔۔

باقی سب کہانیاں ہیں۔۔

کون کیا تھا یہ فضول ہے۔۔۔ اب کیا ہے یہی اصل بات ہے۔۔۔

باقی میرے اباواجداد کی کہانیاں یا ان سے متعلق تفصیلات یہاں تمہیں دینا مجھ پر فرض نہیں۔۔
اس لیئے تم سمجھتے رہو جو بھی سمجھو۔۔

مگر تاریخ کو مسخ نہیں کرسکتے۔۔​