Pakistani youtuber fighting 5th Gen. needs our support

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
We all should come out of our drawing rooms and raise the voice against Indian aggression in the favor of our Kashmiris Brothers and sisters as I did in San Francisco.

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)

Just watch the video and check comments by randians.. You will see that he is hitting at right place and screwing them hard. Support him. And share it to Indian pages on Facebook. Under TOI put it in comments :)
Ha ha ha beggar terrorists , whole world knows what you terrorists are doing in India Iran Afghanistan.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Is this a joke or some serious thread? Is this the way to fight fifth generation war? This cartoon looks like some comedian from a comedy movie.

In such serious and intense times this is our approach and attitude to fight fifth generation war against india, no wonder Pakistan is isolated on international forums.

This guy needs to stop taking rides on his revolving chair & needs to come up with some serious content instead of making jokes.

These kind of videos mean nothing on international forums.

JUNGLE MAIN MOOR NACHA KIS NEY DEKA

Only few low intellectual level Indians and Pakistanis boys would come up and swear at each others family members under his videos and then go to their beds.

If we want to establish on international forums that Modi and his govt is fascist and terrorist govt then we need to make videos with serious and substantial content.

More over as a Graduate in political science i believe Pakistan has two options to solve Kashmir issue

1 War

2 Forget about Kashmir and let them live with India.

Rest is just bullshit & waste of time or should I say topi drama including United nation@s security coucil resolutions.

Last edited:

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is this a joke or some serious thread? Is this the way to fight fifth generation war? This cartoon looks like some comedian from a comedy movie.

In such serious and intense times this is our approach and attitude to fight fifth generation war against india, no wonder Pakistan is isolated on international forums.

This guy needs to stop taking rides on his revolving chair & needs to come up with some serious content instead of making jokes.

These kind of videos mean nothing on international forums.

JUNGLE MAIN MOOR NACHA KIS NEY DEKA

Only few low intellectual level Indians and Pakistanis boys would come up and swear at each others family members under his videos and then go to their beds.

If we want to establish on international forums that Modi and his govt is fascist and terrorist govt then we need to make videos with serious and substantial content.

More over as a Graduate in political science i believe Pakistan has two options to solve Kashmir issue

1 War

2 Forget about Kashmir and let them live with India.

Rest is just bullshit & waste of time or should I say topi drama including United nation@s security coucil resolutions.
Where is your YouTube channel where you are exposing India in English for larger world audiences?

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
you look to be suicide bomber of langda khadim hussain rizvi.
You seem cow piss drinker.. Drink mine.. It will be much more enrget3. You don't need to pour it in glass. Imagine you can drink direct from source just don't rub your teeth

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ha ha ha ... beggar terrorist trump knows your real worth and he will not give you single penny . He knows what back stabbing your army is doing in Afghanistan.
Oh my God the delusions are multiplying!! Now you claim you know what President trump knows!!
I can treat that and for you I will do it for free after all you are country where people do not know what a toilet is for? World's largest poop dump feel sorry for your sense of smell.

AND Modi is Hitler re-incarnated,Fascist, genocide loving butcher of Gujarat attempting 2nd Holocaust in Kashmir.

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh my God the delusions are multiplying!! Now you claim you know what President trump knows!!
I can treat that and for you I will do it for free after all you are country where people do not know what a toilet is for? World's largest poop dump feel sorry for your sense of smell.

AND Modi is Hitler re-incarnated,Fascist, genocide loving butcher of Gujarat attempting 2nd Holocaust in Kashmir.
oh you look to be sellers who sell mothers for 100 dollars ?
americans are very harrami. rate kum lagaya .

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
oh you look to be sellers who sell mothers for 100 dollars ?
americans are very harrami. rate kum lagaya .
Haha!! and who believes the Exporter of their goddess mother's meat to Europe and USA??
Gaomata beef for $ 1 per pound, sasta rate lagay mata ka!

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haha!! and who believes the Exporter of their goddess mother's meat to Europe and USA??
Gaomata beef for $ 1 per pound, sasta rate lagay mata ka!
I run gas. Station here and Indian hindu eat hamburgers. I normally don't engage this kinda conversation with customers but I asked one that in India you kill on eating beef but is it OK for your fellas that you eat their mata. He said just in few states there are some crazy people rest of India is not crazy..