Pakistani Video Gamer Beats World Champion Of The Game Tekken 7 in Dubai And The World Is Shocked

TakhreebKaar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Proud Moment for Pakistan in the field of E Gaming as this Pakistani Young Lad Arslan Ash beats the Globally Hailed Korean World Champion of the game Tekken 7 #Knee, in a tournament held at Dubai. Global observers of the game and the tournament were left in awe and shock that how come a Pakistani Young lad beat a globally acclaimed world champion that too in a straight 6-0 flawless victory.

42342621_2221819711223385_6160187630337130496_n.jpg

And mind you that is just some raw talent in the corner of a Lahore's gaming center Maniax Gaming Hub. Imagine what Pakistan might do to the world if such talent is provided with proper resource and support. The amount of talent in our country is too Damn High. Hats of to this guy and I wish to see him play the #Evo World Championship of the game #TEKKEN with all the other global heavyweights. Way to go man.

Watch the Match here all by yourself :

42494614_2221826814556008_1647690883723689984_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People call it game,i call it mental disease. If you want to make your kid a psycho path & vampire then allow him play E games,soon or later he would start treating his parents like few character form one of his game. In Europe there are many centers opened up to treat those kids who have mental issues because of e gaming. I would advise Encourage your kids to play a proper sports and out door activities instead of putting them in the room in front of a computer screen.

TakhreebKaar

Well people call it game,i would call disease. If you want to make your kid a psycho path and a vampire then allow him play E games amd soon or later he would start treating his parents like few character of some e game.

Leave your personal opinion about E gaming for a while just check out the appreciation he is getting from the world community on international gaming forum. World recognizes E Gaming and specially this game as a proper Sports.

Zamaray Khan

Leave your personal opinion about E gaming for a while just check out the application he is getting from the world community on international gaming forum.

So if the whole world is doing nonsense, you would follow it too.Many people across world appreciate and approve Dark Web too,so you want me to listen to them as well.
Majority of the people in this world are doing nonsense any way. I do not follow what the world is doing or approving, i follow my own observations and experiences but if you love e gaming then go for it and enjoy as much as you can, no one is stopping.

Munawarkhan

So if the whole world is doing nonsense, you would follow it too.Many people across world appreciate and approve Dark Web too,so you want me to listen to them as well.
Majority of the people in this world are doing nonsense any way. I do not follow what the world is doing or approving, i follow my own observations and experiences but if you love e gaming then go for it and enjoy as much as you can, no one is stopping.

Would you like share your achievements to the world

Tyrion Lannister

Stop imposing ur thoughts on others, something is not nonsense just cx u feel like that.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol gamers make millions of dollars when people in pakistan will know this they wouldnt be just laughing this off

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Remember those archade shops from 90'sand early 2000's, I have seen incredible players in there,some of them could have easily been world beaters.

Steyn

ufff....the exaggeration in this thread.

THE WORLD WAS SHOCKED

THE WORLD COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW ANYONE COULD WIN THIS GAME

OMG

SHOCKKK SO MUCH SHOCK

hahahaaa :ROFLMAO:

Now let's come back to earth and mention some facts.

https://ougaming.com/ougaming-tournament

That was the tournament and "THE WORLD" wasn't participating, it was a very limited event in terms of players. I don't want to belittle his achievement but he didn't conquer the world yar, calm down the excitement.

There are far more high class truly international events held and you could exaggerate if he had participated and won in those.

TakhreebKaar

ufff....the exaggeration in this thread.

THE WORLD WAS SHOCKED

THE WORLD COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW ANYONE COULD WIN THIS GAME

OMG

SHOCKKK SO MUCH SHOCK

hahahaaa :ROFLMAO:

Now let's come back to earth and mention some facts.

https://ougaming.com/ougaming-tournament

That was the tournament and "THE WORLD" wasn't participating, it was a very limited event in terms of players. I don't want to belittle his achievement but he didn't conquer the world yar, calm down the excitement.

There are far more high class truly international events held and you could exaggerate if he had participated and won in those.

Jahil Aadmi the news here is that he has Beaten The World Champion Knee, not that he has won the world championship, (Though he has beaten the world champion in the tournament final) and when the world is shocked is being said, it obviously means those people who follow this game and know that a world champion is being beaten 6-0 by a young Pakistani guy.

And look at that guy MainMain's review of the match and you'll know how shocking it is for world Tekken community who have heard this news and watched this match online.

Last edited:

Steyn

Jahil Aadmi the news here is that he has Beaten The World Champion Knee, not that he has won the world championship, (Though he has beaten the world champion in the tournament final) and when the world is shocked is being said, it obviously means those people who follow this game and know that a world champion is being beaten 6-0 by a young Pakistani guy.

And look at that guy MainMain's review of the match and you'll know how shocking it is for world Tekken community who have heard this news and watched this match online.

Hahahaaa...jahil admi :LOL: