Pakistani state's history of suppressing critical thinking in academia

Imranpak

you are product of incest mother f**king bast*rd

..and you sleep with your sister shagging her all night! You are the son of a prostitute and a pimp you dirty subhuman that you are conceived in a brothel! Gandi naali ka keeda haramzaada!

Imranpak

then you want me to pound your mother and daughter. okay good.

Na! I would hammer your Mom, Sis and Wife all in one go! I will pay them for it so send them over at the earliest.I am not married so no kids either where as my Mum's in heaven. We are four single brothers all available to screw all your women! Send them all your Sis, Mum and Cousins tonight! Tell your sis to dress sexy, I'll give the whore a hard time!?

rehan459

Na! I would hammer your Mom, Sis and Wife all in one go! I will pay them for it so send them over at the earliest.I am not married so no kids either where as my Mum's in heaven. We are four single brothers all available to screw all your women! Send them all your Sis, Mum and Cousins tonight! Tell your sis to dress sexy, I'll give the whore a hard time!?
no worries i will fuck your mom in her grave ... she will feel heaven like in her grave ... ooooh aaaah come on dead woman ... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Imranpak

no worries i will fuck your mom in her grave ... she will feel heaven like in her grave ... ooooh aaaah come on dead woman ... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I fucked your sis and your mum all night long! After that my brothers came in your sisters mouth one by one! Now my Dad is fucking your Mum for the millionth time,she is loving it! Your Mum is a prostitute in case you don't know. Gonna make money by selling you sister to all pimps, please noooooooo grasped your sis!?? Nothing in the grave now, my Mum is well gone!

rehan459

I fucked your sis and your mum all night long! After that my brothers came in your sisters mouth one by one! Now my Dad is fucking your Mum for the millionth time,she is loving it! Your Mum is a prostitute in case you don't know. Gonna make money by selling you sister to all pimps, please noooooooo grasped your sis!?? Nothing in the grave now, my Mum is well gone!

i will fuck your mother in her grave so hard that she will give birth to your sister then you will not be able to complaint you have no sister ... you can bring your dad and brothers whenever you want i just need hole to satisfy my need ... i can pound your father and brothers, meanwhile you and your father can lick my asshole and wipe it with your tongues ... oooohhhhhhh baby i am coming aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

Imranpak

i will fuck your mother in her grave so hard that she will give birth to your sister then you will not be able to complaint you have no sister ... you can bring your dad and brothers whenever you want i just need hole to satisfy my need ... i can pound your father and brothers, meanwhile you and your father can lick my asshole and wipe it with your tongues ... oooohhhhhhh baby i am coming aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

Need to do better then that to make me angry!! I have fucked your Mama so hard passing her like a whore from man to another like a prostitute! She loved it so we took her two at a time from the back and front creaming her face, hahaha!! Then your sis was banged hard by my old dad all night long doggy style!!?? You see you can do nothing to a dead person but I can screw your women whenever I want!! As I say we are five men in all including my Dad who will all happily bang your Mum and Sister then sell them at Heera Mandi!!?? Are you gay that you wanna bang my bro's and dad!!? We are not that at all rather straight as an arrow in your Mum and Sister's mouth teaching them English no questions asked!! Noooooooo, harder please! We will make you and uncle repeatedly screwing your sis every day!

rehan459

Need to do better then that to make me angry!! I have fucked your Mama so hard passing her like a whore from man to another like a prostitute! She loved it so we took her two at a time from the back and front creaming her face, hahaha!! Then your sis was banged hard by my old dad all night long doggy style!!?? You see you can do nothing to a dead person but I can screw your women whenever I want!! As I say we are five men in all including my Dad who will all happily bang your Mum and Sister then sell them at Heera Mandi!!?? Are you gay that you wanna bang my bro's and dad!!? We are not that at all rather straight as an arrow in your Mum and Sister's mouth teaching them English no questions asked!! Noooooooo, harder please! We will make you and uncle repeatedly screwing your sis every day!

your father has my dick in his mouth and your brother is wiping my ass has his tongue inside my ass... one of you brother is holding my balls ... this all is happening inside our randi mum's grave ... she was a whore in her life and also chose to be whore after the death ... your father likes the taste of my cum ... he doesn't let single drop fall on the ground .... i will bang the old man so hard today that he will die ... when i am banging him in your mum's grave you are giving him the blowjob of his life ... father son duo .... ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh laaaaallllaaaaaaaaaa i m lovin' it

Imranpak

your father has my dick in his mouth and your brother is wiping my ass has his tongue inside my ass... one of you brother is holding my balls ... this all is happening inside our randi mum's grave ... she was a whore in her life and also chose to be whore after the death ... your father likes the taste of my cum ... he doesn't let single drop fall on the ground .... i will bang the old man so hard today that he will die ... when i am banging him in your mum's grave you are giving him the blowjob of his life ... father son duo .... ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh laaaaallllaaaaaaaaaa i m lovin' it

I did your women all night long nice and hard, haha! Your sister was made to watch befire by broz did her one after one as hard as possible. Good news is your Mama Sis are both expecting our babies very soon!! I am afraid your silly slags on my Mum do not effect me whatsoever, not in the slightest ciz she is well gone. I see so you are gay and I will have to get my cousins fk you hard by tying you up!!??I think my Dad will rape you coz the old boy is really passionate and red blooded even at this age!! He will do you like a mad dog after a hungry bone!!? I gotta feeling that your sis or sisters are really hot which is why they loved the cream on their face and there was plenty off the white stuff! Now that you are gonna be a Maama to my my kids it is weird to see your Mum is gonna carry my seed, nooooo! Your illogical rubbish of banging graves makes no sense where as I screwing your Mama hard like a randi must make you mad!!

rehan459

I did your women all night long nice and hard, haha! Your sister was made to watch befire by broz did her one after one as hard as possible. Good news is your Mama Sis are both expecting our babies very soon!! I am afraid your silly slags on my Mum do not effect me whatsoever, not in the slightest ciz she is well gone. I see so you are gay and I will have to get my cousins fk you hard by tying you up!!??I think my Dad will rape you coz the old boy is really passionate and red blooded even at this age!! He will do you like a mad dog after a hungry bone!!? I gotta feeling that your sis or sisters are really hot which is why they loved the cream on their face and there was plenty off the white stuff! Now that you are gonna be a Maama to my my kids it is weird to see your Mum is gonna carry my seed, nooooo! Your illogical rubbish of banging graves makes no sense where as I screwing your Mama hard like a randi must make you mad!!

your father while enjoying my dick in his mouth told me he has been cuckold all his life and enjoyed watching his father banging his wife and actually you brothers are not his sons but brother of your father or maybe the sons of your randi mom (she is enjoying the dick of iblees in hell i am pretty sure ) as result of act of fornication with his own brother ... he cannot recall actually old man memory is fading but he surely enjoys my dick doesn't let it go ... ooooohhhhhh laaaaaaaaalllaaaaaaaaaaa i will make his face white again ....

Imranpak

your father while enjoying my dick in his mouth told me he has been cuckold all his life and enjoyed watching his father banging his wife and actually you brothers are not his sons but brother of your father or maybe the sons of your randi mom (she is enjoying the dick of iblees in hell i am pretty sure ) as result of act of fornication with his own brother ... he cannot recall actually old man memory is fading but he surely enjoys my dick doesn't let it go ... ooooohhhhhh laaaaaaaaalllaaaaaaaaaaa i will make his face white again ....

Meanwhile mein teri behan aur maa ki bund maar raha tha nice and hard!!?? I can tell you that your Mum's pussy is really nice and hot, she was moaning like a virgin whilst both by bro's were fucking your baji from various angles!!?? I have gotten used to making your women my slaves now telling them to please me every day!! You are right that your prostitute Mum has been fucked by more dinners I have had. Now i am even making great money by getting other men to screw your sister and Mum! The current rate is 100 dollars for half and hour, what do you think! You can also fuck your own Mum without her knowing, I will blindfold the bitch then you can father your own brother!!? That is weird coz my Dad also told me he raped someone last night so it must be you!! He tells me how he banged you like a pimp leaving you without energy! I would not know coz next door mein teri behan ki bind maar raha ta!!? Tu mere baap ko jo bhi karna hai karle kyun ke tu gandu hai as you admit. I am straight like all my brothers so will continue screwing your women senseless?.