Pakistani PhD Student in Canada praising PM Justin Trudeau for his stand and compassion for Muslims Globally

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A Pakistani PhD student in Canada, Bushra Mughal praised Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, on behalf of her retired Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot and her family, for his stand and compassion for Muslims around the world, and especially after two consecutive Christchurch Terrorist Attack on mosques on March 15, 2019 - which has now claimed lives of around 50 muslims and injured more than 50.

PM Justin Trudeau was taking questions during a town hall event in Thunder Bay (Ontario) on 22nd March 2019.

HSiddiqui

He is good man but has his limits,jews and their helpers are all around him. He can not do only so much,they control his country.
He is honest, and he knows PM means every religion, every color, every cast is his nation and none should get discriminated. Canada is heavenly country to live in, and it is for every Canadian with any discrimination.
We in Canada demand for what we need, we never look for what others are getting or doing as long as it is within the Canadian constitution.
And being originally Pakistani I wish the same in Pakistan, and I see Imran Khan is treating all Pakistanis equal, I just hope as Pakistanis see good in PM New Zealand or PM Canada and appreciate them, they must see the great in their own prime minister Imran Khan , thanks ALLAH and appreciate IK to be happy and proud of his nation as well, this is his right and our duty.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Canada brought 200 thousand Indian students to study in last two years, but every one except few criminals among them, are getting permanent resident status. How come no students from any of the 60 muslim countries. This what you call hidden jewish power.

Galaxy

Conservatives are even worse.They take their orders directly from Israel. So what choice do the Muslims have.

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)
Canada brought 200 thousand Indian students to study in last two years, but every one except few criminals among them, are getting permanent resident status. How come no students from any of the 60 muslim countries. This what you call hidden jewish power.
what does that mean?indian students ko permanent status mil gya but Muslim countries walo ko nhi?

fannu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A Pakistani PhD student in Canada, Bushra Mughal praised Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, on behalf of her retired Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot and her family, for his stand and compassion for Muslims around the world, and especially after two consecutive Christchurch Terrorist Attack on mosques on March 15, 2019 - which has now claimed lives of around 50 muslims and injured more than 50.

PM Justin Trudeau was taking questions during a town hall event in Thunder Bay (Ontario) on 22nd March 2019.

Canada me rahna hai to Trudeau Trudeau kahna hai .

wasiqjaved

Canada me rahna hai to Trudeau Trudeau kahna hai .

Yahan patwari / Jiyale nahi bastey

Jis Jacinda ki aap tareefain kertay nahi takhay, 2 saal pehlay Canada mein bhi similar incident hua tha.

Trudeau ne Jacinda ke saath izhar-e-yaqjehti kiya kyunke dono countries ne similar issues face kiye hain mosque se related. Ye saari video ussi pasmanzar mein hai.

fannu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Canada is Christian dominated country ,it acts on merit don't expect any bias for Muslims. it is not a darul Islam where Muslim students will get priority.