Pakistani minister wants Priyanka Chopra removed as UN ambassador : correct response

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
190621-Priyanka-Chopra-Jonas_16b7a2b4775_large.jpg

This is the correct response to this filthy celebrity racist rhetoric.

Well done for Pakistani minister to call out this filthy celebrity who married to white celebrity to abuse her position in nationalistic rhetoric in media.

Also credit goes to Pakistani women who confronted her from audience calling her hypocrite. Such Hindus should be humiliated in public international stages.

پریانکا چوپڑا کو پاکستان کے خلاف جنگ کی حمایت کرنے کا ٹویٹر پر پیغام مہنگا پڑ گیا اور اب سخت تنقید کا سامنا کرنا پڑ رہاہے جبکہ تحریک انصاف کی رہنما شیریں مزاری نے بھی یونیسیف سے ان کو دیا گیا اعزازی عہدہ واپس لینے کا مطالبہ کر دیاہے ۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1160844416384458752
شیریں مزاری نے ٹوئٹر پر اپنی ایک ٹوئٹ میں مطالبہ کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ یونیسیف کو چاہیے کہ بھارتی افواج اور مودی کی بدقماش حکومت کی حمایت پر پریانکا چوپڑا کو فوری طور پر انہیں اعزازی سفیر کے عہدے سے سبکدوش کرے۔بصورتِ دیگر یہ اس طرح کے اہم عہدے کے ساتھ ایک مذاق ہوگا۔ یونیسیف کو اس طرح کے اہم اعزازی عہدوں کے لیے لوگوں کا انتخاب کرتے ہوئے مزید احتیاط اختیار کرنا چاہیے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Patriot786b2:

"It is inevitable that recent horrific incidents within Kashmir have shaken the core of civilians lively freedom to do so whatever they please impossible.

It is very crucial Pakistan a sleeping giant has to go on the offensive, whether it is pushed into conflict by India or not.
They're is definitely zero outcome from U.N. resolution or any negotiation actions taken at the table. History has taught us nothing gets done by peace or negotiation when it comes to Kashmir.

Before war initiate :
Why doesn't Pak army take a plane C-130 full of small military weapons as ak-47s and drop off parachute over local civilian Kashmir's to fight Indian terrorist army ???

Pakistan will have bypassed war with India and for India if it wants to escalate over Balochistan, I firmly believe that majority of Balochi people will side with in favor of Pakistan. There is no way Pakistan can remain sleeping giant over this Kashmir resolution 370 aggressive action taken by New Delhi to do as they please.

How to do it ? Drop off at any civilians crowd gatherings
and also drop off pieces of papers for instructions on how to use etc.
Word of mouth spreads and major issue will be when these civilians people hear news that other kashmiri civilians shot dead Indian Terrorists Army soldier's and it's domino effect. Pakistan will have made life for every Indian Terrorists Army soldier's that much impossible at end of the day.

In Vietnam the coalition / US forces dropped off supplies and weapons over rebel groups inside Vietnamese territory for 28+ years. So it's been done before. But they were 4 steps ahead.
War is coming whether we want or don't want, the question is how prepared are we to tackle it."

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
This is the correct response to this filthy celebrity racist rhetoric.Well done for Pakistani minister to call out this filthy celebrity who married to white celebrity to abuse her position in nationalistic rhetoric in media. Also credit goes to Pakistani women who confronted her from audience calling her hypocrite. Such Hindus should be humiliated in public international stages.

who cares for beggar terrorists .

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ha ha ha ...............rangi puti budhia banegi UN ambassador
Pathetic priyanka is just a stooge with no brains. Acting does not need brains because she is already being directed on some one else's script. This time it is written by an illiterate,fascist butcher of Gujrat, koi naheen paisa to mil jai ga pathetic priyanka ko.

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
YEAH !

like the UN gives a F about a 60 year old Tractor Trolly who still dyeing her hair
purple !!
You made your point, in return just let me have priyanka ka 5 kilo BHOSRA, I have got a sore ankle, sticking my ankle in her stinking BHOSRA will definitely fix my ankle ?

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
Pathetic priyanka is just a stooge with no brains. Acting does not need brains because she is already being directed on some one else's script. This time it is written by an illiterate,fascist butcher of Gujrat, koi naheen paisa to mil jai ga pathetic priyanka ko.
Ha ha ha ...Rangili buddhi ko rang pot kar UN ambassador banao.

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
You made your point, in return just let me have priyanka ka 5 kilo BHOSRA, I have got a sore ankle, sticking my ankle in her stinking BHOSRA will definitely fix my ankle

Ha ha ha ......Ha.
Apni rangili bhuddhi amma ke 10 kilo wale bhosade me ghus kar Apna aur buddhi ka sab kuchh fix karwa le .
United nations jindabad.

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
It likes someone that is fucked around on various countries and continents, well experienced. Priyanka fits the bill.
Tou mind ker gaya, teri baji lagti hai?