Pakistani #metoo Feminists Kashmir per Khamosh

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What do NGOs have do with feminism and me too? One has no relations to the other.

Humi

Feminism = women rights awareness, women education & empowerment. Rest you can understand
I did not ask for an explanation of the word but rather what Pakistani NGOs have to do with it. Anyways last I checked, Pakistani men cant stop complaining about women standing up for themselves because the men are here to protect their women and women are attacking men's responsibility and making lives of other women harder by doing so. I am yet to see Pakistani men in streets for the rights for Kashmiri women as well. It is almost as if the silence is not a gender based issue as implied by the thread here.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I did not ask for an explanation of the word but rather what Pakistani NGOs have to do with it. Anyways last I checked, Pakistani men cant stop complaining about women standing up for themselves because the men are here to protect their women and women are attacking men's responsibility and making lives of other women harder by doing so. I am yet to see Pakistani men in streets for the rights for Kashmiri women as well. It is almost as if the silence is not a gender based issue as implied by the thread here.
feminism have made it gender based you should blame your women species for making it gender based and attacking men for everything happens to women

so you should take stand for women right for abuse in Kashmir and ask your feminism community to stand up for women abuse in kashmir rather then only get active when you need more money

Humi

NGOs are No Go to Nowhere?...only to go to the bank to get some more money.
Ab is mein kia
l have no issue with NGOs being criticized. All non profits owe favours to their donors and there is a lot of bureaucracy involved. This should not be a news to anyone. But like I said exactly what do NGO have to do with Me Too and Feminism unless you wanted to malign women speaking up by weaponizing double standards of NGOs which everyone knows are double standards.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ٖFeminism and agenda/money driven politics in third world countries are two entirely different animals.

Feminism and liberalism have a long and bright history; there are many colors and opposing viewpoints of these movements as would be the case for any broad and historic cultural/political movement but their contribution to the progress of the society are immense and undeniable.

Paki liberals and feminists are largely impostors.

Saboo

l have no issue with NGOs being criticized. All non profits owe favours to their donors and there is a lot of bureaucracy involved. This should not be a news to anyone. But like I said exactly what do NGO have to do with Me Too and Feminism unless you wanted to malign women speaking up by weaponizing double standards of NGOs which everyone knows are double standards.
If I understand correctly, most NGOs in Pakistan advocating women's rights and freedoms are run by women and get paid for it. Now if the women in Kashmir are threatened by indians to get kidnapped and raped, it is but natural to expect these NGOs to raise their voice in their favour and highlite this issue world wide.