Pakistani Hindus protest against Fayyaz ul Hasan Chohan's derogatery words about Hindu Religion

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the mentality of the whole government. If it wasn't, Chohan or the government would've apologised formally not over twitter.

We don't want a useless empty apology. We want him gone.

Sohraab

یہ شخص بے شرمی کی حد تک ڈھیٹ ہے اور گھٹیا بکواس کرنے سے باز نہیں آتا . پتا نہیں کون سی نسل سے تعلق ہے اسکا ؟؟

بزرگ کہہ گئے ہیں اپنا عقیدہ چھوڑو نہ اور دوسروں کا چھیڑو نہ
کیوں سمجھ نہیں آتی ہمارے اِن ٹَٹ پونجیوں کو؟؟؟

Yeh ussi nasal se taluq rakhta hai jis nasal se tum taluq rakhte ho

Youthiyoon ki nasal hi wald ul haraam hai

Tum Youthiyee sare ho hi Be ghairat NO 1

Dr Adam

یہ سہراب کو جواب ہے جس نے مجھے بلا وجہ انگلی کرنے کی کوشش کی

اور تو حرامی کنجری کے پِلّے! اُس نسل سے تعلق رکھتا ہے ناں جو گڑھی بخش میں مری ہوئی چور کتیا کی آگے پیچھے سے چاٹتے ہیں

Nightryder

I hope Ik should take some action about this non worthy chohaan and give message to our respectful minority's they have equal rights in new Pakistan.

ejunooni

MPA (400+ posts)
If we replace Mr Chohan wir Mr Rana, then you won't be having any problem?
More than 90% PTI supporters are giving shit to Mr Chohan can you share such example from any other party?

It doesnt matter what PMLN supporters would be doing. The fact is that Chohan did this.

I am not sure where you got this 90% figure from (maybe just on this forum) but lets assume that its true that majority of PTI supporters condemn his actions, is PTI going to listen to its supporters and take any action? That is the real test. Rest is just politics.

Saboo

Now if they insult our religion, it would be all because of PTI.

If PTI cares about minorities they should sack this racist or at the very least apologise.

Also what the fuck is a finance minister doing representing the government? He should be working on finance not be an information minister.

I guess he has too much time on his hands.
As if they are not insulting our religion already?

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a Sri Lankan colleague who on Friday told me that even in their news channels Imran Khan is being praised after the friendly gesture of releasing Abhinandan. My colleague would even call Narendra Modi a mad/crazy person who is doing all this simple to get votes.

Just for your information, the colleague was a Tamil and Hindu. So a Hindu hailing from a Buddhist majority nation praises Prime Minister of a Muslim majority country. I hope he doesn't learn about freaks like Chohan holding government offices in Pakistan.

Sohraab

یہ سہراب کو جواب ہے جس نے مجھے بلا وجہ انگلی کرنے کی کوشش کی

اور تو حرامی کنجری کے پِلّے! اُس نسل سے تعلق رکھتا ہے ناں جو گڑھی بخش میں مری ہوئی چور کتیا کی آگے پیچھے سے چاٹتے ہیں

hahahahahaha

mera jawab ab bhi wohi hai pichli post wala

KhanBeijing

Voter (50+ posts)
No one should be allowed to talk on others religion..sometimes he behaves like a stupid person..he doesnt know what and where to say

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)

پاگل کتے۔۔۔ مردار بھٹو سور اور اس کی مردار کتیا بیٹی کے پلّے۔۔۔ تیرا جیسا سور اور گندی اولاد پیدا کرنے والوں کو سو توپوں کی سلامی

پیپل پارٹی ساری کی ساری ناچنے والے کنجریوں کی اولاد ہے ۔۔۔ کوئی ایک بھی حلالی اولاد نہی اس کتی پارٹی میں

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you're sleeping. PTI is not like other parties to defend any stupid like F. Chohan.
Its because we are not gold medalist MBAs.
LOL i have seen you guys defend much worse.... This is a minortiy issue that's why you are being sentimental.... Otherwise , PTI leaders have said many worse things about ulama.

Okara

LOL i have seen you guys defend much worse.... This is a minortiy issue that's why you are being sentimental.... Otherwise , PTI leaders have said many worse things about ulama.
I will be defending an Aalim who is acting on Islam. BBTW using a word Aalim before name will not make someone Aalim who is abusive?

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will be defending an Aalim who is acting on Islam. BBTW using a word Aalim before name will not make someone Aalim who is abusive?
Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وسلمsaid to Banu Quraizah, when they were saying bad things about him... "Bandar k bhaiyoun, khinzeer k bhaiyoun tm meray baray main baat kartay hou"

Hazrat e Hussain said by watching shimar, that i am seeing a spotted Dog sucking the blood of my family.

Hazrat e Umar said to a man who was coming to kill Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم , grab this dog i don't find his intentions good.

The problem is that you are under severe propaganda, only 3 to 4 such videos exist which all belong to 2016..... They are repeated over and over again to give this impression.
Its like calling imran khan zani , and playing his playboy videos of the 80s ....
In 2016 , mumtaz qadri was martyred by the state, so he was angry ..... And when there is no way to release your anger sometimes a person starts to abuse......

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please share your proof regarding this?

Don't hold your breath as I am unaware of any such language used by our prophet
صلی اللہ علیہ.وسلم

If this pretender fails to show verifiable proof of this claim then he shall forever be known as Gustakhe Rasool and his punishment shall be no less than what his foreign agent fake mullah demanded for Asia bibi.

I have book marked this thread and will await this liars reply which will be at best an attempt to twist words into a jalebi.

Okara

Don't hold your breath as I am unaware of any such language used by our prophet
صلی اللہ علیہ.وسلم

If this pretender fails to show verifiable proof of this claim then he shall forever be known as Gustakhe Rasool and his punishment shall be no less than what his foreign agent fake mullah demanded for Asia bibi.

I have book marked this thread and will await this liars reply which will be at best an attempt to twist words into a jalebi.
It's very unfortunate that just to prove his point he is ready to blame anyone.