Pakistani Army Taking Over Security of KSA

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thats too big of a task . I dont think Pak army can handle it. Plus security of KSA is America's business as part of the deal that they will conti ue using dollar for oil trade.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
With a recent news of USA army being deployed in KSA, I am seeing that perhaps KSA will have to hand over the security of it's country to Pakistani Army to not to escalate tension with Iran.

miafridi
pti 56
PIND-WALA
bhaibarood
mian_ssg
Diesel

tay amrekan ki bund maran arai nay ?

after failing to protect Saudis from a simple toy drone, our General saab will now be working as a Brigadier under new incoming 4,000 strong US Military led by a Yankie General ?

Last edited:

bhaibarood

mujhey note vikha ke mera mood baney
rental army is available ,just pay the price and they will do anything for you.
From genocide in yemen to brutality in Jordan ,

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)

Diesel

for obvious reasons, Saudis dnt trust our Army's soldiers to Colonel ranks.
Generals.... is a different story ?

Ratan

? ? Indian trolls & Noora stooges can not stand our Army.
Pak Army is the biggest pain in Modi's filthy ass, we know that.
For Noora stooges, it was hard to accept that Maryam the Granny 420 lost her Virginity to a Pak Army Chowkidar named Safdar, the matter did not end there the same Army Choekidar, Safdar made her pregnant, that was also illegally.
Now how can anyone blame the whole Army for that?
?

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
miafridi
pti 56
PIND-WALA
bhaibarood
mian_ssg
Diesel

after failing to protect Saudis from a simple toy drone, our General saab will now be working as a Brigadier under new incoming 4,000 strong US Military led by a Yankie General ?
That is exactly why I think they should think to get rid of USA army. Protecting against such attacks was a part of the billion dollar deal with USA which they have failed miserably.

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
This time it is not for the money but to save Muslim countries to self destruct themselves further.

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats too big of a task . I dont think Pak army can handle it. Plus security of KSA is America's business as part of the deal that they will conti ue using dollar for oil trade.
You are right but I think if they have to save Arabs then KSA must rethink and understand the root cause of all the tension in the region.

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
Hmmm Situation seems critical.

Did you consult Imran khan And COAS in this regard? What was their answer?
Well said. However as per my rank in siasat.pk, I am an ordinary MPA while you are a PM. I think you should provide us the answer to such questions instead of posting the question itself.

Eyeaan

miafridi
pti 56
PIND-WALA
bhaibarood
mian_ssg
Diesel

If you don't know anything then keep quite - that's better for you.

On the second thought, keep mumbling - what difference it makes to the facts. Your job is to distract from the real issues and spread misinformation and lies - you'll keep living in your fake world no matter what.