Pakistani Air force knows everything about Rafeals than Indians think

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mera Jawab nahin diaaaa, kia abhi nandan ke saaaath 16 IAF ne pakistan per attack kia tha...
Read the news and then we can talk. I can only take the horse to the river but the horse has to drink it himself. Don't waste our time unless u have some credible proof/link/news.

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Read the news and then we can talk. I can only take the horse to the river but the horse has to drink it himself. Don't waste our time unless u have some credible proof/link/news.

I read the news. Nothing mentioned in the news that 16 IAF Jets were involved in Abhi Nandan attack... Where does it says 16 IAF were involved. Don't lie

araein

So did you find the truth or you was just lying?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
So did you find the truth or you was just lying?
Are u Blind? Denying something that happened would not take you Far in your life. People who do not acknowledge facts and learn from past stay behind and never make progress.

araein

Are u Blind? Denying something that happened would not take you Far in your life. People who do not acknowledge facts and learn from past stay behind and never make progress.
U blind. Show me the number 16 IAF in abhi nandan story... Show me the number instead of lying. Don't run... Show me the number...

araein

Bhaaaag bhaaaaaag bhaaaaaaag jhoooootay bhaaaaag, where is the figure of 16 IAF ????????

Prove me wrong by giving the figure of abhi nandan story...????????