Pakistan worst performing currency in year 2018 & 3rd X time devalue of ruppee !

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
The managed currency dropped 3.7 percent to close at 119.84 per dollar on Monday, State Bank of Pakistan said in emailed statement. The rupee is Asia’s worst-performing currency this year, data compiled by Bloomberg show.

The devaluation comes amid a global emerging-market selloff that has convinc ..

pakistan-rupee-ts.jpg

Pakistan’s central bank devalued the rupee for a third time since December amid a worsening economy and speculation the country will need support from the International Monetary Fund.

The managed currency dropped 3.7 percent to close at 119.84 per dollar on Monday, State Bank of Pakistan said in emailed statement. The rupee is Asia’s worst-performing currency this year, data compiled by Bloomberg show.

source https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/forex/pakistan-said-to-devalue-rupee-for-third-time-since-december/articleshow/64540229.cms

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh bhi CT govt ka kasoor hai, 12 din phele Pakistan duniya ki sub se bardi economic superpower thi, jab se Showbaz gaya hai to dekho kya halat ho gai hai Pakistan ki, issi liye ek vari fir sher !

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What do you expect from a party whose leader is a third division pass dakoo. Pakistan's currency reserves are at all time low,the country is facing water crisis.There are daily power shortages which hinder industrial output .Nawaz dakoo took the easy option ie kept borrowing money instead of addressing the issues.He did not make a single reform in any sector.The police,inland revenue (tax) and agriculture sectors need reforms.Pakistan can export food to lots of countries provided government invests in agriculture.Cotton ,rice ,wheat and other crops need water.Goon League did not make any plans to overcome water shortages.Small dams and reservoirs could have been built to store water but Nawaz dakoo spent all the money on roads in Lahore.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is running our fragile nations bunch of idiots, holy!!!

Pakistan’s central bank devalued the rupee for a third time since December amid a worsening ecoOye nomy and speculation the country will need support from the International Monetary Fund.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/64540229.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

source https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-time-since-december/articleshow/64540229.cms
Oye Khotey ki aulaad....ullu k pathey....haramzadey.....Indian news sites ki link laga k tujhe lagta hai k hum Pakistani tujhe pehchann nahi saktey? I would like to ask the admin to ban this indian dog....and i would like to ask all members on this site to report this thread......fuking indian imposter

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aimless, goal-less,postive progressive mindless, visionless & anti - patriot-less, no one is Pakistani in govt of losers.

Devalue is last you do in govt of Porkistan, wtf!
Go lick MODIs *** you indian slumdog.....piece of garbage.....I can smell you all the way here in Islamabad you loser

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's not easy to afford experienced team. So think positive and if you can't you need Khota Biryani and Qeemay wala naan for positivity.

HamzaAfzal

MPA (400+ posts)
The Pakistan economic crises is looming day by day as Pakistan Rupee lost its value in world market and could not stop dollars to take huge lead. It is very much alarming that one dollar is now equal to 121 Pakistani Rupee and it is not getting stable position which will create more financial problems and also play important role in rise of poverty and inflation.

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
Go lick MODIs *** you indian slumdog.....piece of garbage.....I can smell you all the way here in Islamabad you loser
I am a Pakistani always will be .....BUT
when noora wallas from ISlaMaBAAD are well exectly noora naan thaalaa walla in govt ...
THAN I CALL ALL PORKISTANIS ..& I REMAIN FIRM SOLID in my STATEMENT ABOUT ISlaMaBAadis !!!

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am a Pakistani always will be .....BUT
when noora wallas from ISlaMaBAAD are well exectly noora naan thaalaa walla in govt ...
THAN I CALL ALL PORKISTANIS ..& I REMAIN FIRM SOLID in my STATEMENT ABOUT ISlaMaBAadis !!!
You WISH secretly you could be a Pakistani....but your dilema is your are a slumdog indian.....i need a bath after i even see your name