Pakistan won WBC silver Champion ship-Our media did not cover it

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Full fight here

And this is what i have to say:

Very Brave and Courageous figheter.
Attacks Head on without covering himself.
Lacks Heads movement.
Needs improvement in footwork

To Conclude : It's the Pashtun Valor and natural born toughness that made him come victorious in this fight. Indeed a brave fighter but he needs to improve his style/Technique, head body and foot work coordination.

Last edited:

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good that we won but why does our guy looks malnourished, despite being a professional boxer?

Good that we won but why does our guy looks malnourished, despite being a professional boxer?
He is not Malnourished but it's his weight category in boxing.
Flyweight is a class in boxing which includes fighters weighing above 49 kg (108 lb) and up to 51 kg (112 lb)

As this was the eliminator fight, now Muhammad Waseem is a Mandatory challenger for the WBC title fight and will face Julio Cesar the current Defending Champion. It will be a big day for Pakistan and Pakistani Boxing!

3d116ae8867922e2f1317def163d19f7.png

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)
Full fight here

And this is what i have to say:

Very Brave and Courageous figheter.
Attacks Head on without covering himself.
Lacks Heads movement.
Needs improvement in footwork

To Conclude : It's the Pashtun Valor and natural born toughness that made him come victorious in this fight. Indeed a brave fighter but he needs to improve his style/Technique, head body and foot work coordination.
Pashtun valor....

Dude get your facts right. He is not Pashtun. Har jaga pohonch jatay ho.

Cia agent afridi was also Pashtun

• Haha
Reactions: Khi

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pashtun valor....

Dude get your facts right. He is not Pashtun. Har jaga pohonch jatay ho.

Cia agent afridi was also Pashtun
then who is he if Not Pashtun? He is an ethnic Pashtun from Quetta(residence) born in the Alizai Tribe (originally from Mastong). I have seen interviews of his brother and other family members. They are very proud of their Pashtun origin.

Tera Kia masla hay naeem498 ? Gaaf may danda to nahi chahiyeh?

Last edited:

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
شکر ہے کہ ہمارا شیر جیت گیا بہت سی دعائیں تمہارے لئے محمد وسیم اللہ تمہیں ہر مقابلے میں کامیاب کرے آمین

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because our media only covers what suits them or what pays them. Haram kha kha kar pagal ho chukay hain

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
then who is he if Not Pashtun? He is an ethnic Pashtun from Quetta(residence) born in the Alizai Tribe (originally from Mastong). I have seen interviews of his brother and other family members. They are very proud of their Pashtun origin.

Can’t be Pashtun. He looks and acts normal..

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can’t be Pashtun. He looks and acts normal..
lets not stereotype. Pashtuns are Lion Heart Pakistanis. They are the reason why we are Muslims today. They are the warrior breed who have always safeguarded Pakistan's and Islam's interest. Our frontline Soldiers !

images

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pashtun Sportsmen who raised Pakistani Flags for a Decade and stayed undefeated! Squash Legends!
Legendary Jan Sher Khan
Jansher_Khan_in_playing_days_%28cropped%29.jpg

Legendary Jehangir Khan

20180716175620_88WO%20Jahangir.jpg

The Guy who made Pakistan Invincible Mohsin-e- Pakistan

Dr A Q Khan

E-86HtEXIAcqzuu.jpg

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)

He is brahvi. They just out of politeness say that we are Pashtun. They speak brahvi at home. I am Pashtun myself. But I hate racism/facism

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is brahvi. They just out of politeness say that we are Pashtun. They speak brahvi at home. I am Pashtun myself. But I hate racism/facism
I think u r the one who out of politeness is sayin that he is Pashtun. You are not Pashtun! Speak some sense man or get out of here. Stupid man! nobody out of politness change his race lol!. Alizais are not Brahvi.

Last edited:

naeem498

Councller (250+ posts)
I think u r the one who out of politeness is sayin that he is Pashtun. You are not Pashtun! Speak some sense man or get out of here. Stupid man! nobody out of politness change his race lol!
I dont need a certificate from you, but thanks for asking.