Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think there is a chance of raining, that’s why Pakistan chose to field first

Noon_Leak_CHOR_hy

Senator (1k+ posts)

ریلو کٹا
بےغیرت پھر اپنی منحوست لے کر آ گیا

Shoaib-Malik.jpg
حضرت، کل تو آپ بہت طیش میں تھے کہ شعیب ملک ایک غدار ہے اور ورلڈ کپ چھوڑ پر پاکستان چلا گیا ہے، پر وہ تو اس وقت اسٹیڈیم میں کرکٹ کھیل رہا ہے- جھوٹ بولنے سے پہلے سوچ لیا کریں، جتنی گندی اور غلیظ زبان آپ نے کل استعمال کی تھی اگر آپ کے خلاف کوئی کرے تو

crankthskunk

I hate this defeatist mentality of Sarfraz.
He put Australia in after winning the toss. They scored 280. Pakistan bowled diabolically at the start.
Pakistan bottled in the run chase as usual.
He win the toss again today and adopted same tactics. Now Pakistan would be facing 380 rather than 280.
Imam would play slowly again at the start scoring 50 in 70 balls and the game would be over in the first 10 overs of Pakistani innings.

Hussain1967

India has virtually threw Pakistan out of the game during first 30 overs. The reason why Sarfraz didn’t bat first after winning is that he didn’t trust his team’s batting on a surface that could have some moisture in it during first 10-15 overs.
In high pressure game, you normally bat first after winning the toss unless it is a green-top.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan getting demolished at the moment. Judging by how bad their batting is we can safely say it's lost.

crankthskunk

حضرت، کل تو آپ بہت طیش میں تھے کہ شعیب ملک ایک غدار ہے اور ورلڈ کپ چھوڑ پر پاکستان چلا گیا ہے، پر وہ تو اس وقت اسٹیڈیم میں کرکٹ کھیل رہا ہے- جھوٹ بولنے سے پہلے سوچ لیا کریں، جتنی گندی اور غلیظ زبان آپ نے کل استعمال کی تھی اگر آپ کے خلاف کوئی کرے تو

He was right. Malik went to Pakistan to record ads for "Uber". You can see those ads on the Tele now.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
s

sadly I couldn't find free VPN which offer Pakistani server that is fast enough to run live streaming.
Then you are lame, PTVs transmission in aloo qeema resolution is not worth watching anyways. Looks like watching 30 or 40 pixels moving about on the screen.

Hint: Try looking for Sky Sports live stream in HD ?

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a critical stage ...the dressing room should send them a glove ...fakhar and babar are playing fine ...no need to self destruct ...

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
both fakhar and babar should convert their 44 and 34 to 88 and 64 through singles and doubles and the odd boundary ...thats really ALL that is required at this stage