Pakistan Women Army Parade 23 march 2019

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
When brother get involved in other stuff then sisters have to get in arms....I was wondering if that is from Sunnah of Prophet (PBUH) to have ladies in Army or is it invention in Deen...???
Iss pe Roshni dalen please...!!! Thanks

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When brother get involved in other stuff then sisters have to get in arms....I was wondering if that is from Sunnah of Prophet (PBUH) to have ladies in Army or is it invention in Deen...???
Iss pe Roshni dalen please...!!! Thanks
Invention in Deen? Doctors Engineers and supporting arms for females, how can that be invention in Deen?
Islam auroton kay leeyay bhe hai or Tayyari sub key honi chaheeyay.

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
Invention in Deen? Doctors Engineers and supporting arms for females, how can that be invention in Deen?
Islam auroton kay leeyay bhe hai or Tayyari sub key honi chaheeyay.
Yes I agree, Doctors and engineers all that is fine...but putting ladies into parade in front of men in tight fit uniform is that something from Islam or innovation....if there is any example that our prophet (PBUH) or any Caliph put their ladies in parade infront of other men....I would be keen to increase my knowledge that sounds very limited to yourself...thanks

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes I agree, Doctors and engineers all that is fine...but putting ladies into parade in front of men in tight fit uniform is that something from Islam or innovation....if there is any example that our prophet (PBUH) or any Caliph put their ladies in parade infront of other men....I would be keen to increase my knowledge that sounds very limited to yourself...thanks

Knowledge and information is usually freely available and any one can have access to all that treasure.
Limited to myself is only for my own self? You have all the right to disagree with me and you may be right and I could be wrong. I have drawn certain inferences from what I know and I am sure I will be judged on my sincere belief other than Akeeda-e Tauheed which is absolutely one.
Times, environment and necessities of life are different for every one in person and as in nations.
Please explain to me how will you have a female doing surgery wrapped in abaya? Otherwise you will have to choose male surgeons.
Jazak Allah.