Pakistan will retaliate if India attacks - Complete PM Imran Khan Address to Nation

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
darkskinned-soldier-hat-facing-national-260nw-296590739.jpg

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can anyone tell me the key points from his address? I am in office, can't increase the volume..

Vitamin_C

• Pakistan has nothing to gain from this attack
  • Dialogue is the only solution to Kashmir
  • If any Pakistani is found responsible then Pakistan is ready to take action
  • If India does anything stupid, Pakistan wont think about retaliation. Pakistan will retaliate.
  • India needs to change its mindset

Can anyone tell me the key points from his address? I am in office, can't increase the volume..

crankthskunk

Very simple and quick response and message. If you have any evidence share and we will punish the culprits in Pakistan if anyone is involved.
Don't threat us with Military action, because if you did, Pakistan has no other option than to retaliate. India should be sure that Pakistan would retaliate. In the end the settlement would always be by discussion on the negotiation table like Afghanistan.

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)

امید ہے فورم کے دوست عرفان بلوچ صاحب حکومت کے اس دندان شکن جواب کے بعد اب مطمئن ہونگے

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After IK roaring...Modi Cha..di wet with urine.....Modi will continue bar..king...like he shouted loudly.in railway station....Modi Chaya Wala..Garama Garam Chaya le lo..