Pakistan vs India Kulbhushan Jadhav International Court of Justice

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کیس کا فیصلہ کونسل تک رسائی کی سنوائی پر ہوگا نا کہ اس کو دہشت گرد ثابت کرنے کا معاملہ ذرے بحث ہے ....عدالت کا جڑیدکشن نہیں بنتا

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
He made up all valid points in all his parts i've listen to all argument last night how ever i don't believe that justice will be served in ICJ due to indian influence with face of hypocrisy. I have never seen some one more hypocrite in this world, When they are abroad they abuse you with threats or court of laws of the country arrests and so on. But if you fight back they start criticizing you as racist person in the world and believe me fuckkcing world follow them and start shouting at other person who was humiliated by an indian.

just look at how they are active at social media making claims of inside job of palwama attack. These people can never be trusted. This is why there was two nation theory and we Thanks almighty for the blessing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
He made up all valid points in all his parts i've listen to all argument last night how ever i don't believe that justice will be served in ICJ due to indian influence with face of hypocrisy.
Yeah pretty much true, it was the stupid ganja govt that even agreed to go to the ICJ

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know why Pakistan is defending itself in ICJ.. This doesn't fall under ICJ's jurisdiction..

Waqitos

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a high-profile lawyer he is. I am shocking in a happy way with the way he politely bashed Indians sitting right in front of them.