Pakistan Tonight with Fahad Hussain - 19th July 2011 - Pakistan Have to Change, Who will Change???

nicenfair

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I had asked one question from JAVAID HASHMAI when he was visiting NEW YORK " what happen to politicians when they come in to government"\
HE COULD NOT ANSWAR

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Fahad, This govt did't have any vision to take the nation to the right direction and actually they did't want it either because they are not sincere with the nation.The steps this govt taken have destroyed all institutions because they put the wrong people on the wrong jobs just to do the favourtism and corruption.I dont have to go into detail ,I have already mentioned them many times.Only a sincere and honest govt can take this nation out of the chaos we are in,second we have to get out of this so called "war on terror". As a matter of fact this is a war on muslims specially pakistan.Zionist's plan did work, they wanted to trap pak into this war to weaken its economy and military then a corrupt ,inefficient and insincere govt was imposed to destroy pakistan .This govt have to go at any cost, all the crooks got together and the only way is left with "Judiciary" to do something about this govt with the army's help and have a care taker govt for 6 to 12 months ,get the voter's fair list ,independant election commissioner and have clean and fair elections.Elections under "Zardari' will bring the same rotten results, pak is going downhill, cannot take it any more.Enough is enough .Army does have moral obligation to think about the country's internal situation how much more we can go down. Army dont have to take over just listen to the judiciary under section 190 .Care taker govt is the need of the hour? Rtd judges and well educated and experienced technocrats within the country can do the job .

Last edited: