Pakistan: Terrorism and our Mindset; Hassan Nisar, Nusrat Javed

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah sary pak key dushman akthy beyth gey he,nusrat javaid,hasan nisar,nazir naji in key qalam oor zuban say aaj tak pak key bary may achye alfaz aada nahee howy

Unicorn

Banned
Do these guys have significant standing in Pakistan?. I think these guys are quite hated in this forum. Nicely expressed thoughts.

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
It seems like there is a race these days to condemn and swear Pakistan Military forces. The Panel in this program has all the past history of being leftest. Nusrat Javed was lagging in that race but seems like he is catching pretty fast with rest of so called liberal scholars.

hawkseye

Voter (50+ posts)
Do these guys have significant standing in Pakistan?. I think these guys are quite hated in this forum. Nicely expressed thoughts.

Hello neighbor yes they have same significance and standing as arundhati roy has in India. and yeah....they are loved same as the lady I mentioned is loved in India. It's fantabulous how she expresses her thoughts based on naked and embarrassing realities.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In Pakistan if you say anything against the mainstream sloganeering bullsh*t you are labeled a traitor, enemy of Pakistan, dollar taking agent.
We have been brain washed to think too highly of ourselves where we are the custodians of the Ummah and the fortress and what not. This brain washing is so complete that despite our total spiral into an abyss of killings and fiscal failure we still stand firm believing that we are the epitome of human creation.
No one replies to the questions these 'traitors' raise because it is easier to abuse and go to the next thread.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hello neighbor yes they have same significance and standing as arundhati roy has in India. and yeah....they are loved same as the lady I mentioned is loved in India. It's fantabulous how she expresses her thoughts based on naked and embarrassing realities.
aroundity roy is graceful lady please dont compare them with these yellow jouralist.she is not on the payroll

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If am Indian speaks against failed Indian policies she is 'graceful' but if a Pakistani speaks against Pakistans failed policies he is on the payroll.

Well concluded! :/

Scorpion

Banned

Dear please dont compare arundhati roy to these third grade humans whose only aims in life is to extract money from the local and international agencies . . . . .
By comparing these Bas***** to Roy , in fact you are raising their stature and dishonoring Roy

pakiace

Banned
@unicon: honestly there are 6 people notoriously criticized in Pakistan at every public forum their names include

-najam sethi
-hamid mir
-nusrat javed
-hasan nisar
-nazir naji
-asma jahangir

These 6 names are the pinnacle and the limelight of public bashing and are only acknowledged credible by desi seculars/scholars who are you may say not even 10% - you go out & trust me all pakistanis should experiment this survey

ask a few questions:
1. who is responsible for target killing in karachi - MQM answer
2. who has molested pakistan under the act of jamhoriat(democracy) - zardari answer
3. who are you going to vote for in the next upcoming elections - IMRAN KHAN - the answer!

yet all the 6 megalomaniacs deluded analysts i have mentioned above are not even anti-pakistanis but they are PAID to talk and utter such amateur implausible words which are totally incoherent to ground realities and one can only relate them to a PAID JOB

pakiace

Banned
If am Indian speaks against failed Indian policies she is 'graceful' but if a Pakistani speaks against Pakistans failed policies he is on the payroll.

Well concluded! :/

This is not the right time for all this - do you realize yesterday you were attacked by NATO/AFGHAN TALIBANS AND INDIA - How endorsing would've been if god forbid there would have been another incident like PNS mehran in yesterday's date & also something happening in baluchistan? How would have you tackled that situation? Remember very rightly said by the guy in the last video kamran one, that people can be eliminated but ideas can never be elucidated - and here you are fighting the talibans for them either you have to divert their ideology towards anti western analogy & focus their energies on protecting Pakistan

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO CRITICIZE YOUR FORCES - I AM AGAINST THEIR POLICIES TOO BUT - YOU ARE IN A WAR NOT EVEN IN THE STATE OF ONE! REALIZE THAT - GHAR KA MASLA APAS MEIN BETH KA BAAD MEIN LAR LEIN GA ABHI WE ARE ATTACKED BY FOREIGNERS LETS UNITE TO BREAK THEIR JAWS FOREMOST!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These are prostitute journalists, desperate to clear the past account of $s and demanding new ones. The most abhorred stooges of the west. One eyed drunkards. And drunkards have no credibility.