Pakistan Tehreek e Zulm

PTI did a few bad things cleverly amongst all the mayhem of Kashmir hoping nobody would notice. The classic politics tool of distraction.

First, they started charging poor and sick patients in government hospitals in Punjab. Which by the way, corrupt Shehbaz Sharif had made all free. Notice the prices, they're exorbitant prices.

Secondly, the luxurious salaries and allowances for Punjab ministers were increased more, quietly.

Keep in mind the filth that are government hospitals but the poor people who have no choice but to go there for treatment are now not going to find relief in government hospitals either.

The resident of 300 kanal land and owner of 14 properties all over Pakistan, he has no idea what the situation of people is and what poverty really is. There are people whose sole earner of family earns less than a thousand per day and if he gets sick, imagine him having to pay rs150 for CBC (a cheap 10rs test actually, all you need is blood and centrifuge and slides), rs300 for liver function tests. He can't get 450rs, how will he feed his family then? CT scan is rs 2500, My God. I got it for Rs10, 000 at Shifa hospital - the Pakistan top class hospital. Just 8,000rs difference. How will a poor person conjure up 2500rs? I can continue on and on.

The poor had at least government hospitals. Even if they were shit and nobody even goes to these filth houses that is slightly above poverty. Instead of improving and making them better, this Zalim Imran Khan brings the sky upon poor even more.

I am blessed by Allah MashaAllah and it doesn't concern me. I don't go to shitty government hospitals. But am i going to stay silent about it? No fucking way. I will not be a Muslim if i don't raise my voice against oppression and having experience of the shitholes that government hospitals are, the charge for crappy services is oppression on the most poverty ridden people.

Imran Khan is also fooling people in the name of Sehat card. To get that card, you need to go through a million hoops and not everyone gets the coverage either.

This zalim will help the Kashmiri people? Like someone said to me, he should forget Kashmir and focus on Pakistan. What has he done for the poor of Pakistan instead make life impossible for them.

What's going to happen next? The government will deny it while continuing to charge patients because who is going to actually check?. Then when things calm down and another zulm hits the nation from this zalim, people will be worried about the next zulm.

sab_tamasha_hai

PTI did a few bad things cleverly amongst all the mayhem of Kashmir hoping nobody would notice. The classic politics tool of distraction.

First, they started charging poor and sick patients in government hospitals in Punjab. Which by the way, corrupt Shehbaz Sharif had made all free. Notice the prices, they're exorbitant prices.

Secondly, the luxurious salaries and allowances for Punjab ministers were increased more, quietly.

Keep in mind the filth that are government hospitals but the poor people who have no choice but to go there for treatment are now not going to find relief in government hospitals either.

The resident of 300 kanal land and owner of 14 properties all over Pakistan, he has no idea what the situation of people is and what poverty really is. There are people whose sole earner of family earns less than a thousand per day and if he gets sick, imagine him having to pay rs150 for CBC (a cheap 10rs test actually, all you need is blood and centrifuge and slides), rs300 for liver function tests. He can't get 450rs, how will he feed his family then? CT scan is rs 2500, My God. I got it for Rs10, 000 at Shifa hospital - the Pakistan top class hospital. Just 8,000rs difference. How will a poor person conjure up 2500rs? I can continue on and on.

The poor had at least government hospitals. Even if they were shit and nobody even goes to these filth houses that is slightly above poverty. Instead of improving and making them better, this Zalim Imran Khan brings the sky upon poor even more.

I am blessed by Allah MashaAllah and it doesn't concern me. I don't go to shitty government hospitals. But am i going to stay silent about it? No fucking way. I will not be a Muslim if i don't raise my voice against oppression and having experience of the shitholes that government hospitals are, the charge for crappy services is oppression on the most poverty ridden people.

Imran Khan is also fooling people in the name of Sehat card. To get that card, you need to go through a million hoops and not everyone gets the coverage either.

This zalim will help the Kashmiri people? Like someone said to me, he should forget Kashmir and focus on Pakistan. What has he done for the poor of Pakistan instead make life impossible for them.

What's going to happen next? The government will deny it while continuing to charge patients because who is going to actually check?. Then when things calm down and another zulm hits the nation from this zalim, people will be worried about the next zulm.
Another post of Styen where he reads some headlines. His b*tt whole clinches and he writes the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Champion 01

Ro patwari Ro
Nawaz tabbar ki chori ka hisaab do
Jati Mujra kay iss kunnnjar Mian Paleet ka tabbar chor hey, mulk ko lootnay wala ghasib aur intehai beiman, jhoota aur napaak tabbar hey..Allah inn ko tabah o barbad karay. Ameen

Watch from 28:00 Minutes , can anyone deny or confirm what she is saying about the Dam Fund.

Another post of Styen where he reads some headlines. His b*tt whole clinches and he writes the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Shukar Alhamdulillah. Keep giving galis, your opposition and attacks on my character makes my resolve even stronger to stand up against oppression.

By the way, good job on finally showing where you were brought up. You were hiding your parents character for so long.

Off you go to the ignore list with the rest of the filth. Feel free to relax your butt there for others

Why is Shehbaz Gill denying it then?

Youthiyas defend it one way with their lies. The PTI ministers then present another story. As always. Truth has one face, lies have a million.

Ro patwari Ro
Nawaz tabbar ki chori ka hisaab do
Jati Mujra kay iss kunnnjar Mian Paleet ka tabbar chor hey, mulk ko lootnay wala ghasib aur intehai beiman, jhoota aur napaak tabbar hey..Allah inn ko tabah o barbad karay. Ameen

Bhai saab, you're posting in wrong thread. We're discussing the PTI oppression on poor people not Nawaz Sharifs case in supreme court.

If English is too hard to understand then just go away instead of spamming.

عمر

Why is Shehbaz Gill denying it then?

Youthiyas defend it one way with their lies. The PTI ministers then present another story. As always. Truth has one face, lies have a million.

Mr. Steyn, why are you so dumb???
Shehbaz Gill is denying it because it is not true. Free medical tests facility is still there. Dr. Arslan Khalid is saying the same thing.