Pakistan teen to land in Mumbai tomorrow for treatment

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry don't wanna be you.

Agreed, you can't be like me.....you are just full of **** and filth whereas I am more interested in making better life for humanity at large by trying to get rid of people like you.

As I told earlier I don't have time for trolls like you so just buzz off or f*** off.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahaha, you spent an awful lot of time telling me to buzz off, looks like you have no concept of cost and benefit. If this is the way you work at making life better for humanity then i am sure this concept needs to be upgraded several levels to make sure people understand the meaning of it. Please also understand that your hatred for me is what drives you to behave like a moron... at some point in your life you will be forced to acknowledge the truth for what it is..... i can wait till then....:biggthumpup:
Agreed, you can't be like me.....you are just full of **** and filth whereas I am more interested in making better life for humanity at large by trying to get rid of people like you.

As I told earlier I don't have time for trolls like you so just buzz off or f*** off.

TONIC

Hahahaha, you spent an awful lot of time telling me to buzz off, looks like you have no concept of cost and benefit. If this is the way you work at making life better for humanity then i am sure this concept needs to be upgraded several levels to make sure people understand the meaning of it. Please also understand that your hatred for me is what drives you to behave like a moron... at some point in your life you will be forced to acknowledge the truth for what it is..... i can wait till then....:biggthumpup:

I am not a paid employee of indian Govt like you so I do what I feel is right unless what Raw tells me I am free man unlike you who are slaves for financial benefits.....but morons like you won't understand.:)

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish i was a paid employee of indian govt. lolz..... unfortunately i do not work for them...

I am not a paid employee of indian Govt like you so I do what I feel is right unless what Raw tells me I am free man unlike you who are slaves for financial benefits.....but morons like you won't understand.:)

TONIC

I wish i was a paid employee of indian govt. lolz..... unfortunately i do not work for them...

Your statement is a proof that i am right that you get paid by Indian Govt to post fabricated statements on Pakistani forums.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seriously, get a life.... pakistani forums are dominated by indian news anyway, do we need any canvassing? Most pakistanis are dying to get their hands on some indian news to expel their bile. Without India most of you will perish after getting stomach ulcers.

Your statement is a proof that i am right that you get paid by Indian Govt to post fabricated statements on Pakistani forums.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

TONIC

Seriously, get a life.... pakistani forums are dominated by indian news anyway, do we need any canvassing? Most pakistanis are dying to get their hands on some indian news to expel their bile. Without India most of you will perish after getting stomach ulcers.

Yeah, we want India to see real face as your media is totally Govt sponsored like you.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The real face of India is people like me the common folks... the people who donated for this kid, every country in the world has sponsored media and to deny that is to live in a fool's paradise...
Yeah, we want India to see real face as your media is totally Govt sponsored like you.

TONIC

The real face of India is people like me the common folks... the people who donated for this kid, every country in the world has sponsored media and to deny that is to live in a fool's paradise...

Don't kid yourself, just admit talking money from Govt, no one is going to blame you dear. We all know the facts.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't kid yourself, just admit talking money from Govt, no one is going to blame you dear. We all know the facts.
You shud change your name to Toxic. For the rest of your post I can only pity you for becoming psychotic.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
What frustration? I am searching the internet for some ways to save my rose plant from extinction. If you know of any non "toxic" solution you can help me out.

Your frustration is telling me that I am absolutely correct.

TONIC

What frustration? I am searching the internet for some ways to save my rose plant from extinction. If you know of any non "toxic" solution you can help me out.

I am toxic for you but Tonic for humanity at large.

osakaboy

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks to Mumbaikars with bottom of my heart. This act of kindness should be remembered and appreciated. Gov and media are the spoke of same spinning wheel which keep people busy in hating each other.We don't need peoples like Nawaz Sharif,Modi or that stupid juggler of Time Now. We need people like Eidhi,Anna Hazare,Ansar Barni,Imran Khan and all common like you chandbibi,me and all other in Pakistan and India.
We don't need reason to love and care each other. We don't need Dawood Ibrahim to hate each other infact we need to use our own brain. We are same people with same language but minor cultural differences which we can respect.
There is a verse in Holy Quran surah AL-KAFIRUN which goes like this.

" For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

If we keep follow that lesson i am sure we all can live in peace.
Thank you again and hope ALLAH PAK bless that kid with best health and wealth. AMEEN

Last edited: