Pakistan Stock's 100 Index named among world's best markets

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Currently its just IMF effect it reached at 52k index during IMF program of nawaz govt and then started declining as the program ended. I am more interested in indicators like interest rate, inflation, exports, current account deficit, trade deficit and unemployment. Economy is getting better no doubt but stock exchange in Pakistan means nothing

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Currently its just IMF effect it reached at 52k index during IMF program of nawaz govt and then started declining as the program ended. I am more interested in indicators like interest rate, inflation, exports, current account deficit, trade deficit and unemployment. Economy is getting better no doubt but stock exchange in Pakistan means nothing
It does, but it also means that more investment will come for the time being atleast ... if the measures taken by PTI government yields results, then it wont crash ... and would probably attract more foreign investments. So, it is a good sign ... but i agree that taking it the only sign is wrong ...

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khotey ki aulaad....according to Bloomberg...the PSX has only increased by 1,6%...it was at 39,200 on 3rd December 2018.....ye hai teri asliat....You dont look at one week or one month or 3 months wen evaluating a stock market you look at YEARLY return Laanti insaan