Pakistan exposes Indian claims by taking diplomats to LoC

Pakistan News Hub

Minister (2k+ posts)

دفتر خارجہ کی جانب سے سفراء کو ایل او سی کے دورہ کی دعوت سےبھارت نے راہ فرار اختیار کر لی۔

بھارتی جھوٹ بے نقاب کرنے اور حقائق سے آگہی کےلئے پاکستان میں تعینات سفراء کا ایل او سی کا دورہ کرایا گیا۔ تاہم دعوت کے باوجود بھارتی ہائی کمیشن کے ناظم الامور سمیت کوئی بھی نمائندہ دورہ پر نہیں گیا۔

ترجمان دفترخارجہ نے اپنے ٹویٹ میں کہاکہ بھارتی آرمی چیف کا دعویٰ صرف دعویٰ ہی رہ گیا کوئی بھارتی سفارتکار دورہ پر ساتھ نہیں گیا اور نہ ہی دعویٰ کے مطابق تباہ کیے جانے والے مبینہ کیمپ کا مقام بتایا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1186476089280991235 https://twitter.com/x/status/1186478613140512769 https://twitter.com/x/status/1186478928023773184
دفتر خارجہ کا غیر ملکی سفراء اور ہائی کمشنرز کو نوسیری، شاہ کوٹ اورجورا سیکٹرز کا دورہ ، بھارتی فوج کی جانب سے شہری آبادیوں کو نشانہ بنانے کے شواہد دیکھیں گے۔

بھارتی فوج نے دو روز قبل معاہدے کی خلاف ورزی کرتے ہوئے شہری آبادی کو نشانہ بنایا تھا جس کے بعد بھارتی آرمی چیف نے مبینہ طور پر3 دہشتگرد کیمپس تباہ کرنے کا جھوٹا دعوی کیا تھا۔

دورے پر ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر میجر جنرل آصف غفور بھی موجود تھے۔انہوں نے بھارتی اشتعال انگیزی پر بریفنگ دی۔

Last edited by a moderator:

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Endians are the worst people on earth. They can’t speak truth and have no courage to invite international media to observe the situation in IOK

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ISPR and MOFA has played indian propaganda very effectively.....opening everything up. The amount of ridicule indian army is facing internally is mounting. They are safe, only thanks to a rabid breed of media anchors , otherwise independent journalists are openly speaking up

stargazer

Media shoud give longitude, latitude and names of the places indians have claimed and then show live on youtube.

bhaibarood

Artillery: Pakistan Builds GPS Guided Rockets
Same story as Rafael vs JF17.
India Imports, Pakistan Makes..
Pakistan Zindabad..
you are not GHQ malshi matric fails
so dont act like one, you can see that those were used and its not for the sake of argument,
dont be zindabad in every post like boot lickers talk like normal people check facts
https://twitter.com/x/status/1185842003545690117 https://twitter.com/x/status/1185779086507024385

Last edited:

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are not GHQ malshi matric fails
so dont act like one, you can see that those were used and its not for the sake of argument,
dont be zindabad in every post like boot lickers talk like normal people check facts
I never questioned their use. All I said was that India is Importing it from the USA and Pakistan is now manufacturing these shells Initially they were importing from China. I really am proud that we are are self sufficient in production of these Shells. If that makes me Boot Polishia then so be it. Jawanee mein hum ne bhi bohat naaray lagaaey hain Fouj ke Khilaf. I have grown since then and look at the realities now. Honestly speaking We do not have any good options. Our Politicians are way worst than the Army.

bhaibarood

I never questioned their use. All I said was that India is Importing it from the USA and Pakistan is now manufacturing these shells Initially they were importing from China. I really am proud that we are are self sufficient in production of these Shells. If that makes me Boot Polishia then so be it. Jawanee mein hum ne bhi bohat naaray lagaaey hain Fouj ke Khilaf. I have grown since then and look at the realities now. Honestly speaking We do not have any good options. Our Politicians are way worst than the Army.
SO US satellite guided are same as ours local nothing guided?
India has its own satellite , they can see us from above,we dont have that edge!
how we are going to get the coordinates for the GPS guided mortars.
we made JF 17 but F16 is still the champ and a work horse.
we cant compete with 5 gen Rafael now

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
SO US satellite guided are same as ours local nothing guided?
India has its own satellite , they can see us from above,we dont have that edge!
how we are going to get the coordinates for the GPS guided mortars.
we made JF 17 but F16 is still the champ and a work horse.
we cant compete with 5 gen Rafael now
Pakistan is the only Consumer in the world of the Chinese Military BeiDou. This is the Chinese equivalent of GPS. May not be as Large. We are only looking for coverage in the neighborhood so it suffices our needs. Pakistan was importing these guided shells before not it is manufacturing them. 99 percent of products that use GPS are produced in China as well so using another country's Satellite system is not a big deal.

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
Taramasih & bhaibarood check if this is fake news?

topi drama by gafoor to make idiots look more idiot . ,
which country sent it's diplomats ? name them .
3 angrez are looking in the picture in helicopter trip .
by the way kashmiris want independence from pak and india both , better pak army give them freedom to become independent country.

india2.jpg

Last edited:

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
imran abusing kashmiris and kashmiri PM....???

kashmiri pm sobbing bitterly .
kashmiris want independence .

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
topi drama by gafoor to make idiots more fool. ,
which country sent it's diplomats ? name them .
3 angrez are looking in the picture in helicopter trip .
by the way kashmiris want independence from pak and india both , better pak army give them freedom to become independent country.

india2.jpg
DG ISPR also asked Indian diplomats to join this trip they did not join. I tagged you to see if there are terrorist training camps under the supervision of PAK army.