Pakistan should raise an army and send it to protect Saudi Arabia

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
As long as I remember, in every tough situation, Saudi Arabia came to rescue Pakistan, whether it's bailing us out by lending us money or giving fuel at deferred payments.

These days there is hue and cry about Saudi Arabia not standing by us against modi Hitler and endia. I think we should introspect ourselves as well. We are beggars at international stage, always looking for other people's help. We never established strategic relationships with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Uae and other brotherly countries. As a result they had to give bases to US and make agreements with them to get their protection.

I think we should look into establishing strategic relationship with these countries. They have money and need protection. We have man power who will be happy to join forces to protect Saudi Arabia and other brotherly countries. This will not only strengthen our relationship with them but earn us important foreign reserves.

I think if we achieve this, the money we get we can develop more advanced weapons and down the road the relationship might lead to developing a Muslim army like NATO.

We are all the time complaining about others, but don't look at our actions.

Anyways it is just a thought. I hope we keep this discussion civil. Don't know we getting so impatient and start using foul language when we have disagreements.

May Allah Almighty guide us to the right path. Ameen

Assalaam O Alaikum.

Last edited by a moderator:

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"As a result they had to give bases to US and make agreements with them to get their protection. "
Bases are not there because Saudis need protection, they are there to Saudis in check and ensure that they price their oil in US dollars, which ensures US empire and its control on the world.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok but will Saudi agree not to kick out Pakistani doctors? Will they agree to replace all ch@ddie laborers with Pakistani laborers? What S400 equivalent does Pakistan have to stop the type of attack they just experienced? Will they stop their $75 Billion investment in Endia? Will they stop sending their foreign minister to pressure govt to have back channel talks on Kashmir? Will they atleast issue one statement at international level against Endia in favor of Kashmir? Is this wise to do at the expense of your neighbor country Iran who borders you?

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raheel Sharif is there already. He must have given them advices and now its upto
them if they need our help. We have always said we will defend them whenever asked but not attack any country on their behalf.

Xiggs

saudi eunuchs baniyas have american protection...we can send more bangles their way, should they need more. THAT'S ALL!!

Aslan

Will any Arab country help us if we have a war with India?.The answer is no so why should we get involved ?.I admit Saudis have helped with financial aid in difficult times and Pakistan should be grateful but we have too many problems at home to sort out.Saudis are keeping trillions of dollars in America and Europe.They should have used this money to industrialise their country and manufacture arms and industrial goods.Pakistan will help them if the holy places are attacked otherwise it won't.

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
As long as I remember, in every tough situation, Saudi Arabia came to rescue Pakistan, whether it's bailing us out by lending us money or giving fuel at deferred payments.

These days there is hue and cry about Saudi Arabia not standing by us against modi Hitler and endia. I think we should introspect ourselves as well. We are beggars at international stage, always looking for other people's help. We never established strategic relationships with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Uae and other brotherly countries. As a result they had to give bases to US and make agreements with them to get their protection.

I think we should look into establishing strategic relationship with these countries. They have money and need protection. We have man power who will be happy to join forces to protect Saudi Arabia and other brotherly countries. This will not only strengthen our relationship with them but earn us important foreign reserves.

I think if we achieve this, the money we get we can develop more advanced weapons and down the road the relationship might lead to developing a Muslim army like NATO.

Anyways it is just a thought. I hope we keep this discussion civil. Don't know we getting so impatient and start using foul language when we have disagreements.

Assalaam O Alaikum.
You have compose an excellant script, i hope it can be materialize. Jazak Allah

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
YES it is true that Saudia has given money to Pakistan because they consider Pakistan a slave.
Saudis have a right to ask and demand something in return (whatever they like) whether its a Chauffer service or a Security Guard .

jab pessa letay ho to nakhra kioooo

afterall we are a pimped up nation

RAW AGENT

Assalaam O Alaikum.

do not do it
zia ul haq ne jordan me 25000 palestinians maar daale the , ab houthis ke khoon se haath mat rango.

Last edited:

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
کشمیر میں نہ بھیجنا کیونکہ فکر ہے کہ جنرل نیازی والا انجام نہ ہو جائے۔ ڈرپوکوچوڑیاں پہنو اور ڈرائیور بنو سعودی اور امارات کے نالائق ترین خبیث حکمرانوں کا

RAW AGENT

Will any Arab country help us if we have a war with India?.The answer is no so why should we get involved ?.I admit Saudis have helped with financial aid in difficult times and Pakistan should be grateful but we have too many problems at home to sort out.Saudis are keeping trillions of dollars in America and Europe.They should have used this money to industrialise their country and manufacture arms and industrial goods.Pakistan will help them if the holy places are attacked otherwise it won't.

pakistan's internal matter is not in good shape so it should not involve in others war .

RAW AGENT

کشمیر میں نہ بھیجنا کیونکہ فکر ہے کہ جنرل نیازی والا انجام نہ ہو جائے۔ ڈرپوکوچوڑیاں پہنو اور ڈرائیور بنو سعودی اور امارات کے نالائق ترین خبیث حکمرانوں کا

kashmir me fauz bhej kar to dhabardhus ho jayegi . sara tamasha samne a jayega.

Last edited:

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalaam O Alaikum.
Its Saudia Internal Matter Let them Sort Out their ISsues !!!! We will SORT Out Ours

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did Pakistan Ask them to Start a War in Yemen. They wanted to drag Pakistan into it before. If there is a threat to Makkah and Madina then yes. Otherwise let Saudis raise an army for Kashmir First. Or they can ask the recipient of their Highest Honors

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
???????

try saying all this to MBS's face who Fkin owns us !

we drive his car and we secure him when he takes a dump on that gold toilet

we are nothing more then his Chauffeur and a Security Guard and he pays us some damn good money to shut our conscious

??

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
???????

try saying all this to MBS's face who Fkin owns us !

we drive his car and we secure him when he takes a dump on that gold toilet

we are nothing more then his Chauffeur and a Security Guard and he pays us some damn good money to shut our conscious

??
Owns Nawaz Shareef... to be more Specific..