Pakistan PM Khan's party says critical media coverage may be 'treason'

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
tujh se bada zanai shayed hee koi aur ho ga …. test tube ki paidaish … kyonke agar proper insaan ka bacha hota to thodi bhoat ghairat aur shurm hoti … loving your screams … keep barking …. as what else can one expect from a dog of Sicilian mafia. No answer for anything … even for your own thread …. best thing to do is start abusing or making allegations. Standard modus operandi of the looter and corrupt party.

Acha kya ab imrana zinai ki tarah ghustake sahaba ban jai ? Astagfirullah

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tujh se bada zanai shayed hee koi aur ho ga …. test tube ki paidaish … kyonke agar proper insaan ka bacha hota to thodi bhoat ghairat aur shurm hoti … loving your screams … keep barking …. as what else can one expect from a dog of Sicilian mafia. No answer for anything … even for your own thread …. best thing to do is start abusing or making allegations. Standard modus operandi of the looter and corrupt party.
Apnay Abbu ko defend ker raha hai chal ker ker shahbash

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
jawab do test tube patwari … aaen baeen shaen se kaam nahin chale ga … BTW I always defend not just my parents but anyone who is sincere to the nation however I like to destroy with my arguments anyone who is against my motherland. You again proved my theory about you being a test tube baby … due to lack of your ethics and morality which usually one expect from a decent human being who had good upbringing with his/her parents. So d!ckhead … take your head out of your *** before you haemorrhoids make it impossible for get it out.

Apnay Abbu ko defend ker raha hai chal ker ker shahbash

Insaaf4Tyrain

jawab do test tube patwari … aaen baeen shaen se kaam nahin chale ga … BTW I always defend not just my parents but anyone who is sincere to the nation however I like to destroy with my arguments anyone who is against my motherland. You again proved my theory about you being a test tube baby … due to lack of your ethics and morality which usually one expect from a decent human being who had good upbringing with his/her parents. So d!ckhead … take your head out of your *** before you haemorrhoids make it impossible for get it out.
Ajja apni aukat per zinai aukat Harami aukat ghustake rasool aur sahaba aukat

CANSUK

چوروں کی چيخيں ہيں اور کچھ نہيں۔ بھونکنے دو اب ان سب کا وقت بہت قريب ہے اور چيخيں بھی بڑھ رہی ہيں۔