Pakistan Needs Chinese Technology

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Most of Chinese technology is a cut/paste of stolen patents from the Western World.

Take JF17, which is highly celebrated as indigenous ? but is actually based on stolen engineering blue prints from American & French manufacturers.

Though, I must agree that one can find high quality copy sometimes better then original at cheap price in China.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most of Chinese technology is a cut/paste of stolen patents from the Western World.

Take JF17, which is highly celebrated as indigenous ? but is actually based on stolen engineering blue prints from American & French manufacturers.

Though, I must agree that one can find high quality copy sometimes better then original at cheap price in China.
Motay Teri Reverse engineering karain to beech mai say shaitan nikkay ga

Aslan

How did China manage to land on the dark side of the moon when no one else managed it?. China is a leader in quantum communication,AI,5G,robotics,biotechnology,high speed trains etc etc. No country can achieve such levels in science and technology without indigenous manpower.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
How did China manage to land on the dark side of the moon when no one else managed it?. China is a leader in quantum communication,AI,5G,robotics,biotechnology,high speed trains etc etc. No country can achieve such levels in science and technology without indigenous manpower.
He cant answer such questions as he isn't paid for that. The fact is knowledge isn't virtue of someone or single country. In this regard then US & even Russians steal this knowledge & technology from Germans then.

Minister (2k+ posts)

MY dear Fate which technology is not stolen from others? American stole from Germans.

kayawish

ek imandar aur naik corupt free nawaz sharrif china copy mila jayee ga pakistan ko ? if yes , then i will vote for that imandar and corruption free nawaz china copy.Original nawaz tu corrupt aur chor hai.

kayawish

MY dear Fate which technology is not stolen from others? American stole from Germans.
thats right , Germany is indeed the father of technologies ...Germans are intelligent people and they deserve to rule world not USA and according to niamat ullah shah wali Russia will wipe out USA or England and Germany will become strong.He used word "ج" so some think that shahwali is talking about Japan while some say its Germany.And i also thinks it will be Germany because Germany is already controlling whole EU and no country in EU has balls to stand infront of Germany.

"While predicting another bloody war he said:“One of the two alifs (America and England (Inglistan) I have mentioned earlier, would be totally destroyed. Russia would attack the western alif (hopefully England). Russia would also kneel down to China’s wrath, rage and fury and would be destroyed. However, to live in the world would beg China for immunity. Later on, one of the jeems (either Germany or Japan) would make an alliance with Russia against either of the alifs (America or England). Most lethal and explosive weapons would be used to an extent that the alif (America or England) would be totally wiped out from the world map and its name would remain merely in the history books "

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
wood, dont call it trees, but wood even in a country as neutral and environment friendly as Austria belongs to class of renewable raw materials.
just like a civilized person, one doesnt calls, i am eating a goat, you call it meat. a necessity of life.
we surely need trees. but what a civilization also needs is wood. so if you go for wood, you also plant trees. that has been a problem for Pakistan. we went for wood but didnt plant more trees.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
thats right , Germany is indeed the father of technologies ...Germans are intelligent people and they deserve to rule world not USA and according to niamat ullah shah wali Russia will wipe out USA or England and Germany will become strong.He used word "ج" so some think that shahwali is talking about Japan while some say its Germany.And i also thinks it will be Germany because Germany is already controlling whole EU and no country in EU has balls to stand infront of Germany.

"While predicting another bloody war he said:“One of the two alifs (America and England (Inglistan) I have mentioned earlier, would be totally destroyed. Russia would attack the western alif (hopefully England). Russia would also kneel down to China’s wrath, rage and fury and would be destroyed. However, to live in the world would beg China for immunity. Later on, one of the jeems (either Germany or Japan) would make an alliance with Russia against either of the alifs (America or England). Most lethal and explosive weapons would be used to an extent that the alif (America or England) would be totally wiped out from the world map and its name would remain merely in the history books "
naaaah, I think we are better with US than Germans. After all, every thing happens for a reason.

Minister (2k+ posts)

As Russian destruction is concerned it is also there that Christian (Orthodox) will be with muslims, Russia is the home ground of Orthodox.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Most important thing to import and implement in Pakistan is the laws against corruption from China.

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)

تونے نواز شریف کو کیوں نہیں بتائی یہ بات

zain786

What happened to tejas hahahhahaha some one told me indian is not capable of complete that project hahhahahhah man i have a suggestion why dont you guys buy some JF17 from pakistan or may be beg us may b we will Give you for some time for a airshow an you can brag about JF infront of your people hay look what we got